any prohormones that dont cause or aggrevate acne

  1. any prohormones that dont cause or aggrevate acne


    i have a little gyno from either some decadura use or the supedrol rebound affect...either way i get really bad acne on prohormones, both with superdrol and promagnon. i was thinking about trying havoc or epi to get rid of the gyno. but i was just wondering if their were anything ph's out there that didnt cause acne or aggravate it. im on minocycline and was wondering about any interactions with that too. any help would be appreciated.


  2. Nope .

  3. Dude, your post was confusing -- you kept mixing gyno and acne references, lol. If you're looking to fight the gyno, epi might be worth a shot; or maybe ralox. If you wanna fight the acne, try accutane -- either from your doc, or as a "research chem." Or go to Tijuana and pick up some ralox, accutane, 4 Margaritas, 3 hookers, and 2 STDs. For $100.
    mw2012
    •   
       


  4. I don't have acne issues...way to old for it!

    But superdrol made my evil backne return from my teens and early 20's, just finally went away after a year!

    halodrol was nice for me personally....I think it is pretty mild on the androgenic front.

  5. hah i know im taking something like accutane right now. and my skin is doing pretty good i just dont want the acne to come back if i do ph's.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdpeck View Post
    i have a little gyno from either some decadura use or the supedrol rebound affect...either way i get really bad acne on prohormones, both with superdrol and promagnon. i was thinking about trying havoc or epi to get rid of it. but i was just wondering if their were anything ph's out there that didnt cause acne or aggravate it. im on minocycline and was wondering about any interactions with that too. any help would be appreciated.
    it's different for everybody......i have taken such things like J.W. and had horrible ache, and then took S.D. and not one pimple......go figure.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    it's different for everybody......i have taken such things like J.W. and had horrible ache, and then took S.D. and not one pimple......go figure.
    Superdrol is also completely "clean" for me -- beautiful stuff, really. But I have the original Designer Supps stuff. Maybe the guys with all the sides are using some crappy clones. I don't know.
    mw2012

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Superdrol is also completely "clean" for me -- beautiful stuff, really. But I have the original Designer Supps stuff. Maybe the guys with all the sides are using some crappy clones. I don't know.

    MOst people probably think they will get superman like results if they go over the daily reccommendation. Then they just end up getting more sides then everyone else and they dont tell anyone what doses they really took. Thats where the sides/ gains ratio comes into play and people say they wont take superdrol again.

  9. Epistane gave me bacne, but my face and back were spotless on Supredrol. I preferred Epistane anyhow.

  10. Wow...looks like your just gonna have to experiment to find out the ones that work for you personally.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. prohormones and acne
    By doc1988 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 07:28 AM
  2. prohormones that dont require a SERM
    By scoobynutter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 11:30 PM
  3. Prone to acne and dont know what to do
    By newbeee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 12:41 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Log in
Log in