Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry if these are considered stupid questions to yall. just trying to better understand it.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The fact that you are attempting to learn is a good thing. Like the site motto..Learn, Teach, Lead. Perhaps check the Epistane FAQ in my sig, see if that helps you any.

Here's a great tip that will serve you long:

Keyword: Methyl or Epistane or any other word you want to type in :)

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fact that you are attempting to learn is a good thing. Like the site motto..Learn, Teach, Lead. Perhaps check the Epistane FAQ in my sig, see if that helps you any.

Here's a great tip that will serve you long:

Keyword: Methyl or Epistane or any other word you want to type in :)

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.
:clap2:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Neo - Just curious, but do you have the proof that will back this up? Not the graphs, but the actual proof.

Texas - Bro, you're under 21, it is against the rules for you to be posting in the steroid section. Sorry bro.
Steroid that acts like a SERM

FLfinest81

Awards
I actually start it tomorrow. I got the stuff on Thurs, so everything is good. How about you?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually start it tomorrow. I got the stuff on Thurs, so everything is good. How about you?
I don't start the m-drol untill april 2.Let me know how it taste.A guy asked me if it was flavored or bitter.I might cap it if it taste too bad.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neo - Just curious, but do you have the proof that will back this up? Not the graphs, but the actual proof.
Proof is in the pudding. No I don't personally any hard and fast data for you to dissect over many days sweating in your own personal lab :D

Perhaps PM LMD to see if he has anything. If you find you dislike that term here just for you:

"It's a steroid"

:thumbsup:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just curious to see if you guys had ran any test... no big deal.

Proof is in the pudding. No I don't personally any hard and fast data for you to dissect over many days sweating in your own personal lab :D

Perhaps PM LMD to see if he has anything. If you find you dislike that term here just for you:

"It's a steroid"

:thumbsup:

Last edited: