Can someone explain this to me...

Link24

Awards
  • Established
This product is the same thing as finigex or tren extreme. It is not tren it just has tren like effect. Dont expect much in the weight gain department just expect, loss of libido, vascularity, nice strength, muscle hardening. Seems like a great product to stack with a methyl

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought the ingredients looked familiar. Have you used a "tren" product like this Link?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Naw, I havent but I am highly considering using it in my next cycle. I got a free bottle of it :head:

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Like link said, this isn't really a tren precursor. It's just marketed as one because it has a similar structure. It's missing a double bond that the body cannot add. It does have some activity. It just doesn't convert to tren.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thats correct its the same as finigex, I made the same mistake when I first looked at it, but thats all it is.

There was another thread somewhere about this, but it disappeared, not sure why, but anyway, there wasnt alot of real feedback on finigex good or bad because it was so damn expensive at the time, only a few took the plunge if I remember correctly. I never heard anything good about it, but this may be a fantastic product, I cant say, I just want to make sure you know what you are getting.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Helped me make sure i knew what was up.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Search for some logs by diplomat he absolutely love the finigenx product.