Havoc with Prop or Furazadrol or Bold

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

Havoc with Prop or Furazadrol or Bold

should I run a 4 week Havoc cycle with which of the following...?? (havoc will most likely be 4 weeks at 30mgs, maybe 40 the last week if sides are minimal)

ETS Prop
    Axis Labs Furazadrol
    iForce Nutrition 1,4AD Bold 200
    CEL H-Drol

I'm looking for good mass gains, and possible bodyfat decrease....I know H-Drol is methylated so it's not recommend I run, however I would run a low dose, and, I have a healthy liver, I rarely drink, and haven't used hormonal supplements in at least 8 months...

also it's very important that I have minimal sides, especially regarding hair loss, gyno and testicular atrophied...

last time I ran havoc for 5 weeks at (30, 30, 40, 40, 40) and it was one week too long and I suffered a little shutdown and a lot of hair shedding...! don't want that to happen again...I did gain 10lbs of lean muscle and dropped about 3 lbs of fat

thanks for any help

pct is covered and will be looked at in detail later.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.52%

If you want to go kind of crazy, I would do furazadrol, havoc and prop. I love both havoc and prop, and they are very synergistic when stacked. This will likely shut you down a bit more than furazadrol and havoc would though. If I were wanting to go crazy, I would run something like:
    Prop
    week1-3 90mgs/day
    havoc
    week1-2 30mgs/day
    week3 40mgs/day
    week4 50mgs/day
    furazadrol
    week1-4 100-150mgs/day

I have never used furazadrol, but it SHOULD be synergictic with the havoc prop stack. This cycle should rip you up pretty good as well as pack on a good amount of lean mass and strength. I would imagine that by week 4 you would be looking pretty freaking hard if your bf was decently low(9-11%) to begin with.I should add that these are the doses I would personally use. I am 6'2" 235lbs at 9%bf. So you can gauge from there.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    If you want to go kind of crazy, I would do furazadrol, havoc and prop. I love both havoc and prop, and they are very synergistic when stacked. This will likely shut you down a bit more than furazadrol and havoc would though. If I were wanting to go crazy, I would run something like:
    Prop
    week1-3 90mgs/day
    havoc
    week1-2 30mgs/day
    week3 40mgs/day
    week4 50mgs/day
    furazadrol
    week1-4 100-150mgs/day

I have never used furazadrol, but it SHOULD be synergictic with the havoc prop stack. This cycle should rip you up pretty good as well as pack on a good amount of lean mass and strength. I would imagine that by week 4 you would be looking pretty freaking hard if your bf was decently low(9-11%) to begin with.I should add that these are the doses I would personally use. I am 6'2" 235lbs at 9%bf. So you can gauge from there.

not bad but I think the sides would be too high and not worth it for me (personally)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:15 AM
  2. Bold 200 / Furazadrol LOG
    By ANDRO1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 12:15 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 03:33 PM
  4. Furazadrol Vs Bold
    By T H E O R E M in forum Anabolics