Quick question to P-Plex users

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I am curious if any of you had used Phera Plex before. If you did and now finished with P-Plex I was wondering how similar the cycles were in terms of sides and gains? I know it's "supposedly" the same compound but I read a thread where P-Plex was less potent because it was beta instead of alpha or something like that.

Anyhow were your nuts hurting like Phera? Were you dry in the morning? Aggressive?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I am curious if any of you had used Phera Plex before. If you did and now finished with P-Plex I was wondering how similar the cycles were in terms of sides and gains? I know it's "supposedly" the same compound but I read a thread where P-Plex was less potent because it was beta instead of alpha or something like that.

Anyhow were your nuts hurting like Phera? Were you dry in the morning? Aggressive?
P-Plex is 97% A isomer - 3% B isomer. It's also 15mg whereas Pheraplex was 10mg so in reality P-Plex is more potent. CEL's products are top notch IMO, every bit as good as the originals if not better (cost).

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
P-Plex is 97% A isomer - 3% B isomer. It's also 15mg whereas Pheraplex was 10mg so in reality P-Plex is more potent. CEL's products are top notch IMO, every bit as good as the originals if not better (cost).
Interesting... Have you tried P-Plex?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Yup it's good for winter or before summer. I did mine before summer 2 years ago. I'm gonna give Plex a shot because I loved Phera. SD was too much and Phera hit the spot.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Noooooo don't say that! I tried choosing between the 2 for months and just am finishing up my pre-load for a Super cycle. Did you at least get good gains from Super?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Noooooo don't say that! I tried choosing between the 2 for months and just am finishing up my pre-load for a Super cycle. Did you at least get good gains from Super?
Oh don't get me wrong I will do a M-Drol cycle later this year but that's a good choice. It's really either or, you can't compare the two, their both different. I'm the type that if I see a lot of sides I start to worry, with Phera I didn't. People react differently. I heard a few people get no sides at all from SD. Also depends on how much you take.

You have the original SD or M-Drol?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to say, yes I got good gains from SD, a little better than Phera, noticeable difference.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. I have M-Drol and can't wait to eat it!

chuebner

Awards
ive done a cycle of pplex and loved it, felt pumped throughout the day and very aggressive in the gym and on most sites very cheap. I used it along side RPM and seriously felt like i could lift anything.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I took P-plex I got great strength gains and size gains. It wasnt as wet as I had anticipated which was a good thing. Some things i noticed on cycle were High blood pressure, weaker appetite, Itchy nips, massive vascularity. So i would make sure you have your supporting supps lined up. Also, have novla or an Ai on hand if any nipples problem pop up.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. I have M-Drol and can't wait to eat it!

When do you start mate? This has been a long time coming! You better log this :)

Overall, from my experience with a dose at 20/30/30, my appetite was non-existant (Don't get me wrong, my calorie intake was still high) and I felt incredibly lethargic. Gained about 8 pounds. I don't really respond too well to pro-anabolic products though. I'm 6" and weighing in at 230lbs now. My body fat is at about 18%. I feel I could have made better gains from something a little milder as I would have been able to eat even more. I'm thinking of running H-DROL or P-PLEX next. Although I wouldn't mind stacking with a Max LMG clone. So many choices!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
When do you start mate? This has been a long time coming! You better log this :)

Overall, from my experience with a dose at 20/30/30, my appetite was non-existant (Don't get me wrong, my calorie intake was still high) and I felt incredibly lethargic. Gained about 8 pounds. I don't really respond too well to pro-anabolic products though. I'm 6" and weighing in at 230lbs now. My body fat is at about 18%. I feel I could have made better gains from something a little milder as I would have been able to eat even more. I'm thinking of running H-DROL or P-PLEX next. Although I wouldn't mind stacking with a Max LMG clone. So many choices!
You're taking about M-Drol?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I heard that Havoc/Propadrol is a killer cycle. Going to try that soon.

What are you guys going to use for PCT with M-Drol? Just Curious...

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Day 22 on p-plex...Really starting to feel it. Strength is up. Feeling lethargic, slightly depressed till I hit the weights. No sides other than the lethargic feeling. Running e-form alongside. It seems to really keep the wetness down(p2p and l-carboxy too). Filling out nicely...up about 6 pounds with no change in BF%. Running a pretty agressive PCT to try and really keep gains...Exmestane and Clomid...I'll be crying like a Bi#$h!..lol

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
So how did that work out for ya...No pct...Nothing?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you when it's over :) I did a heavy dose of Epistane with no PCT. I dosed the Superdrol heavy and had no shutdown either. My balls are huge and hanging low, I'm still banging and keen to bang.

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
MIne are not as "low" as day 15. Still want to use them though.I probably am looking at a good pct. It's Wild how stuff reacts to people differently. I'm tired as hell too.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will feel lethargic. That's just your liver packing in.

chuebner

Awards
ohh yeah i forgot about my extremely elevated Bp..went in for something else and doc gave me a long speach about anabolics..def add in deferent support supps next time

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you when it's over :) I did a heavy dose of Epistane with no PCT. I dosed the Superdrol heavy and had no shutdown either. My balls are huge and hanging low, I'm still banging and keen to bang.
No PCT really?? Did you have any issues keeping the gains?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
ohh yeah i forgot about my extremely elevated Bp..went in for something else and doc gave me a long speach about anabolics..def add in deferent support supps next time
Was that on M-Drol? I know M-Drol does that to you, not so much Phera Plex

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Phera is known to raise your blood pressure, I stated it as one of my side effects in my previous post.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really yet heard of a PH/PS that's worth taking that doesn't raise BP, even Halo raised some peeps blood pretty damn high. Where ya been Cub? I put off my start for the past couple weeks my ankle/leg still a bit sore from my car wreck in the end of Jan. I was gonna start last week but I still can't squat properly, sux. I'll PM you the link when I do start my log I may just sub 2 others for the squat though I hate to not squat while ON.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
What did you guys take to lower blood pressure and was it while "ON"

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I burst the inside of my left ear at the pro bench on my 4th lift. I had blood pissing out of it. I was pretty disoriented when I stood up and didn't know what it was at first. This MAY have had something to do with possible elevated blood pressure from Superdrol but I doubt it as I didn't experience any blood noses. I was benching 572lbs when it happened though. So it was most likely the pressure build up. Straight to hospital for me!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to answer the question...you can look at taking Hawthorne Berry to help lower blood pressure. It takes a couple of weeks before becoming effective so pre-load it as you would other supps i.e Milk Thistle etc.

chuebner

Awards
Was that on M-Drol? I know M-Drol does that to you, not so much Phera Plex
Bp elevated on Pplex. Would get the occasional nose bleed and headaches. Def preload like cub suggest with hawthorne berry extract. Will be doing that this time around

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys..

Cub you were bleeding from your ear? What did the Doc say about that?

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Just got back from the doc. My BP 143/73 after 3 weeks plex...been using Cycle support 3x day since day -14. Thats actually lower than my normal (non-cycle)BP (which is somewhat on the high side)

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At the comp they said "this is no laughing matter" and told me to go straight to emergency. They put me at the front of the queue, even though others had been waiting hours to see a doctor! They suspected a perforated ear drum. In the end she told me that I had burst all the inside wall of my left ear. The pressure had built up so much that it bruised and then ruptured all the veins (hence the bleeding). Good times :)

I am getting all my lifting footage on Saturday so I will post it on YouTube for you to see.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the doc. My BP 143/73 after 3 weeks plex...been using Cycle support 3x day since day -14. Thats actually lower than my normal (non-cycle)BP (which is somewhat on the high side)
Phera-Plex heals the heart. That must be why people feel so good on it!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
At the comp they said "this is no laughing matter" and told me to go straight to emergency. They put me at the front of the queue, even though others had been waiting hours to see a doctor! They suspected a perforated ear drum. In the end she told me that I had burst all the inside wall of my left ear. The pressure had built up so much that it bruised and then ruptured all the veins (hence the bleeding). Good times :)

I am getting all my lifting footage on Saturday so I will post it on YouTube for you to see.
Pretty crazy man I will watch that vid on youtube.... and yeah Phera plex is awsome that's why I hope P-Plex is the same and I know it's the same compound but no one said their nuts hurt yet so I'm wondering..

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
(kinda off topic)Is it just me or does the "ripped dude" in the ad below got a little gyno going on?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
(kinda off topic)Is it just me or does the "ripped dude" in the ad below got a little gyno going on?
I was thinking that the other day! "Take our product and grow your own man boobies, just like the picture below" :rofl: