havoc vs. m drol for acne

eb86

Awards
Alright guys, quick question real quick. Im probably making myself sound like a moron, but thats ok. With m drol i remember it was rated 20/100 on a scale (trying to remember what, im thinking it was dealing with dht levels) that meant it was usually on the lower end of causing acne. Do any of yall know what havoc is rated at? I have run a cycle of havoc in the past and actually got quite a bit of acne (still recovering from it) and some hair shedding. Im just trying to get a feel as to how much of a reaction to acne I will get from m-drol if I decide to run it in teh future. Thanks for any input.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i would say more chance acne M-Drol. More power more sides.

I have noticed with epi/havoc. That i get random HUGE painful pimples. Like those ones in your nose, or on a shoulder that you cant pop till they get big eneough and they just hurt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other than the random one, I never got much acne on Havoc at all.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a nice spread od acne across my shoulders on Epistane, but none on Superdrol.

eb86

Awards
i would say more chance acne M-Drol. More power more sides.

I have noticed with epi/havoc. That i get random HUGE painful pimples. Like those ones in your nose, or on a shoulder that you cant pop till they get big eneough and they just hurt.
yeah, i got several of those on my face. Maybe the acne wasnt really caused by the havoc and was moreso caused just by other biological factors. Thanks for the input guys. I never thought acne would really be oneof the sides that would really bother me, but it sure does get annoying.

305Rob

Awards
Im very acne prone still at my age.Since puberty have always had oily skin and well its not a fun time when running PH's/steroids.But a small price to pay for the gains as long as you're not experiencing severe boils and outbreaks.

Cant wait for mdrol to take over my oil glands:twisted:

eb86

Awards
Im very acne prone still at my age.Since puberty have always had oily skin and well its not a fun time when running PH's/steroids.But a small price to pay for the gains as long as you're not experiencing severe boils and outbreaks.

Cant wait for mdrol to take over my oil glands:twisted:
yeah, it is a small price to pay. I just worry about the acne scarring

AlmostRipped

Awards
anyone know how to get rid of keloids from acne scarring????

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I feel acne would be worse on havoc/epi due to it's higherbandrogen activity compared to sd

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got the worse acne of my life on e stane at week 2, great fr gains but i also lost my hairline and thickness.

This coming from someone who doesnt get acne and has no family history or personal history of hair loss.