how long does halodrol 50 stay in your system after you take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatz22

Banned
Awards
how long does haldorol 50 stay in your system, i am 18 years old and i am gettin ready for college football..camp starts in august will i be clean by then? the supplement i am taking is called powerdrol, but sites said its the same as halodrol 50...any answer to this question would be very helpful:squat:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
jeez man,
18 and taking compounds? At the risk of sounding a bit rude, way to gimp yourself later in your career. STOP messing with compounds, people aren't telling kids this because we don't think you're 'mature' enough, it's because in your teens and early 20's you're literally doing more harm in the future than good in the present.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure, I'm not a chemist or med. professional.

here's what's in H-drol:
Active Ingredient: polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane, 25mg

here's what's in powerdrol:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

In all probability, yes. Do you have a plan for your post cycle therapy?

Health aside,
if you have to worry about not being clean in time for camp, you already made a bad decision with timing. I'm assuming you only took legally bought stuff so you can always appeal any decisions
made if whatever you're taking even shows up on any tests.

Sorry to have seemed harsh before, but you should know, most guys taking 'anabolic supplements' in their 30's or older are doing so because there just isn't a way to stop declining with age, peroid. at 18 there's still no way for you to go but up, with diet and discipline in training! I myself am only learning about these things in order to possibly overcome disability related issues.
The people who tell you that supplementing is a last resort are right.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
how long does haldorol 50 stay in your system, i am 18 years old and i am gettin ready for college football..camp starts in august will i be clean by then? the supplement i am taking is called powerdrol, but sites said its the same as halodrol 50...any answer to this question would be very helpful:squat:
what nightwanderer is trying to say is that your currently taking an active steroid! but apparently you know this. the worst part is that your 18 years old, meaning you have a very high potential to really F yourself up in the long run. how long have you been on this? you need to discontinue this asap but you need to do so safely

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a plan for your post cycle therapy?

I'm guessing his plan is Novedex XT and nothing else. This looks like a GNC Special to me.

Kid, stop taking steroids. End this cycle safely and get your sh*t together. Naturally, until you're older and closer to your genetic potential.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

read the ****ing rules
AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.