Epistane vs Winstrol / Var

W

wheycasein

Awards
How does epistane compare to winstrol and var?

Thanks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, with no sarcasm intended, they dont compare at all, in my opinion epi may even be a stronger compound. Running them together may yield very positive results, but again, I feel they are in different categorys. But Im no expert, so maybe someone else can chime in and agree or disagree with me.

W

wheycasein

Awards
Well they are all non aromatising low androgenic steroids. So they have that in common. That's why I put them together.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well they are all non aromatising low androgenic steroids. So they have that in common. That's why I put them together.
Ahhh....I see what you are getting at. I was looking at them in different ways of use/purpose, for strength, for cutting, for the anti-estrogenic property, for a stand alone cycle, see what Im saying. Also, var/win are both real dry, I dont see epi that way. Sorry I couldnt be of more help to you.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel Epi is mighty dry but not so dry you can down carbs like crazy and not suffer for it.

All in all I think if your goal is cutting or a lean bulk Epi is the way to go regardless, your much more liekely to still add LBM and gain strength with epi rather then Var or Winny. I do think however as an all out cutting agent that Var and winny are the way to go since they will give some killer vascularity and veinage..... in a perfect world id be taking the winny and epi together... no need for var since both these compounds can do anything var can only better.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Haha poopy what are you following me:stick:

LOL, you know what your right, I just checked my notes from like a year ago, and epi was dry for me too, I dont know wtf I was thinking, it sucks getting old.:confused:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL I think you bump a thread then I check my new posts so I check out whats interesting... just so happens were interested in the same threads tonight? :think:

...... or am I stalkin u???? :twisted:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
if you took winny with epi your joints would definitely suffer.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats why I said "In a perfect world" :D

I would love to have both their effects at once but in all honesty I have trouble with one and my joints... I would literally not be able to function if I were taking both, let alone lift.

W

wheycasein

Awards
I know var is considerably more androgenic than Winstrol and I read that Epi is not so.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what??? even if its androgen profile isnt the highest (actually has a VERY high anabolic profile) it has one of the highest binding affinity for tha AR and exhibits very androgenic sides if any. It actually has more Anrdrogenic qualities rather then anabolic ones.

W

wheycasein

Awards
Poppy, you're talking about Winstrol right?

Another question I have is how gear like for example Oxymethelone - Anadrol does not bind to the AR receptor and yet is very androgenic?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Another question I have is how gear like for example Oxymethelone - Anadrol does not bind to the AR receptor and yet is very androgenic?
uhhh ya Im not sure bout that one. Like I said too Epi is a much more anabolic compound profile wise, think its like 1200 anabolic::300 androgenic or somethin like that so the fact that its so damn androgenic is just crazy.

But the one about abombs still baffles me, sposed to have such a low binding affinity for the AR its neglagable, most of its effects are assumed to come from other pathways and the fact tht it can directly stimulate the Estrogen receptor as well without aromatizing just suprises me it has the effects it does at all.

some things just work different in vivo then on paper.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
winny gives the sickest hardening effect. even more so then 6 weeks of tren ace. injectible winny can also be used up to 8 weeks . epistane at 50-70 mg did absolutely nothing to me in terms of.. well.. anything. so my vote goes to winstrol.

anavar is possibly the least worthwhile steroid. there is something better to use for any goal. you got to use up to 100mg of this crap and its also quite expensive. the gains from it are negligible and the hardening effects are mediocre at best.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
winny gives the sickest hardening effect. even more so then 6 weeks of tren ace. injectible winny can also be used up to 8 weeks . epistane at 50-70 mg did absolutely nothing to me in terms of.. well.. anything. so my vote goes to winstrol.

anavar is possibly the least worthwhile steroid. there is something better to use for any goal. you got to use up to 100mg of this crap and its also quite expensive. the gains from it are negligible and the hardening effects are mediocre at best.

Wow you went to 70mg and got nothing from epi?? It wasnt a clone was it? Im surprised when running havoc and epithin-e 40mg seemed to be perfect and gains were noticeable, much more so than with a couple of hdrol clones that were run.

And dont be so tough on var, the real stuff can help make great strength gains, everythings not about looks.;)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
winny gives me way better strength gains then var. everything gives me better strength gains then var lol.

yea epi was a no show as far as anything for me. i used epi and methyl E i got a bottle of each. ph/ds have small effects on me.. on phera 40mg and halo 100mg for 6 weeks i put on like 10 lbs and hardend up a little. superdrol at 30mg for 4 weeks i got shredded and put on 8lbs.. test C + primo + Tbol i put on 35 lbs in 12 weeks.:hammer:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow man, sounds like its more of an issue with your own physiology then the compounds themselves, your taking double what most others take and still getting questionable results??

Im sorry but most people would BLOW UP on 100mg of hdrol and 40mg of pplex, not to mention run into some major sides, sounds like you have a REALLY over active liver or a tough gut since it turns out you respond very well to injectables but not orals.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
when it comes to the dark side im darth vador.. :dance:

but a cycle for me would make people new to this sick ( and HUGE )... test E 1g a week, primo 800mg, Dbol 100mg.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
see dbol 100mg????? thats rediculous, I blew UP on 35-45mg of dbol ed, literally all puffy faced and everything, and that was with me even taking 60mg of Epi with it too.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
bro when i was a teen i used to do 25mg dbol for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. i was like a little arab arnold. my body has goten used to these and if i took 25 mg now it would just make me a little stronger maybe put on 5lbs. my body has also became more resistant to supression which is noted through blood tests.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro when i was a teen i used to do 25mg dbol for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. i was like a little arab arnold. my body has goten used to these and if i took 25 mg now it would just make me a little stronger maybe put on 5lbs. my body has also became more resistant to supression which is noted through blood tests.
LOL. ya man I understand completely, but you gotta put that stuff out there before you post about taking stuff and it being useless... to the average human being taking 100mg of Var (specially with creatine) would be an insanely nice cycle (also insanely expensive)
not to mention 70mg of Epi would just be nasty with sides if ran alone (without a wet compound) and most would see the same results if they only ran 30-40mg as 70mg.

like I said I understand why thing sdont effect you now but you cant come off saying other stuff is bunk or useless at double doses or they get the wrong idea.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thats true. ill make it more clear from now on. lol i got 1 for ya, ul appretiate this. another competitor i train with at my gym took var at 200mg ED and primobolan 1g a week for contest prep. he literlay ended up spending more than he won getting 1st place in his division.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats true. ill make it more clear from now on. lol i got 1 for ya, ul appretiate this. another competitor i train with at my gym took var at 200mg ED and primobolan 1g a week for contest prep. he literlay ended up spending more than he won getting 1st place in his division.
DAMN!!! you think! the Var alone would be putting a huge dent in those winnings but then the primo too!!! geeze!

At least he has a first place trophy/ribbon/medal but DAMN!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I think it comes down to a few things. People might say my opinion is biased but I will give you my honest opinion. To me it comes down to two main things. One is the cost/benefit ratio and the other is side effect/benefit ratio. The cost/benefit ratio is obvious. If you are rich and money is of no concern than var/winny can be a great combination and it will definitely be superior for leaning out, it is a great combination. Var was probably the best agent I have seen for really feeling solid, although at the time I was doing a lot more cardio and watched my diet more so than I do now. Still I felt very dense. If cost is of a concern like it is with most of us then Epistane is an obvious choice. At $44.95 for plenty to do a 4 week long cycle you really can't beat it. As poopy said above you won't get away with as much as far as loading up on carbs and not paying for it but that doesn't mean it won't get you lean because it definitely will. It isn't anything like the Superdrol bloat you tended to get from high amounts of carbohydrates.

Secondly the side effect/benefit ratio is important to me. Although var and Epistane both exhibit very low instance of sides, if you add in the winstrol to the var you are going to really beat up your libido. The one thing I enjoy about Epistane is for all intensive purposes you don't really feel like you are on anything. You will when you are in the gym and the way your composition changes but you don't have the mood swings or loss of libido as you would with winny. Everyone responds differently to everything but this is my take :). I think cost is the overall most important though lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing for me is the versatility of Epi.

You can either bulk or cut with it. Also many have been on a cut with Epi and still add LBM while dropping fat, its not as easy to add LBM with Var or Winny but you may lose fat a lil faster.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
that is a good point. people get leaner while gaing LBM on epistane but winny and var you will not gain LBM like you will on epi. winny tends to make me very striated tho which is why its ideal for pre-contest. for most people looking for that beach body epi is perfect

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing for me is the versatility of Epi.

You can either bulk or cut with it. Also many have been on a cut with Epi and still add LBM while dropping fat, its not as easy to add LBM with Var or Winny but you may lose fat a lil faster.
I am a big fan of epistane, but the fat loss benefits of it cannot even be compared to Var. Var is WAY better than epistane in the fat loss department.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
You have fried your receptors. This is why you dont respond to perfectly good compounds even when you run them at such idiotic dosages. Im sure your liver is fried as well. Dont be so quick to write off compounds as "crap" when you are the reason they arent working.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of epistane, but the fat loss benefits of it cannot even be compared to Var. Var is WAY better than epistane in the fat loss department.
I agree. the fat loss component of an Epi based cut would have to be your diet more so then the compound itself, but you still will very likely add LBM even on a deficit. Var on the other hand has intrisic fat loss properties itself so you will def see more with it using the same diet but less gain in LBM.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I agree. the fat loss component of an Epi based cut would have to be your diet more so then the compound itself, but you still will very likely add LBM even on a deficit. Var on the other hand has intrisic fat loss properties itself so you will def see more with it using the same diet but less gain in LBM.
Yup. Epistane will increase LBM more than Var, but Var is better for fat loss/vascularity. The strength gains are about equal between the two.

W

wheycasein

Awards
winny gives me way better strength gains then var. everything gives me better strength gains then var lol.

yea epi was a no show as far as anything for me. i used epi and methyl E i got a bottle of each. ph/ds have small effects on me.. on phera 40mg and halo 100mg for 6 weeks i put on like 10 lbs and hardend up a little. superdrol at 30mg for 4 weeks i got shredded and put on 8lbs.. test C + primo + Tbol i put on 35 lbs in 12 weeks.:hammer:
Er whatever you may get on 'gear', I hardly think that 10lbs in 6 weeks with phera and halodrol is bad if it is lean muscle!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I never really got much fat loss from var personally. Everything reacts differently in everyone else though. I am pretty lean naturally which could be a contributing factor.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
cant lose what isnt there lol.. and for rob.. shut up man. lol. my liver values are actualy perfectly fine as well as my cholesterol. my BP is now under control and im still gaining past 245 at around 13%bf 5'11 so when you can put up 500lbs bench press then lets talk. and my receptors are not fried, learn about androgen receptors buddy.

B

BIGAINS

Awards

while it is true that Anadrol itself is not very androgenic, one of it's main metabolites is 17 methyl DHT which is very androgenic. Just like testosterone isn't all that androgenic, but once it is metabolized into DHT it is very androgenic.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thats why i stear clear of anadrol, my one experience and 30lbs of water later will have me hating them forever. its like suqeezing a 20 week test cycle into 4 weeks... :donut:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats why i stear clear of anadrol, my one experience and 30lbs of water later will have me hating them forever. its like suqeezing a 20 week test cycle into 4 weeks... :donut:
really??? I loved it... although I WAS taking it at a respectable dose :hammer: lol.

just bustin your balls bro, btw what dose were you taking it at?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
50 for 2 weeks 100 for 2 weeks. it honestly just bloated the hell out of me i was the pillsberry dough boy. i put on 30lbs in conjunction with test E but most of it i attrib to the anadrol. it was weird because even while on cycle i dropped almost 15lbs of water like 4 or 5 days after coming off. i did get strong as hell tho my bench shot up like 70 lbs in those 4 weeks along with almost 100 on squats and deadlift. if anadrol is to be used i would suggest it for strength purposes. Dbol and Tbol are much more effective at muscle gains but not as good for strength.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50 for 2 weeks 100 for 2 weeks. it honestly just bloated the hell out of me i was the pillsberry dough boy. i put on 30lbs in conjunction with test E but most of it i attrib to the anadrol. it was weird because even while on cycle i dropped almost 15lbs of water like 4 or 5 days after coming off. i did get strong as hell tho my bench shot up like 70 lbs in those 4 weeks along with almost 100 on squats and deadlift. if anadrol is to be used i would suggest it for strength purposes. Dbol and Tbol are much more effective at muscle gains but not as good for strength.
wow thats so odd, I was taking 50-60mg as well and I actually bloated more on 35mg of dbol then Abombs.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what??? even if its androgen profile isnt the highest (actually has a VERY high anabolic profile) it has one of the highest binding affinity for tha AR and exhibits very androgenic sides if any. It actually has more Anrdrogenic qualities rather then anabolic ones.
Poopy--- I don't mean to hijack or side-track this thread, but I have one really quick question for you. Is there an androgen profile list that you or someone (the Mods) can put up for all to see. I really prefer the more androgenic compounds over the mainly anabolic ones. I love strength and aggression!!:twisted:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopy--- I don't mean to hijack or side-track this thread, but I have one really quick question for you. Is there an androgen profile list that you or someone (the Mods) can put up for all to see. I really prefer the more androgenic compounds over the mainly anabolic ones. I love strength and aggression!!:twisted:
There IS a list.... but it wont include any of the current oral designers or even most of the "prohormone compounds" from preban.... also its not fully accurate for what your wanting to do.

Superdrol for instance is waaaaaaaay anabolic over androgenic, yet its dry, it makes you meaner then a mother and it makes you strong as all hell. Same with Epi and Phera too... even more so then SD they are both more anabolic profiled then androgenic but both known to be mean strength supps...

so good luck with using that list to actually find good strength compounds, your better off using user feedback and compound review profiles.

heres three....

this ones for all the well know big time compounds with fairly in depth reviews, profiles and half life times... even detection length times for guys that are tested for jobs or contests.

Steroids and Testosterone Profiles - Steroid.com

this one was an old sticky I believe and was for all the preban hormones... not super detailed but good enough especially if you just pay attention to what they convert into, then just refer to the list above.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/6298-prohormones-faq.html

this on was put together by thesinner and it includes his gathered feedback from most the postban designer compounds and will give you fairly accurate description of sides and benifits... remember though these are general and everyone responds differently... but it IS stickied at the top of the steroids section.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html#post797203

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There IS a list.... but it wont include any of the current oral designers or even most of the "prohormone compounds" from preban.... also its not fully accurate for what your wanting to do.

Superdrol for instance is waaaaaaaay anabolic over androgenic, yet its dry, it makes you meaner then a mother and it makes you strong as all hell. Same with Epi and Phera too... even more so then SD they are both more anabolic profiled then androgenic but both known to be mean strength supps...

so good luck with using that list to actually find good strength compounds, your better off using user feedback and compound review profiles.

heres three....

this ones for all the well know big time compounds with fairly in depth reviews, profiles and half life times... even detection length times for guys that are tested for jobs or contests.

Steroids and Testosterone Profiles - Steroid.com

this one was an old sticky I believe and was for all the preban hormones... not super detailed but good enough especially if you just pay attention to what they convert into, then just refer to the list above.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/6298-prohormones-faq.html

this on was put together by thesinner and it includes his gathered feedback from most the postban designer compounds and will give you fairly accurate description of sides and benifits... remember though these are general and everyone responds differently... but it IS stickied at the top of the steroids section.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html#post797203
I had seen the last 2 but not the first list. Thanks very much poopypants. You Da Man:box:!! Reps to poop-dog! I added all 3 lists to my favorites section for fast reference. I still would like to see a more detailed list regarding androgenicity versus anabolic potential. I love the strong androgens!! I really don't need more mass @ 265 lbs. But getting strong, cut, lean, dry, and hard are on my must-do list before summer!! I did lose 5 lbs. in the last 4 weeks on my TRN/TST combo and M-Dien cycle!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had seen the last 2 but not the first list. Thanks very much poopypants. You Da Man:box:!! Reps to poop-dog! I added all 3 lists to my favorites section for fast reference. I still would like to see a more detailed list regarding androgenicity versus anabolic potential. I love the strong androgens!! I really don't need more mass @ 265 lbs. But getting strong, cut, lean, dry, and hard are on my must-do list before summer!! I did lose 5 lbs. in the last 4 weeks on my TRN/TST combo and M-Dien cycle!!
wow.... you need more then those???? lol.

I want to try out MMV2 from LG, that just sounds sick for strength and cutting up.

Also theres always Var.... winny and its prostan precursors.... furaz... but basically all the legal ones your already taking... lol. TRN being the best IMO.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh I forgot propadrol, I took it for only two weeks and started getting some progestin sides (gyno flare up) so I switched over to epi and DBOL to save the cycle, but right before that I was getting mad strong and vascular. I really liked it and wished I coulda ran it longer.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow.... you need more then those???? lol.

I want to try out MMV2 from LG, that just sounds sick for strength and cutting up.

Also theres always Var.... winny and its prostan precursors.... furaz... but basically all the legal ones your already taking... lol. TRN being the best IMO.
Thanks for all of your help poopypants! I also want desparately to try the new LG's MMV2. I have 2 old bottles of Primaforce MethylRage that I just started on last week. I feel it kicking in already:aargh:! But they won't last me forever. And it was the very LAST of it I could find too. Just wonder if the MMV2 is anywhere close to my MDHT? If LG would toss me a couple of free bottles, I'd do a first-rate job on a log of it. Please LG!!:box: