Advice for my father

  1. Registered User
    Brian5225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    832
    Answers
    0

    Advice for my father


    Okay, so my father has used steroids in the past. When I was a tyke he was in his prime. He has experience with test cyp, sustanon, and he's used hcg injections. So he's gone the injection route before, but this was in his prime. He's hit his midlife crisis at 46 and he's wanting to go back into the gym. We're pretty open and he say me do my first M-Drol cycle in November. He's wanting to know what to use and is getting a little interested in seeing me plan my next cycle of pp and hdrol. My question is, what would be okay for him to use in regards to designers? He really wants to stay away from anything that would accelerate hair loss because he has a receding hairline. The reason for designers is that he doesn't want to do anything illegal (I'll take care of the Nolva for him if he goes down the cycle road). I don't exactly know how his cholesterol is, and I'm not exactly sure where to go from here.

  2. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    This is very irresponsible and wreckless. Your father is 46 so he is probably even more prone to health conditions.


    when was his last physical ?

    when was the last time he has had bloodwork done ?
  3. Registered User
    Brian5225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    832
    Answers
    0


    I can't remember his last physical, and he is due to go in and have his bloodwork done soon. I have actually been encouraging a natty test booster because his natural test is probably low.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Hatebreed930's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    Okay, so my father has used steroids in the past. When I was a tyke he was in his prime. He has experience with test cyp, sustanon, and he's used hcg injections. So he's gone the injection route before, but this was in his prime. He's hit his midlife crisis at 46 and he's wanting to go back into the gym. We're pretty open and he say me do my first M-Drol cycle in November. He's wanting to know what to use and is getting a little interested in seeing me plan my next cycle of pp and hdrol. My question is, what would be okay for him to use in regards to designers? He really wants to stay away from anything that would accelerate hair loss because he has a receding hairline. The reason for designers is that he doesn't want to do anything illegal (I'll take care of the Nolva for him if he goes down the cycle road). I don't exactly know how his cholesterol is, and I'm not exactly sure where to go from here.


    Tell your father to go to an endcrinologist and get a legal script for H.G.H (is very easy), this will make him feel younger and he will see strength and mass gains(gradually) and reduced body fat. The HGH will also actually be benificial to his health at his age. If he wants more mass gains in the gym tell him to get a top quality creatine preferably sizeon. As far as test goes he could use a natuaral test booster(A.I) like 6-oxo or novedex-xt which both are completely safe. Using real juice and or PH at his age could be very bad for his health and would not be reccomended.
  5. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0


    At 46? It would do wonders.
  6. Registered User
    Brian5225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    832
    Answers
    0


    what would do wonders? I talked to him and he doesn't want to go to an endocrinologist. I had suggested novadex before and brought up 6-oxo, and he's thinking about it. I think it would do pretty good.
  7. Registered User
    PappaD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    122
    Answers
    0


    Why wouldn't he want to do test? If he is healthy I see no reason not to do a couple cycles a year or maybe even stay on a low maint. dose year round!
  8. Registered User
    tgass's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0


    I think a MassFX and Trans Formestane combo would be great for him!
  9. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0


    For a man age 46 I'd have to say Test would be the best and Safest in my opinion.
  10. Registered User
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,307
    Answers
    0


    I second the poster who mentioned an Rx for HGH. It's seriously easy to get for anyone over 35 willing to pay for it,
    no joke. And it is healthy for older men.I have cerebral palsy and am on an Epi cycle to see if it helps improve the atrophy in my legs. anyway, i told my doc I was taking it and she just handed me the number to a 'rejeuvenation clinic' here in the palm beach area of FL and told me as long as I can afford it all I'd have to do is sign some waivers. I'm going in for my physical on tuesday.
  11. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    I second the poster who mentioned an Rx for HGH. It's seriously easy to get for anyone over 35 willing to pay for it,
    no joke. And it is healthy for older men.I have cerebral palsy and am on an Epi cycle to see if it helps improve the atrophy in my legs. anyway, i told my doc I was taking it and she just handed me the number to a 'rejeuvenation clinic' here in the palm beach area of FL and told me as long as I can afford it all I'd have to do is sign some waivers. I'm going in for my physical on tuesday.
    Let us know how you go
  12. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    For a man age 46 I'd have to say Test would be the best and Safest in my opinion.
    Agreed.
  13. Registered User
    Hatebreed930's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0

    Wink


    The H.G.H or test year round would be best, preferably the H.G.H as the test might cause prostate problems. If he does decide to use test it should be at 200-300mg every 2 weeks. Tell him to stop being a stubourn old man and go to a rejuvination center or endocriologist. If he thinks he can start running compounds in large stacks with test, tren, deca, d-bol, anadrol, at his age tell him to think again. Trust me he will love H.G.H as many who are much younger use it as a standalone and fall in love with it!
  14. Registered User
    Hatebreed930's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    Oh yeah Sylvester Stallone got busted bringing H.G.H amps over seas in his last movie Rambo, look and see how jacked and younger
    he looks in that move at the 60+ year mark. Clemmens is also another good example lol.
  15. Registered User
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    At 46? It would do wonders.

    Completely agree with you here, I have men come in my store that are over between 40-60 and they absolutely love the stuff. Says it makes them feel like they are in their 20s again.
  16. Registered User
    Hatebreed930's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Completely agree with you here, I have men come in my store that are over between 40-60 and they absolutely love the stuff. Says it makes them feel like they are in their 20s again.

    Reffuring to H.G.H or Test?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FATHER/SON 50 & 18
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Pics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:51 PM
  2. My father needs help
    By abish in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 02:22 PM
  3. Father and son Drive
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 07:17 AM
  4. I need some advice for my father-in-law...
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in