Is this guy for real (gained 30lbs on his 3rd cycle) - AnabolicMinds.com

Is this guy for real (gained 30lbs on his 3rd cycle)

  1. New Member
    Indiana Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Is this guy for real (gained 30lbs on his 3rd cycle)


    I don't know if we're allowed to post links to other sites here so I'll just quote what he posted
    Quote Originally Posted by good results-simple cycle
    3rd cycle

    had a few things layin around so i decided to use them up, they consisted of:


    weeks1-12test@500mgs/week
    weeks1-10deca300mgs/week
    weeks1-4anadrol@50mgsED

    weeks14-18nolva@20mgsED

    put on 30lbs, 500mgs/week worked very nicely but mostly important is my diet on this cycle has never been more serious which played a major role in my gains.

    all big excerises went up 100lbs and i have kepted all my size and strength except about 10lbs in weights and 3 lbs in my bodyweight.

    overall happy with the results with something so simple as the things i have mentioned, didnt plan on puttin that much on but im glad i did
    I didn't think this was possible. Could somebody with some more knowledge shed some light on this.

  2. New Member
    wheycasein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    It is very possible, but what was the weight? There would of been plenty of water in that and a fair amount of fat too.
  3. New Member
    elscotto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wheycasein View Post
    It is very possible, but what was the weight? There would of been plenty of water in that and a fair amount of fat too.
    most likely
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I don't know if we're allowed to post links to other sites here so I'll just quote what he posted


    I didn't think this was possible. Could somebody with some more knowledge shed some light on this.

    You're aware of what those substances are, right? It's not like the guy took 50mg of Hdrol for 4 weeks. Yes, 30 pounds is possible, but he is unlikely to keep it all and there is probably fat in there.
  5. New Member
    Indiana Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    You're aware of what those substances are, right? It's not like the guy took 50mg of Hdrol for 4 weeks. Yes, 30 pounds is possible, but he is unlikely to keep it all and there is probably fat in there.

    Yes I am aware. But I had gotten the idea that you can only make those gains on your first cycle and that's assuming you're not even close to reaching your genetic potential yet. And this guy said that he kept 27lbs of it and only lost 10% of the strength he gained so I'm betting that's a lot of muscle kept.

    And I'm obviously no expert on AAS, but I thought that since you need to consume much more calories on gear to gain weight than the average person who is bulking, that it wouldn't be that easy to put on a lot of fat on a cycle.
  6. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    506

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Yes I am aware. But I had gotten the idea that you can only make those gains on your first cycle and that's assuming you're not even close to reaching your genetic potential yet. And this guy said that he kept 27lbs of it and only lost 10% of the strength he gained so I'm betting that's a lot of muscle kept.

    And I'm obviously no expert on AAS, but I thought that since you need to consume much more calories on gear to gain weight than the average person who is bulking, that it wouldn't be that easy to put on a lot of fat on a cycle.
    ...and you would be surprised...when one could eat 2 pigs and 4 cows for just a meal...
  7. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

  8. New Member
    305Rob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by good results-simple cycle
    3rd cycle

    had a few things layin around so i decided to use them up, they consisted of:


    weeks1-12test@500mgs/week
    weeks1-10deca300mgs/week
    weeks1-4anadrol@50mgsED

    weeks14-18nolva@20mgsED

    put on 30lbs, 500mgs/week worked very nicely but mostly important is my diet on this cycle has never been more serious which played a major role in my gains.

    all big excerises went up 100lbs and i have kepted all my size and strength except about 10lbs in weights and 3 lbs in my bodyweight.

    overall happy with the results with something so simple as the things i have mentioned, didnt plan on puttin that much on but im glad i did


    Thats an effective all out mass cycle no doubt,and an experienced one(3 compounds)at that.But I hate to say i call major bullsh@t on whoever wrote it.Theres alot of water retention in that cycle and just the fact he states he only lost 3 lbs is enough for me to laugh.I can believe in gains with that cycle upwards of 20 lbs or so,with a bit of fat nevertheless and alot of water but to lose only 3 lbs after all said and done couldnt be farther from the truth.Anyone that has ran ANY of those 3 compounds can attest to what i just wrote as to the water loss alone associated post cycle.

    I just hate to see misinformation/bullsh@t being spread and someone buy into it that doesnt know any better.My 2 cents.
  9. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    517

    Reputation

    He must have been super skinny, I mean SUPER skinny to have gained that. Had no base and just ate like a dog, trained like a beast and took whatever,
  10. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    This cycle was 3 months long (12 weeks) and includes a stack of 3 amazing compounds. I'd expect a gain of 25 pounds MINIMUM from this stack. Plus realize many peeps who take gear don't do it for the 'genetic potential reached' reasons. Many take them to make up for slacking in diet & training. Hell if you don't really workout much for most of a year - then you start working out hard & consistent again along with dieting & taking gear you could gain 30 pounds on every cycle you do because you'd end up at the same starting weight every time if you did this every year. Which's a big waste of health, hard work, & time IMO.
  11. New Member
    305Rob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    He must have been super skinny, I mean SUPER skinny to have gained that. Had no base and just ate like a dog, trained like a beast and took whatever,

    We dont know anything about this person except this 3rd cycle of his.3rd cycle and still super skinny?LOL not even worth talking about anymore.
  12. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    517

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    This cycle was 3 months long (12 weeks) and includes a stack of 3 amazing compounds. I'd expect a gain of 25 pounds MINIMUM from this stack. Plus realize many peeps who take gear don't do it for the 'genetic potential reached' reasons. Many take them to make up for slacking in diet & training. Hell if you don't really workout much for most of a year - then you start working out hard & consistent again along with dieting & taking gear you could gain 30 pounds on every cycle you do because you'd end up at the same starting weight every time if you did this every year. Which's a big waste of health, hard work, & time IMO.
    I agree with that
  13. Yari Ka Daw!
    AlexParty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    517

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 305Rob View Post
    We dont know anything about this person except this 3rd cycle of his.3rd cycle and still super skinny?LOL not even worth talking about anymore.
    I just re-read what he took:

    weeks1-12test@500mgs/week
    weeks1-10deca300mgs/week
    weeks1-4anadrol@50mgsED

    He was on this for 12 weeks with 3 different compounds. I don't even know what the heck he took for pct but I'm sure he gained a lot from doing that. Stupid to do that if you ask me and he's going to feel the effects in the long run, especially with Deca. Either it's all made up or it's true but definitely possible. Again it sounds a little far fetched. I wouldn't run that cycle even if you payed me but then again I heard even worse stories with a guy from this board.
  14. New Member
    cmass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    this cycle is not really to extreme at all other than the anadrol due to its toxicity but its very common for people to run deca at a higher dosage i would much rather use a cycle like this than most otc products
  15. New Member
    sharky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    90

    Reputation

    yes it is


    very possible to do so. that is the old school bread and butter of the lifting world. with consistency in the levels of a/s he was taking along with a "very good" diet( super high protein) it could happen pretty easy. also not sure how long he had been off. but as others said i bet there will be quit a bit of loss from water retention as well as body fat being up there a little. glad to hear it worked out for you.
  16. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    506

    Reputation

    I would also not do this cycle even if I was granted new organs...I know many people do these 12 week cycles with injectables but being 12 weeks on anything is way too damn long for me...that has the-long-run problems written all over it...
  17. New Member
    SOLARUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    261

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    I would also not do this cycle even if I was granted new organs...I know many people do these 12 week cycles with injectables but being 12 weeks on anything is way too damn long for me...that has the-long-run problems written all over it...
    LOL. probably about as bad for him as 4 weeks of superdrol. he'll live.

    i NEVER want to gain 30lbs in 12 weeks. almost guaranteed stretch marks.
  18. New Member
    cmass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    LOL. probably about as bad for him as 4 weeks of superdrol. he'll live.

    i NEVER want to gain 30lbs in 12 weeks. almost guaranteed stretch marks.
    i have done a 12 week test cyp at 500mg a week and 4 week start with dbol at 25 mg and i am currently taking superdrol clone on second week and the sides are much more apparant
  19. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    I'm going to do 400mg Test E or Cyp with Epi to jumpstart. Will also Frontload double doses first two weeks.
  20. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    ...and you would be surprised...when one could eat 2 pigs and 4 cows for just a meal...
    I agree. Not to mention that these compounds can aromatize increasing estrogen which will accelerate fat gain as well.... Im sure at least 1/3 of that was fat and/or water.
  21. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    This cycle was 3 months long (12 weeks) and includes a stack of 3 amazing compounds. I'd expect a gain of 25 pounds MINIMUM from this stack. Plus realize many peeps who take gear don't do it for the 'genetic potential reached' reasons. Many take them to make up for slacking in diet & training. Hell if you don't really workout much for most of a year - then you start working out hard & consistent again along with dieting & taking gear you could gain 30 pounds on every cycle you do because you'd end up at the same starting weight every time if you did this every year. Which's a big waste of health, hard work, & time IMO.
    Right on, I know of guys that have joined the gym I work at who've told me they started gearing the moment they stepped foot inside our doors. One in particular weighed in at 58kg (@5'10") when he started and 4 months (16 weeks) later (of taking anything he could get his hands on) with very little knowledge on training or dieting, was weighing in at 72kg. That is a 14kg (31lb) gain. He obviously lost a fair bit when he came off cycle as he didn't know what to do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the most Lb. gained in one cycle?
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 03:08 PM
  2. How much weight have you gained on your SD cycle?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 11:03 AM
  3. Guys who gain 25-30lbs per cycle
    By Beelzebub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 09:19 PM
  4. gained muscle and lost fat on this cycle...
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 04:19 AM
  5. most gained from a cycle
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in