Pre-existing gyno question

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
So I ran the M-Drol cycle and I had thought I had gotten gyno from it. It had thrown me off because there was no soreness, itchy, or tenderness. But it looked like I had it. So I was looking at old videos of about a year and a half before my cycle and it really appears that I already had it from puberty. Couple of questions. 1) Would nolva do anything? I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't 2) I have been planning my H-drol, PP cycle for a while. Would this be a really bad idea, or could it possibly be the same after cycle?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
any input would be greatly appreciated guys...

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Phera-plex is wet and aromatizes. Which means it can piss off your pre-existing Gyno.

(Also, have you seen a doctor to get diagnosed? Because if you haven't, you shouldn't even be worrying about this. You might just have fat nipples. See a Doctor if you haven't.)

Mdrol doesn't(Or shouldn't) Aromatize. So I doubt you got it from the Mdrol, if anything you got it from the PCT or lack therefore of. Regardless, I'll make the assumption that your statement about MDrol not being the cause is correct.

Get Diagnosed first, if you have it.. The doctor will give you recommendations.

If you really wish to keep it on the DownLow.. Use the Search function.. There are countless threads on this forum that relate to your questions.

I hope I was able to help. PM if you have any questions you would rather not ask publicly.

V

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have pre exsistant gyno then just about everything will most likely aggrivate it. Epidrol and Megazol(prostanzol) clones are the only things that ive took that didnt. Im gonna try winstrol and see if that bothers me too but im doubting it.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
if you have pre exsistant gyno then just about everything will most likely aggrivate it. Epidrol and Megazol(prostanzol) clones are the only things that ive took that didnt. Im gonna try winstrol and see if that bothers me too but im doubting it.
Hey PP, how exactly do you go about planning your future cycles in order to try and prevent aggravating your gyno. Would it be best to stick to compounds that don't aromatize? I'm assuming it would be. I guess the only thing you can do is be fully prepared. Run all the necessary support supps and have everything you could possibly need if your gyno starts to get worse.

Sorry I'm new to this whole cycling with pre-existing gyno thing just like Brian.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey PP, how exactly do you go about planning your future cycles in order to try and prevent aggravating your gyno. Would it be best to stick to compounds that don't aromatize? I'm assuming it would be. I guess the only thing you can do is be fully prepared. Run all the necessary support supps and have everything you could possibly need if your gyno starts to get worse.

Sorry I'm new to this whole cycling with pre-existing gyno thing just like Brian.
well its all about experimenting. sometimes i think i can get away with using this and ill have serms and other things ready just in case...even things taht dont aromatize still cause problems with it. generally tho you want to stick with dry compounds imo and dht derivatives. im coming to the conclusion that i may only run epi or try some var or winny, test is out of the question now, it gives me problems not worth going thru the hassle imo....may not even cycle anymore except with epi if it helps like it did the first time i used it.

305Rob

Awards
Sounds like winstrol is your best bet if you have a preexisting gyno condition.IMHO Dont play with anything that aromatizes.Mdrol and Epi,among a few others are products that claim no aromatization and even may help with reducing it,but i have no personal experience with either.Good luck.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
well its all about experimenting. sometimes i think i can get away with using this and ill have serms and other things ready just in case...even things taht dont aromatize still cause problems with it. generally tho you want to stick with dry compounds imo and dht derivatives. im coming to the conclusion that i may only run epi or try some var or winny, test is out of the question now, it gives me problems not worth going thru the hassle imo....may not even cycle anymore except with epi if it helps like it did the first time i used it.
Thanks PP. Running dry compounds definitely seems the best option. Sucks to hear you say how badly test affects you because I was hoping to give it a try in the near future, still might though. I'll just try my best to control my estrogen levels while on. Is there any reason you say dmt derivatives or is this just from personal experience?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks PP. Running dry compounds definitely seems the best option. Sucks to hear you say how badly test affects you because I was hoping to give it a try in the near future, still might though. I'll just try my best to control my estrogen levels while on. Is there any reason you say dmt derivatives or is this just from personal experience?
dht derivatives.

well dht itself antagonizes estrogen and sometimes its used to treat gyno, thats first off. they are usually dry compounds that dont aromatize.

305Rob

Awards
Phera doesn't aromatize. It does however make users pretty carb sensitive, which is where the "bloat" could come from. But the compound itself does not aromatize.
Bassgod if that is indeed a fact(i'll take your word for it)thats awesome news to my ears,i was thinking the opposite until now.But if it doesnt aromatize why does everyone still consider it a "wet" compound and report some water loss at the end?sensitivity to carbs?Thanx in advance for the feedback.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
As far as I've read and heard.. Pplex has been known to aromatize. Regardless, if what you say is true- it doesn't change the fact that Gyno outbreak is much higher in Pplex then.. Sd for example.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of designers are non aromatizable in their structures but the body is a complex thing with many different pathways and mechanisms for adjusting and balancing things (among a few) so to say it is impossible to raise estrogen leading to gyno is really ignorant because we dont know exactly what is going on in the body. controlled experiment and bloodwork everyday would be the best way to understand how these designers really work.