steriods and pregnancy

chuebner

Awards
I have quick question for those of you who have used steriods and then tried starting a family. I've tried searching the forums, but havent come across any topics related to my question. I swear I came across one in the past, but can't seem to find it again. Anyway... My question. I've run both a cycle of epi and phera in the past and really want to give phera another try, but the possiblility of starting a family in the near future has got me thinking about any effects the phera or epi may have on having children. Is there an amount of time that needs to pass from my last cycle before I can start trying. I tried google and came up with just prenatal steriods for women. I might just be freaking out about the possibility of having kids, but maybe those who have used prohormones and then had healthy kids can put my mind as ease. Thanks and yes I have run appropriate post cycle therapies with both cycles.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your child will be born with a lean physique, killer abs and be Deca dependent.

I've only ever heard of problems conceiving due to shut down. There was a post up not long ago where a bloke was surprised his wife was pregnant even though he was on a cycle of Epistane. I hope he wasn't using it as a form of contraception :)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i got my girl preggers after 4 years of uneducated retarded moronic anabolic use and 3 of smart use so i would say your fine bigdog

chuebner

Awards
thanks guys..yeah i remember the epistane post, but i swear there was another one. You know you grow up and all the things you thought were important when you were 20 i.e. deadlift max and beach ready body are important..then fast forwards a few years and things quickly change....appreciate it fella

chuebner

Awards
and if any others have had any expiriences along these lines love to know??

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know chad and I think poopypants both conceived healthy adorable munchkins while on cycle!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
too bad - I think they wanted *human* babies, sorry to hear they got munchkins instead :sad:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well they both got super cute ones!!! almost makes me want one more:)

chuebner

Awards
Well they both got super cute ones!!! almost makes me want one more:)
from your picture i take it your female?? I hope that is a correct assumption. As a female would you want your significant other to disclose this information before you started, or would it matter either way.....and thanks again, and glad to hear of others who have had success in the baby making field haha..whether they be muntchkins for not

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
from your picture i take it your female?? I hope that is a correct assumption. As a female would you want your significant other to disclose this information before you started, or would it matter either way.....and thanks again, and glad to hear of others who have had success in the baby making field haha..whether they be muntchkins for not
LOL yes I am female. And yes I would hope that if I were serious enough with someone to be considering a baby together, that I would already know that info. Honesty is important in a relationship. Especially before you add kids to it. But yes its a serious risk to take with the unknowns of any chemical and birth defects, so she has a right to know if you are currently on cycle. If you are not but it concerns you enough to ask then it concerns her as well. After all parents are forever, birth defects or not!

Good luck with your little one to be!!

chuebner

Awards
LOL yes I am female. And yes I would hope that if I were serious enough with someone to be considering a baby together, that I would already know that info. Honesty is important in a relationship. Especially before you add kids to it. But yes its a serious risk to take with the unknowns of any chemical and birth defects, so she has a right to know if you are currently on cycle. If you are not but it concerns you enough to ask then it concerns her as well. After all parents are forever, birth defects or not!

Good luck with your little one to be!!
thanks and this is definitly something for the future! no little ones until im done with grad school...I was thinking more along the lines if it was something i had done in the past. I would imagine it be a good four years between my last cycle and the time when id start trying to have kids....thanks again for your imput!!!!