h-drol pct

JOE8250

Awards
hey guys, i was wondering what the recommendation for pct is with competitive edge labs' h-drol. i've heard people say to do nolva. the only reason i ask is because i used gaspari's halodrol-50 two years ago when you could buy it anywhere and they advised using novadex-xt as pct. while i did not get blood work done, i experienced zero noticeable sides with great results. just curious as to why the novadex is not enough for this stuff.

Spartan78

Spartan78

Awards
I am also looking for an answer to this question. I have read many places that a serm is not needed with this stuff and an otc pct will be fine but I have yet to find an otc plan that sounds well laid out. Hope you get some replies to this post bro. It would really be great to get some knowledge from the more experienced guys here. This board has been hands down one of the best places to come for bodybuilding knowledge.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Joe out of curiosity, what is your age?

For hdrol and clones it seems like people are 50/50 on what to use for PCT. I personally don't think it is essential to run a SERM for a hdrol only cylce, but a lot of people will tell you different.

I have ran hdrol twice. Once I used a SERM, and the other time I used all OTC products. To be honest with you I saw the same results post cycle with both. However, I really felt better during PCT while I was taking OTC products.

If you can't obtain a SERM, you do have a few options. I was taking the SNS PCT Stack of Inhibit-e(ATD) and Reduce-xt(cortisol regulation). I also had some transdermal formestane(suicide inhibitor), which I absolutely love and would suggest for anyone and Blue-up stim free(natural test booster) from controlled labs. You can get all of those products @ NP. For the formestane you can buy in bulk, then get a transdermal carrier like penetrate and make your own TD formestane. I was afraid I would mess it up and have to buy more. You can do a search for E-Form(what I actually used) which is premixed formestane in a td carrier that is ready to use.

Whatever you decide to do, you should also run your support supps through PCT.

In the end the decision is yours. This is just what worked for me.

I wouldn't just take my word for it. I would read some other posts and see what has worked for some other people before making a final decision.

good luck bro. hope this helps a little.

PS
Check out the PCT section of this forum!!!!!!!

JOE8250

Awards
I'm 22, thanks a lot for the input, I'm definitely gonna look into the E-Form. Good to hear from someone that has tried both methods since people seem to be split on whether a SERM is needed.