Propadrol

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Can Propadrol be taken on its own along side creatine cee as an effictive cycle in its own right.

Also would there be any need for liver support with this ?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Can Propadrol be taken on its own along side creatine cee as an effictive cycle in its own right.

Also would there be any need for liver support with this ?

No offense, but if you're asking about whether you can use creatine with a steroid, you need to read up more.

Yes, you can use any sort of creatine during cycle. A lot of folks will tell you to just save it for PCT, but there's research showing that higher doses(10+ grams/day) will greatly enhance your cycle. I would say use it during, especially if you're running propadrol solo. Propadrol is relatively mild, and normally stacked with another, stronger substance.

Seriously, though, you really should spend the next month reading up on cycling before running anything, judging by the questions. It's just sensible, you could seriously **** yourself up for life with these things.

(wait, I swear I've seen you around way more than your post-count suggests. Do you use the same name on some other board? Not crybaby.com, I don't go there...)

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
No offense but if you took your own advice and went through this forum b4 adressing my question you'll see I have other posts on here clearly this evening stating I'm a novice!!!

I dont intend to start anything b4 I'm 100% upto speed, hence my questions.

Did you not have to start somewhere?

Any how thanks for the info.

Ps: You may have seen me on www.Ifacebookedyourmom.com :)

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
No offense but if you took your own advice and went through this forum b4 adressing my question you'll see I have other posts on here clearly this evening stating I'm a novice!!!

:)
C'mon, do you really think anyone is going to go back through your posts to research who you are before answering your question? You asked, I answered. If you're that worried about it, put your info in your sig or something.

In any case, no hard feelings, your question just sounded like a noob, and I was trying to point you in the right direction.:)

Good luck on your cycle!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
RogerBob Cycle Logs 0