Starting my H-drol cycle, couple questions?

RyanD21

Awards
Alrite so im new here(first post), but been doing a lot of searching and trying to find answers myself.

Age-21
male
BF - 20%
Height- 6'
weight - 207

Im starting my H-drol cycle and will be dosing it at 50mg a day for 4 weeks, would like to go to 75 mg a day for the last 2 weeks(that seems to be the popular thing people on this board do) but im not sure if i will get completely shut down, and this is my first time with pro hormones. money is kinda tight as well.

As far as cycle support i will be taking milk thistle, 200 grams or protine a day, and multi vitamins. (should i be ok with this at 50mg a day?) or should i add anything to this?

as far as PCT i do not have access to a real SERM, but purchased gaspari Nutritions novadex XT. im hoping this will be sufficient enough since im dosing on the lower side. should i Add anything to this? also when do i begin taking it, the day after im finsihed with the H-drol or a week or so before?

Sry for the newbie questions, but ive been reading on this stuff for 2 weeks, and would rather ask stupid questions then do something wrong. any opinions or comments are apreciated.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
u need more protein then 200 bud. 2x ur bodyweight = protein while on cycle.
so about 400g. its easier then u think.

for ur pct i wud say ur fine. halo causes minimal shutdown if any. people over exagurate how shut down endogenous hormone production can become in 4 weeks.. it takes minimum of 6 weeks to experience sufficient enuf shutdown to be concerned. im sure u can name tons of guys who have never used pct and are perfectly fine and kept their gains, but pct is just one of those things your better off doing. so yes use the novedex and i would also grab some trib and aminos to take during pct. they are both rather inexpensive.

as far as the dosing goes more is not always better for a first time i would just suggest doing 50mg for the time u want. also i really dont think milk thistle is needed but thats up to u, if anything use it during pct..

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
honestly you should just go on a diet. you're hurting yourself with a prohormone for no damn reason. you'd be astonished at the results of a decent diet.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrite so im new here(first post), but been doing a lot of searching and trying to find answers myself.

Age-21
male
BF - 20%
Height- 6'
weight - 207

Im starting my H-drol cycle and will be dosing it at 50mg a day for 4 weeks, would like to go to 75 mg a day for the last 2 weeks(that seems to be the popular thing people on this board do) but im not sure if i will get completely shut down, and this is my first time with pro hormones. money is kinda tight as well.

As far as cycle support i will be taking milk thistle, 200 grams or protine a day, and multi vitamins. (should i be ok with this at 50mg a day?) or should i add anything to this?

as far as PCT i do not have access to a real SERM, but purchased gaspari Nutritions novadex XT. im hoping this will be sufficient enough since im dosing on the lower side. should i Add anything to this? also when do i begin taking it, the day after im finsihed with the H-drol or a week or so before?

Sry for the newbie questions, but ive been reading on this stuff for 2 weeks, and would rather ask stupid questions then do something wrong. any opinions or comments are apreciated.

The milk this is good but there are other support supps needed i am right now runningh-drol and doing 75mg i am using Cycle Support which contains milk this and alot more it also has haw berry for blood pressure saw pal for prostate and others.

H-drol is mild but it is still a methylated compound and support is needed. I for my pct will be running Post Cycle Support along with a natty test booster and a cortisol blocker i also will continue with the Cycle Support good luck bro and if i can help you any more let me know:cheers:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Age-21
male
BF - 20%
Height- 6'
weight - 207

You're not ready for this. How long have you been training? What is your diet (in detail, please)? How about training routine?

I'm sure we can all pitch in with some ideas to help you naturally get your bf% down and build more muscle. Besides, you're 21 and your testosterone is through the roof. You don't need Hdrol to cut fat and build muscle at your age.

sharky

sharky

Awards
wow, if i was only 21 again..... hey bro. , wait to do this for a while. keep hitting the gym the way you are now but double the output. heck, lower lbs a little up the reps a bit. burn the hell out of yourself. eat the hell out of tuna, eggs, wheat or brown carbs, fish, chicken. put down the big mac. you can cheat a little here and there but as all of us do i bet you can say you cheat more than needed. rely on yourself to do it not the a/s. good luck

RyanD21

Awards
well i usually train 5 days a week about 2 hours a day. start with a 20 minute jog/walk combo. Monday ill do chest and triceps, Tuesday ill do shoulders back and biceps, Wednesday ill do legs. Thursday chest and triceps again and friday shoulders back and biceps again. the next week ill switch them around shoulders, back, Bis on monday, chest n tris Tuesday.

Diet is alrite i cheat alittle at times its hard.

Breakfast, 1 cup of special K with a Orange.

Lunch - usually a sandwich of some sort just meat no dressing or anything, and maybe chips but thats rare.

Dinner - i try and have chicken, cooked in olive oil, wit ha spice or 2 (no butter), with a vegetable, and maybe potatoes or pasta.

My protine intake is 200g a day.

Only drink water, no other juices or sodas. try not to drink my calories away.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah bro, I agree with some of the other comments on here...you need to get yourself into better shape before you decide to play with PS/PH's.

theres still a ton you can do naturally, if you're still at 20% BF then you either haven't been either training hard enough, or you haven't been training long enough, or you're diet isn't in check.

Remember that these products should only be used once you've pushed your body to it's limit and you want to go further.

at 21 you've got all the tools you need (naturally) to achieve whatever you want!

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Have you tried a thermogenic or pre-workout supp with some stims in it? That might be enough for you without the PH.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
well i usually train 5 days a week about 2 hours a day. start with a 20 minute jog/walk combo. Monday ill do chest and triceps, Tuesday ill do shoulders back and biceps, Wednesday ill do legs. Thursday chest and triceps again and friday shoulders back and biceps again. the next week ill switch them around shoulders, back, Bis on monday, chest n tris Tuesday.

Diet is alrite i cheat alittle at times its hard.

Breakfast, 1 cup of special K with a Orange.

Lunch - usually a sandwich of some sort just meat no dressing or anything, and maybe chips but thats rare.

Dinner - i try and have chicken, cooked in olive oil, wit ha spice or 2 (no butter), with a vegetable, and maybe potatoes or pasta.

My protine intake is 200g a day.

Only drink water, no other juices or sodas. try not to drink my calories away.

OK, right off the bat I'd say your diet is off. These are just my suggestions, so take it for what it's worth.

I'd replace the special K with oatmeal and fruit. Get a bag of frozen blueberries, they're way more convenient than fresh ones. Instead of 3 meals, you need 5 or 6. Since your protein intake is WAY too low, I'd say you need to start with adding a protein shake (whey is fine) or protein bar (I like Opt. Nutrition Diet Bars). You can either add the shake or shakes as pre and post workout nutrition (this is a good setup) or as mid-mornign and mid-afternoon snacks. Either way, you need to keep your metabolism cranking and insulin under control all day or you're screwed. 3 meals per day is not the way to go.

Frankly, I don't know how you're functioning on so little food and if you're not burning fat, then I'd say you're not eating enough or at the right times. It sounds funny, but hear me out. For an active person, especially when you're weight training, the two most catabolic times of the day are first thing in the morning and immediately post workout. If you're not feeding your body the right stuff at those times, you're burning muscle instead of fat. Not good.

If you lift first thing in the morning, then the solution is easy. I'd say wake up, slam a protein shake, workout, slam another protein shake. Then go on about your day. If you workout later, then it might make sense to sort of slide your meals up in the day a little bit so you have room to get in the pre and post workout shakes.

Do a google search on the "anabolic nutrient timing factor" for more information.

As for training, I almost always recommend MaxOT because it's the only method I know that works for everyone and avoids overtraining. I can personally vouch for the results if you follow the program. Again, google will help you find more details.

Good luck!