Havoc and Test E

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
i got a lot of Havoc so is it ok to stack it with TEST Enth? I don't see a problem with it but I don't see many people doing it....is there a reason?

Also, I got Arimdex for my cycle and I posed this question a few months ago but can I run the arimdex in weeks 4-8 to kill the bloat at 1/2 a pill EOD? I don;t see much advice with Arimdex and I don;t want to take that drug lightly. Can't wait for my TEST cycle in May. LOL, I got 12 bottles of Havoc (Well 8, but 4 bottles of Epistane). I am going to have to get rid of some as I can't do this much. But still I am stoked!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how long is the test cycle going to be? if u have used Havoc before and really want to use it in ur test cycle then run it the first 4 weeks of ur test cycle

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
yeah i used Epistane and absolutely loved it. It's not overkill is it? My main concern is the proper way to use the arimdex. I really don't want that crazy bloat from the Test. I also got some Winstrol that I was going to use in the beginning of my cycle. I have all these options but I am not sure which way I want to go. The gains from Epistane were awesome dude, I can only imagine what they will be this summer. I just don't want to be all bulk.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well while ur on the epi that should keep bloat down, and with the adex u should only take it only on days u feel bloated, which shouldnt be everyday...dont hold me to that though, someone else will chime in im sure

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
yeah that keeps the bloat down the first 4 weeks, which with Enth I wouldn't have to worry about that in the beginning since it kicks in , in about 2 weeks. I did Test last summer and looking at the pictures I was so bloated, on Epistane it looked normal. I guess I want the normal look on Enth but that's why I want to get the Arimdex down pat. Funny I am spending all this money on Test and arimdex (which is more than my cycle) and the look I want I got from Epistane. I guess I just want the strength. This is perhaps the addictive side of juice but don't you love it when you are putting up a lot of weight and people just turn around to see how much you are doing and how many reps you do? I swear when i feel everyone watching it makes me pump out another rep or 2.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Here's a thought...

Run havoc throughout the entire cycle at 20mg per day. That should help cut down on bloat, and if you wanted, you could up the dose during the first 4 weeks, and the last 3 weeks (while the esters clear).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I guess I just want the strength. This is perhaps the addictive side of juice but don't you love it when you are putting up a lot of weight and people just turn around to see how much you are doing and how many reps you do? I swear when i feel everyone watching it makes me pump out another rep or 2.

ive never done juice, yet, but i have to say that my strength was way up when i was on jungle warfare and Drive and ppl were looking at me like i was on juice. and looking back at pictures, i got reallllllllllly bloated from it, my face seemed really puffy etc...

im looking into a test prop cycle for the summer :D

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Here's a thought...

Run havoc throughout the entire cycle at 20mg per day. That should help cut down on bloat, and if you wanted, you could up the dose during the first 4 weeks, and the last 3 weeks (while the esters clear).
Hmmm, I never thought of running Havoc that long but I guess it's fine. I mean it's less toxic than running dbol. Reps to you my friend.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I love Enth. Test is the best, everyone should take it. be happier people in this world.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I never thought of running Havoc that long but I guess it's fine. I mean it's less toxic than running dbol. Reps to you my friend.
How long you planning on your cycle being anyway?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Between 12-15 weeks. I will have HCG on hand, need it throughout my cycle and for the beginning of PCT. Also have Nolva on hand as well.
Sounds awesome man. Looks like you have everything covered :thumbsup:.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
epi at 20mg for one bottle would last almost 7 weeks, so about half ur test cycle, that wouldnt be a bad idea

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Do i though, Is HCG and Nolva enough for my PCT? Any other recommendations? What else can I take?
Well, if it was me, I'd replace Nolva with Torem, and throw a little Clomid in there for the first few weeks too.. Also, think about adding some DHEA to you pct, about 200mg/day the first week, then ramp down according to how long your pct is.

Now, that's def. covered. I think your pct would be fine, but it could be better, imo.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Well, if it was me, I'd replace Nolva with Torem, and throw a little Clomid in there for the first few weeks too.. Also, think about adding some DHEA to you pct, about 200mg/day the first week, then ramp down according to how long your pct is.

Now, that's def. covered. I think your pct would be fine, but it could be better, imo.

I have DHEA now but only was taking 25 mg while on my Epi cycle. So i can take this off cycle? Other people said stay away from this off. I am technically still in my PCT with Nolvadex. So I can add back in DHEA? 200 mg will work? Damn, i need to get better with PCT. Thanks dude, I will add to your rep.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I have DHEA now but only was taking 25 mg while on my Epi cycle. So i can take this off cycle? Other people said stay away from this off. I am technically still in my PCT with Nolvadex. So I can add back in DHEA? 200 mg will work? Damn, i need to get better with PCT. Thanks dude, I will add to your rep.
How far into your current pct are you?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ok, then. I would just finish up like you are. But next time, throw the DHEA in there.

An example of a 4 week pct with DHEA: 200/100/50/25... just to clarify.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Ok, then. I would just finish up like you are. But next time, throw the DHEA in there.

An example of a 4 week pct with DHEA: 200/100/50/25... just to clarify.
Should I have not been using it on cycle?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh no I'm not saying that. I'd def recommend it for an Epi cycle. No doubt.