Hmm...need some advice

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok, well without going into too much detail, i was sick for about 3 weeks and lost about 13lbs of both fat and muscle. went from 193 to 180 (194 being the most ive ever weighed). My question is, after about 2 weeks of getting back in the gym and eating right again, should i start a Havoc cycle? I have pct and everything lined up, i planned on starting this cycle the 2nd week of April before i was even sick. 200lbs is my goal because even at 194 while taking JW/Drive i was VERY bloated looking back at some pictures, and thats not the physique i was going for.

My diet is as clean as i can get it at the moment, consisting of mainly chicken breast, eggs, tuna, steamed veggies, and whey.

Not 100% possitive what caused the previous bloat, but it made my face very puffy and it seemed like i was retaining a lot of water all over my body....water...not fat.

So back to my question, should i start a Havoc (first cycle) in approx 2 weeks to help regain most gains lost + more? I have done my research and am very well informed...i guess im just looking for an "OK" from my peers

thanks guys

305Rob

Awards
I'd hit it hard for a month or so just to get back into the swing of things and be 100%,you may just pick up a bit of the lean mass you lost,minus water and fat.After 30 days or so bring on the Havoc.Thats how i'd approach it,and have approached it in the past.

On another note as long as you got everything lined up ,theres nothing really that says you cant start now.

I would just prefer to be 100%mentally/physically back to where i left off, and start from there.My 2 cents.Best of luck with it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I would go with the 2nd week in April get back into then bring it on good luck bro:cheers:
yeah, thats the plan. and also im discontinuing the use of any stimulants. for the past couple of years i have become dependent on them for good workouts, but the couple days i didnt use one i had even better workouts...but less motivation to actually get up and go to the gym.

...its all a balancing act....

its just going to be clean food and whey protein for the next couple of weeks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
more reasoning behind my thoughts, is that if i get back to 190ish in 2-3 weeks no one will think twice because ive been that heavy before....but after that if i get to 200ish friends are gonna start asking questions

so, gain muscle + some fat then use Havoc and look like im on juice....or use Havoc and gain about 12lb almost all muscle and friends wont be as skeptical

honestly i dont care about what my friends think because they'd do the same if they had the money....but its annoying as hell to get sh!t from them constantly already thinking im juicing...lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Company Promotions 11
CorpKiller Anabolics 10
ambulldog Injury / Rehab 8
Anabolics 1
UniqueJustin Anabolics 18