Havoc with Prop or Furazadrol or Bold

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
should I run a 4 week Havoc cycle with which of the following...?? (havoc will most likely be 4 weeks at 30mgs, maybe 40 the last week if sides are minimal)

ETS Prop
Axis Labs Furazadrol
iForce Nutrition 1,4AD Bold 200
CEL H-Drol

I'm looking for good mass gains, and possible bodyfat decrease....I know H-Drol is methylated so it's not recommend I run, however I would run a low dose, and, I have a healthy liver, I rarely drink, and haven't used hormonal supplements in at least 8 months...

also it's very important that I have minimal sides, especially regarding hair loss, gyno and testicular atrophied...

last time I ran havoc for 5 weeks at (30, 30, 40, 40, 40) and it was one week too long and I suffered a little shutdown and a lot of hair shedding...! don't want that to happen again...I did gain 10lbs of lean muscle and dropped about 3 lbs of fat

thanks for any help

pct is covered and will be looked at in detail later.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
If you want to go kind of crazy, I would do furazadrol, havoc and prop. I love both havoc and prop, and they are very synergistic when stacked. This will likely shut you down a bit more than furazadrol and havoc would though. If I were wanting to go crazy, I would run something like:
Prop
week1-3 90mgs/day
havoc
week1-2 30mgs/day
week3 40mgs/day
week4 50mgs/day
furazadrol
week1-4 100-150mgs/day

I have never used furazadrol, but it SHOULD be synergictic with the havoc prop stack. This cycle should rip you up pretty good as well as pack on a good amount of lean mass and strength. I would imagine that by week 4 you would be looking pretty freaking hard if your bf was decently low(9-11%) to begin with.I should add that these are the doses I would personally use. I am 6'2" 235lbs at 9%bf. So you can gauge from there.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
If you want to go kind of crazy, I would do furazadrol, havoc and prop. I love both havoc and prop, and they are very synergistic when stacked. This will likely shut you down a bit more than furazadrol and havoc would though. If I were wanting to go crazy, I would run something like:
Prop
week1-3 90mgs/day
havoc
week1-2 30mgs/day
week3 40mgs/day
week4 50mgs/day
furazadrol
week1-4 100-150mgs/day

I have never used furazadrol, but it SHOULD be synergictic with the havoc prop stack. This cycle should rip you up pretty good as well as pack on a good amount of lean mass and strength. I would imagine that by week 4 you would be looking pretty freaking hard if your bf was decently low(9-11%) to begin with.I should add that these are the doses I would personally use. I am 6'2" 235lbs at 9%bf. So you can gauge from there.

not bad but I think the sides would be too high and not worth it for me (personally)