MaxLmg or Clone Results

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Just want some feedback on maxLmg or clones. Such as side effects experienced, gains, degree of shutdown,strength,and on the scale of 1-10 how wet was it. Also, if you have stacked it with anything and if so what were the results like.
As I am currently speculating on stacking Revolt(maxlmg) with superdrol. As I did some researching on the board and coulnt find to much on maxlmg. So Appreciate the any feedback given Thanks

tmilam

Awards
I took this very supplement with Methyl-Vol by EST (superdrol clone) about 4 months ago and got absolutely zero results from it. I'm certain that I won't go that route again. I'm leaning towards an epistane/tren xtreme stack in the future, but my goals @ this point may differ from yours.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
So you got zero gains neither revolt or methyl-vol???

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm also interested in finding out more about this compound. What sort of dosage and how long?

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
max lmg is one badass designer. don't stack it with an SD clone though, i've read a few logs where ppl did this and they experienced less results than with either alone. stack your revolt with a phera clone, but don't run the phera too long (say 4 weeks). i did this and it was phenominal, awesome strength gains and great mass gains to boot

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
max lmg is one badass designer. don't stack it with an SD clone though, i've read a few logs where ppl did this and they experienced less results than with either alone. stack your revolt with a phera clone, but don't run the phera too long (say 4 weeks). i did this and it was phenominal, awesome strength gains and great mass gains to boot
I was planning on running PheraPlex as a stand alone to see what gains it gave me. I didn't get much from Superdrol so it might be an idea to stack Revolt with PheraPlex and see what happens. What was your appetite like whilst using these two compounds? Can you give us a template of your cycle?

Thanks mate :)

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I used pheraplex and the strength gains were absolutely great and the weird thing was it wasnt even wet as some people had described it as. It was very dry it killed my libido , gave me gyno and made by bp go the roof.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
I was planning on running PheraPlex as a stand alone to see what gains it gave me. I didn't get much from Superdrol so it might be an idea to stack Revolt with PheraPlex and see what happens. What was your appetite like whilst using these two compounds? Can you give us a template of your cycle?

Thanks mate :)

no problem dude, i had a less-than-stellar appetite on this cycle and i attribute that to the phera because i regained my massive appetite when i stopped the phera. my cycle looked like this:

-----Max-----Phera max(clone)
wk1 75mg 15mg/30mg
wl2 100mg 30mg
wk3 125mg 30mg/45mg (did 3 and a half weeks on phera)
wk4 125mg
wk5 125mg

i wanted to end on max because i don't thinks it's as androgenic as phera

i gained about 20lbs (210-230lbs/5'10'') and massive amounts of strength

Last edited:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
no problem dude, i had a less-than-stellar appetite on this cycle and i attribute that to the phera because i regained my massive appetite when i stopped the phera. my cycle looked like this:

-----Max-----Phera max(clone)
wk1 75mg 15mg/30mg
wl2 100mg 30mg
wk3 125mg 30mg/45mg (did 3 and a half weeks on phera)
wk4 125mg
wk5 125mg

i wanted to end on max because i don't thinks it's as androgenic as phera

i gained about 20lbs (210-230lbs/5'10'') and massive amounts of strength

Nice cycle outline, how would you rate the total shutdown on this cycle? What were the gains like in between the 3 1/2- 5 week mark?

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Nice cycle outline, how would you rate the total shutdown on this cycle? What were the gains like in between the 3 1/2- 5 week mark?
i was pretty shutdown, with a noticeable amount of testicular atrophy, however with proper pct i maintained my strength and about 85% of my mass gains.

when i upped the dosage of max to 125 i kept gaining strength as well as a little more mass from wk 3.5-5, i love max lmg

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, Did you the the original or a clone. I am really interested in running maxlmg but, from some of the things i read on different boards and searchign and what not. Im not to sure on the legitamacy of revolt. Contacted a place on the web about x-mass and they are gonna get back to me tomorrow. So we shall see how this pans out

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
yea i used the original, i got some revolt now. i havnt used it yet though, where did you hear revolt wasn't legit?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I have just read from at least 5 different posts where people say they got zero results from revolt. But there have been many more that said they got good results so im not sure. I can get it for 19.99 right now so i might just grab it.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
I took this very supplement with Methyl-Vol by EST (superdrol clone) about 4 months ago and got absolutely zero results from it. I'm certain that I won't go that route again. I'm leaning towards an epistane/tren xtreme stack in the future, but my goals @ this point may differ from yours.
there`s alot of people out there saying that est clones are all bunk, and I saw a est rep in bb saying they had some batches with problems...