Epistane for bloat?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Would Epistane combat the bloat from test at all? I have run Epi before but not with anything wet. If not than maybe formestane while on cycle? May go to the real dark side soon and trying to get ducks in a row..

Any orals combat the bloat? Don't want to look like a baloon.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ask ozarkbrand he's running test-prop and epi as we speak!! But yea it should help keep you dry that or Halo, furazadrol something of that nature.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Would Epistane combat the bloat from test at all? I have run Epi before but not with anything wet. If not than maybe formestane while on cycle? May go to the real dark side soon and trying to get ducks in a row..

Any orals combat the bloat? Don't want to look like a baloon.
Your better off going with an ai.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Epistane acts as a SERM, which is a receptor blocker. This doesn't really do anything for bloat as it merely blocks the estrogen receptor. An aromatase inhibitor is what you will want to get.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thanx 4 help guys. I think I will go with Formestane since everyone here seems to love it. Will this really be sufficient for a full blown cycle? I have read plenty on its use with designer orals, but not injectables..

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No hijack here bro, but also what's a good dose to run the form at while on cycle?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet thanks brotha!! Hadn't seen that one yet.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt go over 30mg.. knocking estrogen down too low will ruin the gains from the test. true bulking cycles have nothing dry in them bud. aka

test + deca + dbol. nothing in there is dry and all causes water retention, which leads to sick muscle gains.