Masterdrol PCT

qwerty666

Awards
New member here...Question: This new MasterdrolV2 stuff, do I need Nolva or clomid for it? I heard that its not that strong so won't need a complex PCT. so use 6-oxo, and other test boosters? oh yeah, i cant get Nolva b/c i have credit card issues and i know you need a prescription.

Thanks.:bb2:

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MMV2 does need some type of PCT. We rec. formadrol extreme for PCT. You can use 6 oxo if ud like though as MMV2 like you said isnt that strong so shutdown wont be crazy.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The LG rep is a great source for PCT for their products, so take that into consideration.

But, I also recommend taking a look at Anabolic Innovations post cycle support.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The LG rep is a great source for PCT for their products, so take that into consideration.

Definately, Anabolic Innovations puts out top notch products and would be a great choice as well!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That is indeed a great product!

qwerty666

Awards
I hear Formadrol is crap (no offense to LG rep), so im gonna go w.6-oxo. do i need anymore though? Like a ZMA or another test booster?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear Formadrol is crap (no offense to LG rep), so im gonna go w.6-oxo. do i need anymore though? Like a ZMA or another test booster?

Everyone is entitled to there opinion bro, LG gets a pretty bad wrap but some people on here have used our products after thinkin there crap and been impressed. 6 oxo is a proven product and it will work. Whether or not thats all you need is up to you, your money situation and whatever else you want.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im planning a stack of methyl 1 d, masterdrol and IGH-1 for four weeks. Im only going to does the methyl 1 d at 3 caps a day and the masterdrol at 8cc because of money issues. Should i take the 6-oxo afterwords and for how long or is the formadrol ok?