Cycle- Let Me Know What U Think

sharky

sharky

Awards
Got Cycle Together. Pretty Basic But It Has Been Bread And Butter For Me In The Past. Coming Back From Torn Bicep (about 1yr And 8-9 Mo.)but Feel Great. I Know A Lot Of You Dont Like 12 Weeks But I Seem To Have No Problems With It.5' 10" Around 212lbs. Maybe 10%b/f. Will Up Cardio Of Course. Pretty Clean Diet. Trying To Keep Cals Up Around 3500 Or Higher. Protein At Around 280g-320g/day. Simple Carbs Low Except Right After Workout. Hitting All My Bcaa's,glutamine,creatine,multi's Etc.

Wk 1-4 Test E 500mg/wk-deca 300mg/wk
Wk 5-8 Test E 750mg/wk-deca 300mg/wk
Wk 9-12 Test E 500mg/wk- Deca Wk 9 & 10 300mg/wk
Wk 10-14 Winny 50mg/eod
Thinking Clomid/nolva/hcg For Post Cycle. Unless There Is A Pretty Good Arguement About Cycle I Am Pretty Set On It From Past Experience. Would Love To Hear A Lot Back About Post Cycle And Some Ideas Of Anti-estes Throughout 12 Week Cycle. Thanks

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Looks ok to me, but I am no expert compared to many of the intelligent people on the board...my only question is why are you only gonna be running the winny EOD?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks ok to me, but I am no expert compared to many of the intelligent people on the board...my only question is why are you only gonna be running the winny EOD?
bump to that.

your talkin about winny tabs?

im also running test at 750mg and deca at 300mg with proviron 50mg was going to crossover and add 50mg winny tabs ed for the remainder of the cycle and taper down the test dose a little the last 2 inject weeks.

How do you run your hcg in PCT?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Why not dose the test at 750 for the first 4 weeks to sort of frontload, then just leave it at 500 for the remainder of the cycle?

305Rob

Awards
I like the cycle the way it is,BUT I'd run the winny EVERY DAY for the last 6 weeks instead of 4.

sharky

sharky

Awards
yeah

i guess i could front load. just wanted to ease into it a little because of the arm.... i know. call me a pssuy. as for the winny i think i will hit for 6 weeks. thanks