dermabolics e-form

dedication24

Awards
does anyone have it in stock anywhere?????

thanks for the help!

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
You can't ask to links to other supplement suppliers. NutraPlanet is the official store of anabolicminds. If you can't find it there then no one is going to tell you where you can.

Try doing a search on google. It's not hard to find.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Wonder why nutra never picked this up? It's been out for years and most people love it.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I was told it had been discontinued by the company I was previously getting it from. You can get the ingredients,bulk formastane and a transdermal carrier from NP.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I was told it had been discontinued by the company I was previously getting it from. You can get the ingredients,bulk formastane and a transdermal carrier from NP.
Well, it may have been discontinued, but I just check another site(don't ask) and it is in stock, but it went up from $15 to $25.

dedication24

Awards
Well, it may have been discontinued, but I just check another site(don't ask) and it is in stock, but it went up from $15 to $25.
why can't ask?

nutra doesen't carry it so its not hurting their business - i am not experienced with making my own transdermal so id rather not go that route.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
why can't ask?

nutra doesen't carry it so its not hurting their business - i am not experienced with making my own transdermal so id rather not go that route.
Because chances are that other retailer carries products that NP does and therefore you would be supplying a link to a competitor. I don't really understand the problem though. Google it and it's simple to find. Took me a minute maybe to find an online store that carries it and has it in stock.

dedication24

Awards
also, i am on the 4th page of a google search and everyone is out of stock - so PM me please!

rolltide23

Awards
does anyone have it in stock anywhere?????

thanks for the help!

Last place I got it was 1fast400... but that was a couple of years ago when Dermabolics was still producing S1+, 4-AD, etc... Looks like they may have had some in-stock earlier this year, but it's out of stock at this time. I actually have about 1/2 bottle left over... Thought about using it during my current testE cycle in lieu of a-dex, but I'm not sure how well it would work with AAS. I originally used it during a S1+ cycle in the past.

Good Luck... Oh yeah, believe it or not, I've seen dermabolic products on eBay. Some dude was selling some leftover bottles of 4-AD... His listing was apparently removed by eBay before the auction ended, so I assume they monitor that stuff.