Epistane vs Winstrol / Var

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Epistane vs Winstrol / Var

How does epistane compare to winstrol and var?

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Well, with no sarcasm intended, they dont compare at all, in my opinion epi may even be a stronger compound. Running them together may yield very positive results, but again, I feel they are in different categorys. But Im no expert, so maybe someone else can chime in and agree or disagree with me.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. Registered User
    Answers

Well they are all non aromatising low androgenic steroids. So they have that in common. That's why I put them together.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wheycasein View Post
    Well they are all non aromatising low androgenic steroids. So they have that in common. That's why I put them together.
    Ahhh....I see what you are getting at. I was looking at them in different ways of use/purpose, for strength, for cutting, for the anti-estrogenic property, for a stand alone cycle, see what Im saying. Also, var/win are both real dry, I dont see epi that way. Sorry I couldnt be of more help to you.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I feel Epi is mighty dry but not so dry you can down carbs like crazy and not suffer for it.

All in all I think if your goal is cutting or a lean bulk Epi is the way to go regardless, your much more liekely to still add LBM and gain strength with epi rather then Var or Winny. I do think however as an all out cutting agent that Var and winny are the way to go since they will give some killer vascularity and veinage..... in a perfect world id be taking the winny and epi together... no need for var since both these compounds can do anything var can only better.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Haha poopy what are you following me

LOL, you know what your right, I just checked my notes from like a year ago, and epi was dry for me too, I dont know wtf I was thinking, it sucks getting old.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

LOL I think you bump a thread then I check my new posts so I check out whats interesting... just so happens were interested in the same threads tonight?

...... or am I stalkin u????
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

if you took winny with epi your joints would definitely suffer.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

thats why I said "In a perfect world"

I would love to have both their effects at once but in all honesty I have trouble with one and my joints... I would literally not be able to function if I were taking both, let alone lift.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

actually var and epi are quite androgenic
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I know var is considerably more androgenic than Winstrol and I read that Epi is not so.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

what??? even if its androgen profile isnt the highest (actually has a VERY high anabolic profile) it has one of the highest binding affinity for tha AR and exhibits very androgenic sides if any. It actually has more Anrdrogenic qualities rather then anabolic ones.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Poppy, you're talking about Winstrol right?

Another question I have is how gear like for example Oxymethelone - Anadrol does not bind to the AR receptor and yet is very androgenic?
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Another question I have is how gear like for example Oxymethelone - Anadrol does not bind to the AR receptor and yet is very androgenic?
    uhhh ya Im not sure bout that one. Like I said too Epi is a much more anabolic compound profile wise, think its like 1200 anabolic::300 androgenic or somethin like that so the fact that its so damn androgenic is just crazy.

But the one about abombs still baffles me, sposed to have such a low binding affinity for the AR its neglagable, most of its effects are assumed to come from other pathways and the fact tht it can directly stimulate the Estrogen receptor as well without aromatizing just suprises me it has the effects it does at all.

some things just work different in vivo then on paper.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

winny gives the sickest hardening effect. even more so then 6 weeks of tren ace. injectible winny can also be used up to 8 weeks . epistane at 50-70 mg did absolutely nothing to me in terms of.. well.. anything. so my vote goes to winstrol.

anavar is possibly the least worthwhile steroid. there is something better to use for any goal. you got to use up to 100mg of this crap and its also quite expensive. the gains from it are negligible and the hardening effects are mediocre at best.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    winny gives the sickest hardening effect. even more so then 6 weeks of tren ace. injectible winny can also be used up to 8 weeks . epistane at 50-70 mg did absolutely nothing to me in terms of.. well.. anything. so my vote goes to winstrol.

anavar is possibly the least worthwhile steroid. there is something better to use for any goal. you got to use up to 100mg of this crap and its also quite expensive. the gains from it are negligible and the hardening effects are mediocre at best.

Wow you went to 70mg and got nothing from epi?? It wasnt a clone was it? Im surprised when running havoc and epithin-e 40mg seemed to be perfect and gains were noticeable, much more so than with a couple of hdrol clones that were run.

And dont be so tough on var, the real stuff can help make great strength gains, everythings not about looks.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

17. Registered User
    Answers

winny gives me way better strength gains then var. everything gives me better strength gains then var lol.

yea epi was a no show as far as anything for me. i used epi and methyl E i got a bottle of each. ph/ds have small effects on me.. on phera 40mg and halo 100mg for 6 weeks i put on like 10 lbs and hardend up a little. superdrol at 30mg for 4 weeks i got shredded and put on 8lbs.. test C + primo + Tbol i put on 35 lbs in 12 weeks.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

wow man, sounds like its more of an issue with your own physiology then the compounds themselves, your taking double what most others take and still getting questionable results??

Im sorry but most people would BLOW UP on 100mg of hdrol and 40mg of pplex, not to mention run into some major sides, sounds like you have a REALLY over active liver or a tough gut since it turns out you respond very well to injectables but not orals.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

when it comes to the dark side im darth vador..

but a cycle for me would make people new to this sick ( and HUGE )... test E 1g a week, primo 800mg, Dbol 100mg.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

see dbol 100mg????? thats rediculous, I blew UP on 35-45mg of dbol ed, literally all puffy faced and everything, and that was with me even taking 60mg of Epi with it too.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

bro when i was a teen i used to do 25mg dbol for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. i was like a little arab arnold. my body has goten used to these and if i took 25 mg now it would just make me a little stronger maybe put on 5lbs. my body has also became more resistant to supression which is noted through blood tests.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

bro when i was a teen i used to do 25mg dbol for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. i was like a little arab arnold. my body has goten used to these and if i took 25 mg now it would just make me a little stronger maybe put on 5lbs. my body has also became more resistant to supression which is noted through blood tests.
    LOL. ya man I understand completely, but you gotta put that stuff out there before you post about taking stuff and it being useless... to the average human being taking 100mg of Var (specially with creatine) would be an insanely nice cycle (also insanely expensive)
    not to mention 70mg of Epi would just be nasty with sides if ran alone (without a wet compound) and most would see the same results if they only ran 30-40mg as 70mg.

like I said I understand why thing sdont effect you now but you cant come off saying other stuff is bunk or useless at double doses or they get the wrong idea.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

thats true. ill make it more clear from now on. lol i got 1 for ya, ul appretiate this. another competitor i train with at my gym took var at 200mg ED and primobolan 1g a week for contest prep. he literlay ended up spending more than he won getting 1st place in his division.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

thats true. ill make it more clear from now on. lol i got 1 for ya, ul appretiate this. another competitor i train with at my gym took var at 200mg ED and primobolan 1g a week for contest prep. he literlay ended up spending more than he won getting 1st place in his division.
    DAMN!!! you think! the Var alone would be putting a huge dent in those winnings but then the primo too!!! geeze!

At least he has a first place trophy/ribbon/medal but DAMN!
  25. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I think it comes down to a few things. People might say my opinion is biased but I will give you my honest opinion. To me it comes down to two main things. One is the cost/benefit ratio and the other is side effect/benefit ratio. The cost/benefit ratio is obvious. If you are rich and money is of no concern than var/winny can be a great combination and it will definitely be superior for leaning out, it is a great combination. Var was probably the best agent I have seen for really feeling solid, although at the time I was doing a lot more cardio and watched my diet more so than I do now. Still I felt very dense. If cost is of a concern like it is with most of us then Epistane is an obvious choice. At $44.95 for plenty to do a 4 week long cycle you really can't beat it. As poopy said above you won't get away with as much as far as loading up on carbs and not paying for it but that doesn't mean it won't get you lean because it definitely will. It isn't anything like the Superdrol bloat you tended to get from high amounts of carbohydrates.

Secondly the side effect/benefit ratio is important to me. Although var and Epistane both exhibit very low instance of sides, if you add in the winstrol to the var you are going to really beat up your libido. The one thing I enjoy about Epistane is for all intensive purposes you don't really feel like you are on anything. You will when you are in the gym and the way your composition changes but you don't have the mood swings or loss of libido as you would with winny. Everyone responds differently to everything but this is my take . I think cost is the overall most important though lol.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The biggest thing for me is the versatility of Epi.

You can either bulk or cut with it. Also many have been on a cut with Epi and still add LBM while dropping fat, its not as easy to add LBM with Var or Winny but you may lose fat a lil faster.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

that is a good point. people get leaner while gaing LBM on epistane but winny and var you will not gain LBM like you will on epi. winny tends to make me very striated tho which is why its ideal for pre-contest. for most people looking for that beach body epi is perfect
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    The biggest thing for me is the versatility of Epi.

You can either bulk or cut with it. Also many have been on a cut with Epi and still add LBM while dropping fat, its not as easy to add LBM with Var or Winny but you may lose fat a lil faster.
    I am a big fan of epistane, but the fat loss benefits of it cannot even be compared to Var. Var is WAY better than epistane in the fat loss department.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You have fried your receptors. This is why you dont respond to perfectly good compounds even when you run them at such idiotic dosages. Im sure your liver is fried as well. Dont be so quick to write off compounds as "crap" when you are the reason they arent working.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    I am a big fan of epistane, but the fat loss benefits of it cannot even be compared to Var. Var is WAY better than epistane in the fat loss department.
    I agree. the fat loss component of an Epi based cut would have to be your diet more so then the compound itself, but you still will very likely add LBM even on a deficit. Var on the other hand has intrisic fat loss properties itself so you will def see more with it using the same diet but less gain in LBM.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I agree. the fat loss component of an Epi based cut would have to be your diet more so then the compound itself, but you still will very likely add LBM even on a deficit. Var on the other hand has intrisic fat loss properties itself so you will def see more with it using the same diet but less gain in LBM.
    Yup. Epistane will increase LBM more than Var, but Var is better for fat loss/vascularity. The strength gains are about equal between the two.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

winny gives me way better strength gains then var. everything gives me better strength gains then var lol.

yea epi was a no show as far as anything for me. i used epi and methyl E i got a bottle of each. ph/ds have small effects on me.. on phera 40mg and halo 100mg for 6 weeks i put on like 10 lbs and hardend up a little. superdrol at 30mg for 4 weeks i got shredded and put on 8lbs.. test C + primo + Tbol i put on 35 lbs in 12 weeks.
    Er whatever you may get on 'gear', I hardly think that 10lbs in 6 weeks with phera and halodrol is bad if it is lean muscle!
  33. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I never really got much fat loss from var personally. Everything reacts differently in everyone else though. I am pretty lean naturally which could be a contributing factor.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

cant lose what isnt there lol.. and for rob.. shut up man. lol. my liver values are actualy perfectly fine as well as my cholesterol. my BP is now under control and im still gaining past 245 at around 13%bf 5'11 so when you can put up 500lbs bench press then lets talk. and my receptors are not fried, learn about androgen receptors buddy.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

while it is true that Anadrol itself is not very androgenic, one of it's main metabolites is 17 methyl DHT which is very androgenic. Just like testosterone isn't all that androgenic, but once it is metabolized into DHT it is very androgenic.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

thats why i stear clear of anadrol, my one experience and 30lbs of water later will have me hating them forever. its like suqeezing a 20 week test cycle into 4 weeks... :donut:
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

thats why i stear clear of anadrol, my one experience and 30lbs of water later will have me hating them forever. its like suqeezing a 20 week test cycle into 4 weeks... :donut:
    really??? I loved it... although I WAS taking it at a respectable dose lol.

just bustin your balls bro, btw what dose were you taking it at?
  38. Registered User
    Answers

50 for 2 weeks 100 for 2 weeks. it honestly just bloated the hell out of me i was the pillsberry dough boy. i put on 30lbs in conjunction with test E but most of it i attrib to the anadrol. it was weird because even while on cycle i dropped almost 15lbs of water like 4 or 5 days after coming off. i did get strong as hell tho my bench shot up like 70 lbs in those 4 weeks along with almost 100 on squats and deadlift. if anadrol is to be used i would suggest it for strength purposes. Dbol and Tbol are much more effective at muscle gains but not as good for strength.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

50 for 2 weeks 100 for 2 weeks. it honestly just bloated the hell out of me i was the pillsberry dough boy. i put on 30lbs in conjunction with test E but most of it i attrib to the anadrol. it was weird because even while on cycle i dropped almost 15lbs of water like 4 or 5 days after coming off. i did get strong as hell tho my bench shot up like 70 lbs in those 4 weeks along with almost 100 on squats and deadlift. if anadrol is to be used i would suggest it for strength purposes. Dbol and Tbol are much more effective at muscle gains but not as good for strength.
    wow thats so odd, I was taking 50-60mg as well and I actually bloated more on 35mg of dbol then Abombs.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

what??? even if its androgen profile isnt the highest (actually has a VERY high anabolic profile) it has one of the highest binding affinity for tha AR and exhibits very androgenic sides if any. It actually has more Anrdrogenic qualities rather then anabolic ones.
    Poopy--- I don't mean to hijack or side-track this thread, but I have one really quick question for you. Is there an androgen profile list that you or someone (the Mods) can put up for all to see. I really prefer the more androgenic compounds over the mainly anabolic ones. I love strength and aggression!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Prop, Epistane and Winstrol
    By Stodd347 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:14 AM
  2. prop/winstrol/epistane
    By CanadianJuicy in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 11:48 PM
  3. Epistane vs Winstrol
    By XxAnabolicBxX in forum Anabolics