My very First Cycle

NE1

I have been reading and reading and going back and forth about what I want to do. Seems like everything i read conficts/contradicts everything else....but I trust you guys so I'll ask for advice here.

The cycle I had decided on was something like this:
Weeks 1 = 500mg test enanthate
Weeks 2-8 = 300mg Test Enanthate
Weeks 1-8 = 300mg Boldenone (EQ)
Weeks 1-4 = 25mg Methandrostenolone(Dbol) or 50mg Oxymetholone

I will be ordering powders and the adrol is 10cents more/gram than dbol...but maybe a little harsh for a first timer...and I'm too excited about eod EQ shots, but Ill stop being a pussy and take it.

So my questions are:
1.)Does this look like a good first time cycle?
2.)Can I use the same kind of conversion kit for the Test and EQ..both in oil?
3.) Would it be cool to pm a mod for a source check...as the prices I got were kinda shocking?

Stats... 25 y/o...5'11", around 185lbs low bf. Goal: ~200lbs by Jan. Im thinking two cycles in that time..so 7-8lbs each isnt looking for too much is it? (Gained about 10, kept 7 from 4ad)

Thanks for the help guys.

Test21

Awards
I would advise u to run it at least 10 weeks because with most people the test kicks in in weeks 3-5 and then the real gains start so you'll be cutting yourself short. Also you would get better results bumping the test to 500 mgs a week. Other than that it looks ok. Why are you shooting EQ eod twice a week is fine.

NE1

Wasnt thinking about the EQ...reading the profiles about say it comes in lows doses 50mg/ml or so...I forgot, I will be making my own and can make it higher mg/ml...DUH.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I've read the boldenone should be taken at a minimum of 400mg per week, but should be up'ed to 600mg to reap most benefits.

Make sure you also have you ancillaries on hand before you start.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I wouldn't stack three compounds on my first cycle.
I would go with test only @ 400-500 mg wk for 10-12 weeks, then add EQ on your next cycle. You could easily reach your goals this way.
If you have problems you're not likely to know which of the three is the cause. Also you should have an anti E like Aromasin, Armidex, etc. to control any possible estrogen related sides you may encounter during the cycle. And of course proper post cycle plans.
A lot of people use d-bol to jump start their cycles, but based on your stated goals, I wouldn't use it. The gains will come soon enough on test alone IMO.

NE1

I was planning on ording clomid and nolva powder from them as well. Using both post cycle and nolva during in case of estro sides. Clomid doesnt work all that well for me...but it does help, and its cheap.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Imo, get the most out of your receptors and run the full bread and butter, at least 10 weeks! The Eq and test can be shot mondays and thursdays not every other day on the eq. Keep the test at 500mg the whole time, sides are the same at 500 mg and 250mg a week..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You could do a test only cycle and be fine, that's an idea as Old Guy said. Also, I would:

1. Up the enth dosage, maybe 600mg weekly to start
2. Consider 400-600mg EQ
3. Run for 10-12 weeks IMO
4. Ok, PM me

NE1

ok...so its gonna be
week 1-10 Test En @ 250mg 2x/week
week 1-10 EQ @ 200mg 2x/week
Week 11-12 200mg Clomid ED
Week 12-14 100mg Clomid ED
Week 11-14 40mg Nolva ED (and/or 20mg/day if needed) weeks 1-10)

So i should drop the oral for a first cycle. I will probably order one or both for later use anyway.

Thanks for the helps guys.
Just curious, what kind of gains should i expect? Id be happy walking away with 10lbs.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I gained 17lbm plus lowered my bf with that cycle plus some d-bol at the beginning, was my first aswell. Did a little cutting at the end that might of ate some muscle aswell.

Test21

Awards
ok...so its gonna be
week 1-10 Test En @ 250mg 2x/week
week 1-10 EQ @ 200mg 2x/week
Week 11-12 200mg Clomid ED
Week 12-14 100mg Clomid ED
Week 11-14 40mg Nolva ED (and/or 20mg/day if needed) weeks 1-10)

So i should drop the oral for a first cycle. I will probably order one or both for later use anyway.

Thanks for the helps guys.
Just curious, what kind of gains should i expect? Id be happy walking away with 10lbs.
Unless your a very patient person i would add the dbol at the beginning because you wont see any size gains for the first couple weeks. And if you keep your calories and protein high (i'm not sure how much you weigh 4000-5000 cals and try for 300gr protein), 10-15 pounds will not be a problem at all.

iron03

Awards
yeah, i would run the eq for at least 10 weeks, ive heard it takes a while to kick in( around the 6th week or so) maybe even run it for 12 weeks.

NE1

Yea, im not patient at all and will probably add the dbol in at 50mg ed for the first 4 weeks. Maybe 25mg as Ive read that the strength increase from dbol can get a guy into troulbe (tear a muscle), but at 25mg the increased protein synthesis helps. Im going order to order some either way.

As far as diet goes, im going to shoot for between 350-400g day that would be 2g per pound for the weight i want to be. Calories will be (somewhat)clean, and over 4000 a day. I'll also be taking inj B12 cause my appetite sucks.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
You may need the b12 til the eq kicks in but not after that, trust me :D
Most get the hunger some don't though so you never know.