Superdrol& clones what is this stuff really?

Hatebreed930

Awards
I have heard that it is a progestin variant that has never been used before and thats why it is legal. But there seems to be a lot of mystery with this drug, like super-drol was banned but somehow the clones are legal (why? how are they chemicaly different?) What exactly does this compound do when it enters the body? What hormones does it mimick? Does it convert to test?DHT? Or is it a oral form of Masteron like I here, why is it chemicaly similar? Some one with a chemistry backround or someone with tons of research can prob only answer these questions. Do a search on any steroid and you can find tons of info on the drug. Superdrol remains a chemical mystery. Hopefully this thread can help clarify this drug so we can all know what exactly this stuff is.

dice404

Awards
Superdrol clones are (or at least are supposed to be) the same compound as the original superdrol, 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. Most clones have varying nomenclature, but they are all still roundabout ways of defining the same compound (some less accurately that others). Superdrol clones are basically legal because the compound was never actually banned. Anabolic Xtreme recieved a notice from the FDA that their product superdrol contained an anabolic steroid and that they needed to halt production or there would be legal actions taken. So basically AX can no longer manufacture SD, but other companies were not effected by this and the FDA has simply not looked into the clones made by other companies. So for the time being, superdrol (clones) are still legal.

Also, superdrol is an active steroid. It does not need to convert to something else to become active. Like masteron, this is a 5a-reduced steroid. That means it is derived from DHT and therefore is not effected by 5a-reductase and cannot convert to DHT. This steroid is also unaffected by aromatase, and therefore there is no estrogen conversion (see the following quote from my previous thread for my theory on this).

This got me thinking, superdrol is essentially methyl masteron, and masteron has been shown to have some antiestrogenic properties. now, yes, the 17aa does change the reaction the body has to the chemical, but i believe that this characteristic has remained. Anyone ever notice how they lose a lot of water after starting a superdrol cycle? (absence of this effect and consequently bloating may be due to an improperly synthesized clone, made from anadrol, and may still may contain some anadrol) This leads me to belive that superdrol has some anti-estrogenic properties as well. As far a increased prolactin, i believe this is a combination of its anti-estrogenic properties (supression of natty test plus an anti-estrogen leads to low estrogen. supressing E2 too much causes prolactin to rise) and superdrol's similarities to anadrol. Some people forget that superdrol is not simply methyl masteron, but also a "super saturated anadrol" as the original write up suggests. This means that instead of the 2a-hydroxymethylene that anadrol posess, superdrol (like masteron) has a 2a-methyl group. This gives superdrol some characteristics similar to anadrol, in my belief, namely the abillity to directly stimulate progesterone receptors. This combination leads to the prolactin induced sides.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol clones are (or at least are supposed to be) the same compound as the original superdrol, 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. Most clones have varying nomenclature, but they are all still roundabout ways of defining the same compound (some less accurately that others). Superdrol clones are basically legal because the compound was never actually banned. Anabolic Xtreme recieved a notice from the FDA that their product superdrol contained an anabolic steroid and that they needed to halt production or there would be legal actions taken. So basically AX can no longer manufacture SD, but other companies were not effected by this and the FDA has simply not looked into the clones made by other companies. So for the time being, superdrol (clones) are still legal.

Also, superdrol is an active steroid. It does not need to convert to something else to become active. Like masteron, this is a 5a-reduced steroid. That means it is derived from DHT and therefore is not effected by 5a-reductase and cannot convert to DHT. This steroid is also unaffected by aromatase, and therefore there is no estrogen conversion (see the following quote from my previous thread for my theory on this).
Great post!

98camaroSS

Awards
So what brand of superdrol is a good one to pick up?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
thats a shame, but im sure the results will be worth the wait
Yeah basically I want to wait as I just got done a 8wk Havoc pulse 2-3 weeks ago...but I have a bench competition May 1st so thinking of maybe doing a few week M drol pulse before it...maybe start a 2 weeks before and end during the week of the competition? hmmmm :think:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah basically I want to wait as I just got done a 8wk Havoc pulse 2-3 weeks ago...but I have a bench competition May 1st so thinking of maybe doing a few week M drol pulse before it...maybe start a 2 weeks before and end during the week of the competition? hmmmm :think:
I wouldn't waste the time on a short pulse my friend. I'd just do a short straight run @ 30 mg. per day the first week and maybe 40 mg. per day the second week. Keep it @ 40 mg. for your competition week and go ahead and blow those other suckers away!!:numbered: Advice from your friendly, local neighborhood Thundergod!!:hammer:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't waste the time on a short pulse my friend. I'd just do a short straight run @ 30 mg. per day the first week and maybe 40 mg. per day the second week. Keep it @ 40 mg. for your competition week and go ahead and blow those other suckers away!!:numbered: Advice from your friendly, local neighborhood Thundergod!!:hammer:
Yeah I was debating on how I'm going to do this as I have more time to get ideas and devise a plan...I am actually liking the idea of a short straight run but would bumping to 40mg of m-drol be crazy since many on here have said even 30 seems too much? Not looking to steal the thread but a quick answer would be helpful...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was debating on how I'm going to do this as I have more time to get ideas and devise a plan...I am actually liking the idea of a short straight run but would bumping to 40mg of m-drol be crazy since many on here have said even 30 seems too much? Not looking to steal the thread but a quick answer would be helpful...
Well. I don't know your size, strength, or level of experience lifting. I'm 6'3 and 265 lbs. So 40 mg. for me ISN'T too much, but probably would be for someone under 200 lbs. If this is the case, take 20 mg. for week 1. And then 30 mg. for weeks 2 and 3!!! You'll love the quick strength-boost!!:clean:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Well. I don't know your size, strength, or level of experience lifting. I'm 6'3 and 265 lbs. So 40 mg. for me ISN'T too much, but probably would be for someone under 200 lbs. If this is the case, take 20 mg. for week 1. And then 30 mg. for weeks 2 and 3!!! You'll love the quick strength-boost!!:clean:
Now you are getting me all excited :head:

I'm actually 6' 204lbs so I'd probably stick to the 20 no more than 30 scheme...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 32
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10