Is Epistane ILLEGAL?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was wondern cuz the guy from ebay i get my supp's from say it hard to get an in short supply. Is it better than havoc or same thing..

MystikalSoul

Awards
its not illegal and epi is the same compound as havoc... why dont u look into epidrol its in stock and is also same compound... whateva u get, u gonna end up getting same results

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I buy from they have everything ,fast shipping and great prices.
althoguh im gunna check out that site you cant link to other sites man. it'l get you banned.

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
Sorry about the link thing. New to site. Hope I get a break on the slip up.Thanks for the heads up.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No worries bro, just edit your post and remove it....um now :) before teh mods put teh fear of God in you :)

Do they beat NP?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
they have a ridiculous selection. but they are a lil more exspensive i beleive.

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
Check out Hemabolin 250 from pharma resources. I gave it a go for 30 days. Some of the best ever

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
THANKS for th info, from what i read the epistane is the best out right now right? prohormone that is..

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
shame nutraplanet never has any in stock.
I buy 1/4 of my supplements from nutraplanet but not Havoc as...sorry to say but it wasn't the cheapest and a few times was not in stock :(

Funny to see some places sell it at near 60 bucks though :blink:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
THANKS for th info, from what i read the epistane is the best out right now right? prohormone that is..
Epi/Havoc is a steroid and yet called a prohormone...why is that? Epithio a.k.a Epitiostanol is a steroid so don't know how people can think it's a prohormone...even by definition prohormone doesn't make the cut...maybe people just like to use the word prohormone loosely? :blink: (~takes a deep breath~)

Epi being the "best" out is too vague since it depends on what the user wants/expects from a compound/cycle. Less sides/less gains you get from Epi, visa-versa with something like superdrol...

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Epi/Havoc is a steroid and yet called a prohormone...why is that? Epithio a.k.a Epitiostanol is a steroid so don't know how people can think it's a prohormone...even by definition prohormone doesn't make the cut...maybe people just like to use the word prohormone loosely? :blink: (~takes a deep breath~)

Epi being the "best" out is too vague since it depends on what the user wants/expects from a compound/cycle. Less sides/less gains you get from Epi, visa-versa with something like superdrol...

Interesting way to put it! I think, if one were to ask my opinion, people call these type substances "ProHormones" b/c of the negative stigma attached to "steroids".

It makes us all feel better to be like "oh um.. no, they're just ProHormones"... LOL

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
IF one was to buy a product right now to bulk up is the epistane a good choice...i found it for 35.50 a bottle on ebay

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Interesting way to put it! I think, if one were to ask my opinion, people call these type substances "ProHormones" b/c of the negative stigma attached to "steroids".

It makes us all feel better to be like "oh um.. no, they're just ProHormones"... LOL
HAHA, I will actually agree with you and run with this...makes sense giving the current 'roid circumstances...I'll shut-up about it now...:run:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
IF one was to buy a product right now to bulk up is the epistane a good choice...i found it for 35.50 a bottle on ebay
If you are looking for something mild yes...that is why you are seeing it as such a popular product right now...it allows one to bulk without the crazy sides...

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.....

BUT, Epidrol and other substances in the same category should NOT be taken lightly!! That stuff, when coupled with GOOD diet, and hardcore training, can give you some VERY impressive results!

Also.. depending on how much you are suppressed (if any...) its best to have a SERM on hand JUST IN CASE! Remember, once your body notices the abnormally large amount of Testosterone being produced, it will shut off its own production. SERM's, along with other Post Cycle Therapy related technieques and products will get you back to normal very quickly!

I took Mass Tabs and was shutdown VERY hard the first time i took them! WOW! I had a MAJOR estrogen rebound and my Free Test was down to 9!!! (got my blood test done and trust me, that is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY low!)

I learned the HARD way to use SERM's, even when/if a product is legal, that doesnt mean its not potent or potentially harmfull..

That has been my Service Message... LOL

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
let me be frank with you, epistane is not a prohormone. its a steroidal compound with intrinsic anti estrogenic effects.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
you guys mention nutraplanet check out tfsupplements, They have some crazy sht. The biggest selection of PH I have seen.
Not sure whether you misunderstood the posts above informing you that you should remove the references to non board sponsor suppliers, but you will learn quickly here my friend.

AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ
Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores.
Don't cry when you get banned, you were warned, twice now.:stick:

Same for you Sly. :banned:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to help you bro, I would prefer to keep you here. We need good peeps that are willing to help out and make this place a better place!

Sometimes, we all slip up :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
is the 35 dollar bottle of 90 a good deal should i jump oni t..no one ever answered question either is it illegal or under any kinda ban

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure whether you misunderstood the posts above informing you that you should remove the references to non board sponsor suppliers, but you will learn quickly here my friend.

AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ

Don't cry when you get banned, you were warned, twice now.:stick:

Same for you Sly. :banned:
Sorry Sir, I shall do better.:eek:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am no mod just would rather not see you banned is all ;)

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Doubt it's illegal because a shytload of e-supplement stores sell it...that would be mad fines against all!!! :twisted:

Believe it has something to do with a loophole...can't remember what it was called though...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Canada customs doesn't like it because of it's parent. They stole me stash :D