Panicing!

MeanOLMan

Awards
Im sketching out! Just finished a mild fina only cycle 9 weeks at 37 mgs ED. My stupid "hook-up" finally got me my HCG 2 days before my last injection, and god knows if its legit. Its made by the "new" company "Oeffler" and is 10,000 iu's in 10 ml vial. The sad thing is I also ordered 6 weeks worth of nolva to run along side the HCG and there after, but the prick has been ducking my calls and avoiding me. So I just started my HCG w/o nolva and im panicing because if estrogen isnt kept in check, the purpose gets defeated right? So I need some anti- E quick, so I may have to settle for a liquid product or OTC BS! My balls have reduced in mass Ive noticed and I need these bad boys back in shape. So any advice on what to do, take etc.....would be great. Also, I just read a scary article how HCG is Detrimental and should be avoided for obvious reasons of permanent desensitization. Heres the thread. IM SOOOOO DAMN CONFUSED!!!!!

http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/226cy.html (down towards the bottom)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
This is classic unprepredness. First of all, nolva should've been on hand throughout, in case of gyno flare up. Second of all, all PCT should've been taken care of prior to onset of cycle. Lastly, I don't think that light a fina cycle would've done anything at all, nevermind shut you down. Grab some liquid clomid or nolva for now. For future reference, remove your head from your ass.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just relax man! =)

just grab some liquid products, pay a little bit more through powernutrition.net and see if they'll ship faster for a bit more money.

In the meantime get on ZMA, you'll be fine. Your boys will come back to normal eventually either way. The worst thing that can happen now is you'll lose some of your gains, since your test levels will be shut down longer. Keep your calories up, and you'll be fine man, no worries.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im panicing because if estrogen isnt kept in check, the purpose gets defeated right?
wrong, the main purpose of your post is to help retain your gains, and kick start your natural test. You're not that worried about estrogen being in check after a fina cycle.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Scotty thanks for the obvious "SHOULDA HAD PCT" Tell me something I dont know dipshit. and a mild fina cycle for sure doesnt need nolva on hand, let alone is prog. prone to causing gyno. J. Blaze thanks for trying to answer my question and not putting me down man. I found this quote silly sounding "This is classic unprepredness". But what I wanted to know really is Ive already done one shot of HCG, and yes I know it was a MILD cycle but the duration caused mild atrophy so I just wonder if OTC supp will block estro for the meantime until a liquid nolva or letro comes in. By the way would letro be better since its so strong? and what OTC supp would suit me for time being?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Scotty thanks for the obvious "SHOULDA HAD PCT" Tell me something I dont know dipshit. and a mild fina cycle for sure doesnt need nolva on hand, let alone is prog. prone to causing gyno. J. Blaze thanks for trying to answer my question and not putting me down man. I found this quote silly sounding "This is classic unprepredness". But what I wanted to know really is Ive already done one shot of HCG, and yes I know it was a MILD cycle but the duration caused mild atrophy so I just wonder if OTC supp will block estro for the meantime until a liquid nolva or letro comes in. By the way would letro be better since its so strong? and what OTC supp would suit me for time being?
If you knew, asshole, why did you do it? Nice cycle, BTW, fina alone. You're gonna last a long time here.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
come on guys play nice. =)

Meanolman, pete already went through this with you, and you got pissed at him. these guys are only trying to help. You're 18, people **** up. Next time just be careful. Keep calories up, take some ZMA, you'll be fine.

If you're worried about estrogen, hit up GNC and grab some vitex. Don't use letro, clomid works best IMO, since it will help bring your natural test back.

Letro when used is known to make many people impotent while on, coming off a cycle of fina, i dunno if thats what you want right now.

Get some liquid clomid ASAP, ZMA and vitex for estrogen if you're worried in the meantime. Goodluck

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Wait..... you're 18 and using AS and expect help from us??

Wait a couple years, then come back if everything else is straight. :mad:

db682

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand. :confused:
MeanOLMan = 18yrs old.

Dont you have to at least hit puberty before you can start considering yourself OLD?

I guess that would makes me grandpa or great grandpa. :(

Is 25 older then? I guess in a few days we'll be celebrating my over the hill party.

db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blatant disregard for your nuts, remember that conversation? :)

Your kids (if any) will thank you for the defects..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Progesterone doesn't cause gyno. Prolactin might but even thats in question. The best bet to prevent gyno is STILL Nolva for any case and is also the BEST for post cycle if only anti-e's are used. There is specualtion that Letro combined w/ Clomid is good but thats minaly to do with Clomid, not letro. THe reason you don't use letro w/ Nolva is that it reduces Nolva's effectiveness by 20-40%. When all is said and done Nolva is the best thing to use by itself. The Letro/Clomid could work very well but there isn't anything in the literature that proves it does, just user feedback (wardog so it has credibility). So those are your options. In the meantime get some 6-OXO if you need an OTC, but Liquid Nolva is just as easy to find.

So take that for what it is and realize there is no way in hell you should be using fina at age 18.