will novadex xt suffice...

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Get a SERM before your cycle and if you are 6'1 and 157 lbs you damn sure shouldnt be running any hormonals anyway.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

See my Epistane FAQ in my signature for more information as both Epistane and Havoc contain the same Active ingredient.

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
Nope. Get a SERM before your cycle and if you are 6'1 and 157 lbs you damn sure shouldnt be running any hormonals anyway.

Curious to know why you suggest someone with a certain body composition shouldn't use hormonals...?

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Curious to know why you suggest someone with a certain body composition shouldn't use hormonals...?
Because he clearly hasn't reached his natural plateau yet.

No need for PHs/PSs when you aren't even close to your genetic limit.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Also, feel free to PM me as well for the sake of your lab rats' health.

Though I highly recommend you get past beginner gains before you consider this.

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
Because he clearly hasn't reached his natural plateau yet.

No need for PHs when you aren't even close to your genetic limit.

How do we know that...? I don't see an age on his profile nor how long he has been lifting....

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
How do we know that...? I don't see an age on his profile nor how long he has been lifting....
he's 6'1" and 157lb.

no matter what body type he is, that's underweight..

unless he's a skeleton racer or unnatural wrestling weight class or some such.

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
he's 6'1" and 157lb.

no matter what body type he is, that's underweight..

unless he's a skeleton racer or unnatural wrestling weight class or some such.
Underweight... that is not necessarily true. He could have a high metabolism, an ectomorph body type or just genetically not gifted. Neither one of those is a reason to say he is underweight or not reached his potential.

Not trying to compete with you, just hoping you see my point.

Now in any of those cases... I agree, he shouldn't be on any hormonal product... He should eat like a PIG!!!! Take advantage of not needing to worry about reduced carbs and low caloric intake like most of the board has to. Eat clean, eat allot and lift hard!

Rico1

Awards
6 "1 is defenetly underweight. I am 6 feet tall and i started working out when i was 170lb and i was small. 6'1 157lb is uderweight period.

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
6 "1 is defenetly underweight. I am 6 feet tall and i started working out when i was 170lb and i was small. 6'1 157lb is uderweight period.
If he is under 28 years of age, and an ectomorph body type (small frame) he is exactly text book body weight.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow this went very quickly from his simple question, to people telling him what he should or should not do to/with his own body. Being an ecto (I'm assuming he is also) I understand how difficult it can be to put on weight wether your far below your "genetic limit" or not. If thats what he thinks will help him let him do it. I think it will help IF the diet is sufficient (ie: 1.5-2gr/lb body weight protein), a strict workout regiment is in place, and adequate rest is provided. As far as your question YOU MUST HAVE A SERM!!!!! NOVADEX XT WON'T SUFFICE. Unless of course your hoping for a nice case of gynomastia (boobies), along with watching all your hard earned gains melt off you day by day as your body continuously tries to establish equilibrium, not to mention the fact that your LH (stimulates your testes into action to produce their own testosterone again)will take a rediculously long time to recover and normalize, leaving you with a surplus of estrogen and your balls still on vacation. But ultimately you choose what risks to take or shun.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unless your not 21 in which case your about to be banned

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Underweight... that is not necessarily true. He could have a high metabolism, an ectomorph body type or just genetically not gifted. Neither one of those is a reason to say he is underweight or not reached his potential.
No he isn't underweight if he is within his ideal weight. His frame may be small. When I started to lift I was about 159. A little over 6' tall. I was however, within my ideal weight though. When they talk about ideal weight they mean "Fitness". Every bodybuilder is considered obese by their BMI. We all know that.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No he isn't underweight if he is within his ideal weight. His frame may be small. When I started to lift I was about 159. A little over 6' tall. I was however, within my ideal weight though. When they talk about ideal weight they mean "Fitness". Every bodybuilder is considered obese by their BMI. We all know that.
That's why BMI can DIAF. KTHXBYE

I love abbreviations.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Roger that.

Regardless, this seems like an assumption fest...

brandon615

Awards
Im 22. Between 157-160 and im 6 ft even. And yes the ecto assumptions were correct. I read that Post Cycle Support by AI will be good if you cant get a Rx serm. So i will go with that. Thanks for all the advice and help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 39
Billd1982 Supplements 52
Supplements 11
Post Cycle Therapy 15