Question about Test Production and Cycle

tradersam

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am 21 years old, 6'1'' 210 lbs. I played 4 years of HS football so I have been training for many years now and am looking to take my physique to the next level. I am bigger than anyone in my family and I believe I have reached my genetic potential. Which leads to my first question when you are 20-21 what is your testosterone production like? I have had a hard time finding information about testosterone production since it varies so much. Is it even worth the time and side effects to start a cycle at this age? I would like to put 5-10 pounds on during a 6-8 cycle of Tbol. PCT would be some Nolva for 2 weeks even though I have read everywhere that it is most likely not needed but I thought I'd rather be safe than sorry. As far as liver toxicity is concerned, I have heard toxicity levels of the liver are barely affected by tbol since doses range around 50mg ED and liver values return to normal shortly after cycle (I also do not drink). I was also thinking about taking Milk thistle while on cycle to be safe once again. I know most guys here will recommend a Test base but I don't want to get too hardcore just yet. I have been doing lots of research and just wanted to ask a few questions I have had a hard time finding answers to.

Hatebreed930

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am 21 years old, 6'1'' 210 lbs. I played 4 years of HS football so I have been training for many years now and am looking to take my physique to the next level. I am bigger than anyone in my family and I believe I have reached my genetic potential. Which leads to my first question when you are 20-21 what is your testosterone production like? I have had a hard time finding information about testosterone production since it varies so much. Is it even worth the time and side effects to start a cycle at this age? I would like to put 5-10 pounds on during a 6-8 cycle of Tbol. PCT would be some Nolva for 2 weeks even though I have read everywhere that it is most likely not needed but I thought I'd rather be safe than sorry. As far as liver toxicity is concerned, I have heard toxicity levels of the liver are barely affected by tbol since doses range around 50mg ED and liver values return to normal shortly after cycle (I also do not drink). I was also thinking about taking Milk thistle while on cycle to be safe once again. I know most guys here will recommend a Test base but I don't want to get too hardcore just yet. I have been doing lots of research and just wanted to ask a few questions I have had a hard time finding answers to.

Test production is at its max between the ages of 15-17. From 17-20 it is still extreamly high. I would say you notice a decline in test around the age of 23+ as instead of wanting to hump 10x's a day its only 5x's a day at this age. Also gains in the gym start to slow down around 23. But being 21 you have plenty of room for natural growth, and using steroids is really not necessary, but I know you are impatient and want to swell up quick so using gear will do this. Remember Test injectables are not liver toxic, orals are, and yes a Test base is recommended. Injecting Test is not as "hardcore" as you may think, the media just brainwashed you and personaly I think Test should be legal in U.S.A, The PH's that some members use on this site are way more "hardcore" than simply running a test cycle.
500mg/week test 12 weeks will do, if you are uncomfortable running a cycle this long then just get some test propionate inject 100mg E.O.D for however many weeks you want to be on(long as its less then 12 wks). I am really not familiar with t-bol but I know most would say avoid doing an oral only cycle.
If your looking for only 10lbs do a superdrol clone cycle its legal and cheap.
In any case do more research on pct and beginer cycles.

If you want the "steroid bible" it is at Page has moved go to the sub forum labled "freakzanabolics" and it should be a sticky somewhere at top of page. I read that whole thing before I even bought my gear. It is very useful.

tradersam

Awards
Thanks. I am not thinking about doing them just to do them, I was just curious when natural test production slowed to the point where aas would be beneficial. Yah those PH's is like taking a spike and driving it through your liver. I was just thinking maybe it will help me put on a little more weight and more of a muscular base to build upon.

tradersam

Awards
O ya, and when you guys talk about testicular atrophy is that with all steroids and is it reversible with proper PCT?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
O ya, and when you guys talk about testicular atrophy is that with all steroids and is it reversible with proper PCT?

varies person to person. in most cases atrophy will occur, and yes, they will come back to normal size with a proper pct

tradersam

Awards
Do you guys recommend cutting before starting any cycle? I have like 100 syringes sitting around from when my dad was on dialysis so I have the supplies to run a test e cycle just not sure (again) if its worth it at 21. Even if you run a proper PCT can you still screw things up in your body. I thought the whole reason of PCT was to get your body functioning back to normal.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
tradersam is not 21 years old...i think it's pretty obvious.

6-8 weeks of tbol will definitely suppress you, trust me. run a full PCT.

tradersam

Awards
I never said not to run PCT. I was asking if running PCT returns your body back to normal functioning thats all. Its a legit question.

tradersam

Awards
Oh and by the way Solarus just so you can sound like an informed member on these boards heres a little background information on Tbol. Hope you learn something...

Oral Turanabol, or 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (often called OT or T-bol by athletes) was the most widely used drug for the East German Olympic Doping Program, known as State Plan 14.25. It was given to roughly ten thousand athletes whose results were meticulously recorded by scientists, coaches, and doctors working for the East German Olympic program. As a result of this, it is one of the most extensively researched Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids ever produced, with regards to its effects on strength, speed, and athletic training. It is one of the few drugs to be in high demand among both athletes as well as bodybuilders, regardless of whether they are on a bulking cycle or a cutting cycle. Athletes who have used this drug have reported that it is nearly as good for bulking as Dianabol, but with much less water retention. Reported weight gain with Oral Turanabol is generally less than experienced with classic oral bulking agents such as Dianabol or Anadrol (Oxymetholone) , but is much more dry and lean. Many have compared the quality of gains experienced with Oral Turanabol to be similar to Anavar, but with more actual weight gain. Oral Turanabol is a derivative of testosterone, or essentially a cross between Clostebol and Dianabol. Fortunately the 4-chloro alteration makes it not highly subject to aromatization, so gynocomastia (development of beast tissue in males) is not an issue, nor is excess water retention. Oral Turanabol also has the ability to bind to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and thereby prevent it from attaching itself to free testosterone in the body, and this may actually allow more testosterone to become unbound and available in the body. Male athletes who are using Oral Turanabol as part of a bulking cycle generally combine Turanabol with some form of testosterone at 200-400mgs per week, as well as a steroid with a strong anabolic component such as Deca Durabolin or Equipoise, at a similar dose. Those wishing to use Oral Turanabol in in a cutting cycle would generally use Testosterone at a dose of 200-400mgs/week along with Primobolan or Trenbolone at 300-400mgs/week. As with most oral steroids, use of Oral Turanabol is generally limited to a roughly 6 week portion of a cycle, even when other compounds in the cycle are continued for longer. Female athletes often use Oral Turanabol as a stand-alone component, often choosing to run it at a low dose of 10mg/day, with nothing else. In these cases, to determine whether it is used for bulking or cutting, generally modifications are made to the femlae athletes diet and training, rather than adding in additional compounds, or altering her doses too drastically. Oral Turanabol is one of the few steroids with very favorable anabolic rating, and not much of an androgenic rating. This means that it should produce very few side effects, and give a very nice anabolic (muscle-building) outcome for the hard training athlete.

Now go spread you newfound knowledge. BTW always use PCT

tradersam

Awards
Would you guys say that with a proper PCT your test levels will return to normal or that they will never be the same. There seems to be some disagreement on this from what I can find. Obviously sources can not be asked for but its gotta be scary getting gear for the first time not knowing what the hell your getting. Getting Bunk nolva or what not would really be sh!tty.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test production is at its max between the ages of 15-17. From 17-20 it is still extreamly high. I would say you notice a decline in test around the age of 23+ as instead of wanting to hump 10x's a day its only 5x's a day at this age. Also gains in the gym start to slow down around 23.
Very interesting comments. Do you actually have data to support any of this or are you making this up as you go along. I know several natural athletes pro BB's who are late 20's early 30's who are growing pretty well without steroids. As a matter of fact better than most everyone here using them.

tradersam

Awards
Very interesting comments. Do you actually have data to support any of this or are you making this up as you go along. I know several natural athletes pro BB's who are late 20's early 30's who are growing pretty well without steroids. As a matter of fact better than most everyone here using them.
Thats what I'm sayin! I cant find any studies and no one seems to be able to find anything on this.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
there's really no telling. after PCT, your body probably will no be fully recovered from a cycle if that's what you mean. that can take months, or even years.

it all depends on the individual, what you're taking, at what doses, etc.

but a good PCT will return everything to AS NORMAL AS POSSIBLE pretty fast.

tradersam

Awards
I just ordered a stack of drive/rpm/lev reload to get ready for a cycle in 6 months or so. Ive heard a couple of people say that if they had the products available to them such as the ones I just purchased they would have delayed their gear usage. How do you guys feel about that?:think: