Epistane vs Winstrol / Var

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Poopy--- I don't mean to hijack or side-track this thread, but I have one really quick question for you. Is there an androgen profile list that you or someone (the Mods) can put up for all to see. I really prefer the more androgenic compounds over the mainly anabolic ones. I love strength and aggression!!
    There IS a list.... but it wont include any of the current oral designers or even most of the "prohormone compounds" from preban.... also its not fully accurate for what your wanting to do.

    Superdrol for instance is waaaaaaaay anabolic over androgenic, yet its dry, it makes you meaner then a mother and it makes you strong as all hell. Same with Epi and Phera too... even more so then SD they are both more anabolic profiled then androgenic but both known to be mean strength supps...

    so good luck with using that list to actually find good strength compounds, your better off using user feedback and compound review profiles.

    heres three....

    this ones for all the well know big time compounds with fairly in depth reviews, profiles and half life times... even detection length times for guys that are tested for jobs or contests.

    Steroids and Testosterone Profiles - Steroid.com


    this one was an old sticky I believe and was for all the preban hormones... not super detailed but good enough especially if you just pay attention to what they convert into, then just refer to the list above.

    Prohormones FAQ


    this on was put together by thesinner and it includes his gathered feedback from most the postban designer compounds and will give you fairly accurate description of sides and benifits... remember though these are general and everyone responds differently... but it IS stickied at the top of the steroids section.

    Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles


  2. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    There IS a list.... but it wont include any of the current oral designers or even most of the "prohormone compounds" from preban.... also its not fully accurate for what your wanting to do.

    Superdrol for instance is waaaaaaaay anabolic over androgenic, yet its dry, it makes you meaner then a mother and it makes you strong as all hell. Same with Epi and Phera too... even more so then SD they are both more anabolic profiled then androgenic but both known to be mean strength supps...

    so good luck with using that list to actually find good strength compounds, your better off using user feedback and compound review profiles.

    heres three....

    this ones for all the well know big time compounds with fairly in depth reviews, profiles and half life times... even detection length times for guys that are tested for jobs or contests.

    Steroids and Testosterone Profiles - Steroid.com


    this one was an old sticky I believe and was for all the preban hormones... not super detailed but good enough especially if you just pay attention to what they convert into, then just refer to the list above.

    Prohormones FAQ


    this on was put together by thesinner and it includes his gathered feedback from most the postban designer compounds and will give you fairly accurate description of sides and benifits... remember though these are general and everyone responds differently... but it IS stickied at the top of the steroids section.

    Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
    I had seen the last 2 but not the first list. Thanks very much poopypants. You Da Man!! Reps to poop-dog! I added all 3 lists to my favorites section for fast reference. I still would like to see a more detailed list regarding androgenicity versus anabolic potential. I love the strong androgens!! I really don't need more mass @ 265 lbs. But getting strong, cut, lean, dry, and hard are on my must-do list before summer!! I did lose 5 lbs. in the last 4 weeks on my TRN/TST combo and M-Dien cycle!!

  3. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I had seen the last 2 but not the first list. Thanks very much poopypants. You Da Man!! Reps to poop-dog! I added all 3 lists to my favorites section for fast reference. I still would like to see a more detailed list regarding androgenicity versus anabolic potential. I love the strong androgens!! I really don't need more mass @ 265 lbs. But getting strong, cut, lean, dry, and hard are on my must-do list before summer!! I did lose 5 lbs. in the last 4 weeks on my TRN/TST combo and M-Dien cycle!!
    wow.... you need more then those???? lol.

    I want to try out MMV2 from LG, that just sounds sick for strength and cutting up.

    Also theres always Var.... winny and its prostan precursors.... furaz... but basically all the legal ones your already taking... lol. TRN being the best IMO.

    •   
       

  4. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    oh I forgot propadrol, I took it for only two weeks and started getting some progestin sides (gyno flare up) so I switched over to epi and DBOL to save the cycle, but right before that I was getting mad strong and vascular. I really liked it and wished I coulda ran it longer.

  5. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    wow.... you need more then those???? lol.

    I want to try out MMV2 from LG, that just sounds sick for strength and cutting up.

    Also theres always Var.... winny and its prostan precursors.... furaz... but basically all the legal ones your already taking... lol. TRN being the best IMO.
    Thanks for all of your help poopypants! I also want desparately to try the new LG's MMV2. I have 2 old bottles of Primaforce MethylRage that I just started on last week. I feel it kicking in already! But they won't last me forever. And it was the very LAST of it I could find too. Just wonder if the MMV2 is anywhere close to my MDHT? If LG would toss me a couple of free bottles, I'd do a first-rate job on a log of it. Please LG!!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Prop, Epistane and Winstrol
    By Stodd347 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:14 AM
  2. prop/winstrol/epistane
    By CanadianJuicy in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 11:48 PM
  3. Epistane vs Winstrol
    By XxAnabolicBxX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 02:26 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 01:10 PM
  5. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in