Been Taking Epistane With Fiber - How Dumb Am I?

  1. Been Taking Epistane With Fiber - How Dumb Am I?


    So. I decided to give Epistane a try at 30mg a day (every 8 hours) along with 20MLs of Tamoxifen Citrate nightly. This is only intended to fight a gyno lump that decided to show up 6 months after my last cycle.

    Anyway. I've been taking my morning and evening dose of Epistane with about 4 grams of fiber each time..

    In fact, I take a bunch of things at once during the morning and night. 4 grams of fish oil, Mega Men multi vitamin and minerals, low dose aspirin (I'm a candidate for a stroke), Cordyceps, 1 gram of flax seed oil... All in pill or capsule form.

    Is the fiber taking the Epistane with it - out? I'm not sure why I didn't think of this until now - but better late than never. I still have a bottle of Havoc that I'm going to be starting since I'm out of Epistane starting tomorrow...


  2. When you have a bowel movement immediately after a high-fiber meal, the matter you "vacate" is actually from several meals ago, NOT the stuff you just ate. Your epi has plenty of time to digest before there's any chance of pooping it out, lol. (Unless, of course, you develop the trots.)
    poop
    mw2012

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    So. I decided to give Epistane a try at 30mg a day (every 8 hours) along with 20MLs of Tamoxifen Citrate nightly. This is only intended to fight a gyno lump that decided to show up 6 months after my last cycle.

    Anyway. I've been taking my morning and evening dose of Epistane with about 4 grams of fiber each time..

    In fact, I take a bunch of things at once during the morning and night. 4 grams of fish oil, Mega Men multi vitamin and minerals, low dose aspirin (I'm a candidate for a stroke), Cordyceps, 1 gram of flax seed oil... All in pill or capsule form.

    Is the fiber taking the Epistane with it - out? I'm not sure why I didn't think of this until now - but better late than never. I still have a bottle of Havoc that I'm going to be starting since I'm out of Epistane starting tomorrow...
    Its early , so I'm being lazy. Here's part of the write up for VPX's Fiber-Teq.
    High fiber causes the stool to pass through the bowel quickly and also absorbs toxins and prevents pollutants from being absorbed into the body.
    •   
       


  4. Thanks, guys.. But what I'm referring to is on some bottles of fiber.. It states that you must take medications either two hours before or after the fiber - as the fiber can interfere with the effectiveness of the medication.

    Any thoughts on this?
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    My semi-intelligent conclusion is that the absorption may be hindered, therefore diminishing the effectiveness.

    Depending upon where the active is designed to be absorbed (stomach, large/small intestines) this could be something to consider too.

    Fiber draws and leaches the lining of intestines as it passes through, cleansing and pulling water, waste and whatever else along the way.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    My semi-intelligent conclusion is that the absorption may be hindered, therefore diminishing the effectiveness.

    Depending upon where the active is designed to be absorbed (stomach, large/small intestines) this could be something to consider too.

    Fiber draws and leaches the lining of intestines as it passes through, cleansing and pulling water, waste and whatever else along the way.
    ...developing a nice and clear image...lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    My semi-intelligent conclusion is that the absorption may be hindered, therefore diminishing the effectiveness.

    Depending upon where the active is designed to be absorbed (stomach, large/small intestines) this could be something to consider too.

    Fiber draws and leaches the lining of intestines as it passes through, cleansing and pulling water, waste and whatever else along the way.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Yeah, OK. But what do B5150 and dsade know?
    mw2012

  9. So maybe I can expect to see better results from this point on. I HAVE seen improvement.....

    Thank you...

  10. Zero, is there a liver risk by taking aspirin regularly on-cycle? Anyone?

  11. Hmm.. I'm taking 40mg of Tamoxifen Citrate daily, 30mg of Epistane/Havoc daily and a child's aspirin daily.. Been doing this for about 3 weeks now... Any thoughts?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    Hmm.. I'm taking 40mg of Tamoxifen Citrate daily, 30mg of Epistane/Havoc daily and a child's aspirin daily.. Been doing this for about 3 weeks now... Any thoughts?
    Sorry for being off-topic but love the Truth About Steroids info in your sig bro

  13. Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Sorry for being off-topic but love the Truth About Steroids info in your sig bro
    Me too.I felt like a stoner reading High Times again!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Me too.I felt like a stoner reading High Times again!
    ...good ol' High Times...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    Hmm.. I'm taking 40mg of Tamoxifen Citrate daily, 30mg of Epistane/Havoc daily and a child's aspirin daily.. Been doing this for about 3 weeks now... Any thoughts?
    Considering 40 mgs of Tamoxifen is considered maximum recommended liver loading, your liver is definitely taking a beating from the addition of the epistane and aspirin. There is a reason why it is only run at 40mgs for the first week.

    I recommend you drop the Tamoxifen to 20 mgs and ditch the aspirin. You could also get a SERM that is not as toxic.

  16. Thanks, guys. "The Truth" needs to be known.

    As for my regimen.... I've stopped with the aspirin.. But it's Tamoxifen "Citrate" that I'm taking - not "Tamoxifen". So the 40mg per night is really much closer to 20mg of Tamoxifen...

    So with that in mind.. How am I looking?
  17. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    But it's Tamoxifen "Citrate" that I'm taking - not "Tamoxifen". So the 40mg per night is really much closer to 20mg of Tamoxifen...
    More like 26.3mg.

    Tamoxifen Citrate Tablets, a nonsterodial antiestrogen, are for oral administration and contain 15.2 mg of Tamoxifen Citrate (equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen). In addition, each tablet contains as inactive ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose calcium, magnesium stearate, mannitol and starch.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  18. Great! So I'm in the clear! I hope... Actually, I hope this gyno goes away a little bit more over the next week or so. I have a 9 day cruise to go on starting April 4th and I'd like to do a little drinking.. I basically NEVER drink except for on cruises.. And even then, I just drink to get a good buzz and that's about it. I'm figuring by then, I'll be off the Epistane/Havoc with just the Tamoxifen Citrate remaining...

    Any advice on that?
  19. Here comes a hijack


    Zero, I just read "The Truth about Steroids" from your sig. I loved it. My rationale for the legalization of steroids is the same as my rationale for legalizing MJ. The government makes arbitrary choices about which health-risks to criminalize and the sheeple in this society immediately start believing that it must be immoral if it's illegal.

    Dave Draper says that building muscle and good health is patriotic and beneficial to the world. If we're stronger and healthier, we need fewer visits to the doctor and less medical care. This in turn saves money and frees up medical resources for emergencies. If we are stronger, we are less dependent on the government to come to our aid in emergencies and we can help ourselves more.

    If you love America, get HUUUUGGE!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by arizonanewbie View Post
    Dave Draper says that building muscle and good health is patriotic and beneficial to the world. If we're stronger and healthier, we need fewer visits to the doctor and less medical care. This in turn saves money and frees up medical resources for emergencies. If we are stronger, we are less dependent on the government to come to our aid in emergencies and we can help ourselves more.
    Think about all the companies, pharmaceuticals, chiropractors, doctor offices, etc...hell so much stuff if you really think about it that it would affect...they would lose out on so much money...it would be ridiculous!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. taking nolva in the middle of epistane cycle?
    By saafanco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:30 AM
  2. Fiber Damage/fiber Saturation Training
    By datBtrue in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 11:58 AM
  3. taking furazadrol/epistane during your PCT
    By stayfit2008 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
  4. Taking Test Booster during Epistane Pulse?
    By Methos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 08:57 AM
  5. Taking Naproxen while on epistane
    By gogo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in