IMPACT pro body building stack...guarentee huge muscle or you money back

jos

Awards
Good day,
Reading through the latest issue of Muscular development and there is this stack of stuff such as DERMAGAIN, GENEDGE ,MAXTERON,and Equi-bolan. This stack is suppose to shred you bulk you up 12 pounds while losing fat. Has anyone tried it? What is it all about? I might try to get a stack across the boarder if it is that good?
Help me out bros!

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
If works but very expensive. But once again, if you tried ph's and it you didn't gain 12 pounds, try it and if yu dont gain 12 lbs get your money back.

BMZ

Awards
IMPACT products are pure ****.
they are way overpriced....I mean you might see some results but for the same price (or less) you can get real good quality gear and achieve better results.
I got a free sample of the 4-ad Patch, I believe it was called the TESTADREN ADP......it supposedly is a patch that slowly relases 4-ad transdermally into your skin slowly over a 12-hr period and then you would change the patch every night for 30 days, IT DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, PURE WASTE...I'm glad I didn't pay for it cause it's like $80 for a 30 patch box.
don't waste your time or money bro...get some real gear.

jos

Awards
Thanks Men!
BMZ you were saying to go out and get some real gear and that the impact product is blah. Give a suggestion man. I have done ph 1test with 4 ad and 3grams of bold base in it. I liked it. Now lets take it to the next level but the key is keeping the toxicity down as well as side effects. Oh and it has to be available in Canada. Canadian Eh.
Later.

jetrob

Awards
I would not say that stack does not work like others but its way the **** overpriced.

You are way better off using a transdermal or other oral pro hormones and some 1 test. Do some research figure out the products you want to use then go hound out the best price.

jos

Awards
Keep it coming! Looking for advice on stacks and availability! Right on guys.

jetrob

Awards
Right now I am doing

50mg's of 1 test

100mgs of 19 nor

100mgs of 4 ad

per dose - 2 dose's per day

I am up about 6 pounds in 12 days and the real increase has really happend withing the last few days

jos

Awards
Jet man,
Sounds good. I do not know much about 19 nor, but I am well versed in 1 test and 4ad. How many grams of each is that in your bottle of spray. Is this transdermal by the way? I gotta go that route: no needles. Is your stack easily obtainable in Canada. Customs really hads me dear tagged bacuase I tried getting VPX products across and got siezed. So Let me know what is out there for a solid home brew powerder. Is this a bulking or cutting cycle. Sound like you are putting on the pounds.

ANY OTHER ADVICE FROM ANY OTHER BROS IS GREATLY APPECIATED!
thanks

wikked1

Awards
Bro,Yes I have first hand experience with the 8 week "muscle blasting cycle"........money back guarantee.......I got my money back BUT it wasn't without some hassles.......they insist upon you giving something else a try....some other product because "nothing works for everyone"...well I'm pretty sure Test does....but that's beside the point....if you insist on trying it make sure you document your stats before ,during and after....then don't let them hold your money in order to "try" something else........here's what I said....you refund my cash.......THEN we'll talk about what else I might try......that's my best advise....I think there are much better products out there....Impact ads are almost complete BS....Jeff Summers 4 weeks after dermagain .....yeah but what they DON'T tell you is the limp wristed fatty pic was snapped 1 year ago......Jeff booted some gear and then the 4 weeks after picture was snapped.....that kind of sh*t gives it ALL a bad name.....................oppps I'll get off my soapbox now.......

BMZ

Awards
Bro,Yes I have first hand experience with the 8 week "muscle blasting cycle"........money back guarantee.......I got my money back BUT it wasn't without some hassles.......they insist upon you giving something else a try....some other product because "nothing works for everyone"...well I'm pretty sure Test does....but that's beside the point....if you insist on trying it make sure you document your stats before ,during and after....then don't let them hold your money in order to "try" something else........here's what I said....you refund my cash.......THEN we'll talk about what else I might try......that's my best advise....I think there are much better products out there....Impact ads are almost complete BS....Jeff Summers 4 weeks after dermagain .....yeah but what they DON'T tell you is the limp wristed fatty pic was snapped 1 year ago......Jeff booted some gear and then the 4 weeks after picture was snapped.....that kind of sh*t gives it ALL a bad name.....................oppps I'll get off my soapbox now.......
I agree totally, when I told them it did nothing they still tried to get me to purchase some "EQUI-BOLAN" which I had said previously that I was interested in....also another thing that pissed me off about them is that they send me these damn mail-outs the "ANABOLIC INSIDER NEWSLETTER" 2 or 3 times a month trying to pawn their over-priced, useless products on me and maybe some newbies who are scared to use real gear.....also one thing I noticed that's not cool is that he will get portions of a chat room where bros are discussing REAL gear and gear-related stuff and put them in the newsletter, which is not cool because I don't think the bros that post there are aware of this and this is supposed to be confidential stuff we are discussing........and this would be a violation of this trust we have in these rooms.......
--I would suggest save some money, get you some good transdermals or get some real gear......something tried and true that you KNOW will work.........
**now let me get off MY soapbox**

jos

Awards
jetman and bmz,
I totally respect your opinions on the whole impact bogus products. I tend to agree with you guys because the adds seem a little unrealistic. Anyhow, lets discuss what DOES work! Direct me to the steriod section if you please or stay right here in this section and give me a rock solid lean and clean stack. No hairloss, no acne, but a **** load of lean muscle mass. I'm looking for something to totally get me vascular and the omion thinck skin(tight). Let me know where I can get it in Canada with no hastle. How is that stack you are using jetman. Are you getting some lean gains off it or a lot of boat?
Later