Post cycle for letro run to kill gyno - AnabolicMinds.com

Post cycle for letro run to kill gyno

1. Advanced Member

Post cycle for letro run to kill gyno

I'm about to finish up a Letro run to fight some delayed gyno I developed recently. My dosing was as followed:

Day 1: .5 mg
    Day 2: 1 mg
    Day 3: 1.5 mg
    Day 4: 2 mg
    Day 5 and on: 2.5 mg

I'm on day 18 right now and I am happy to say that my gyno has been greatly reduced. My question is about how I should dose my Nolva during post cycle. I want to avoid any estro rebound for obvious reasons. I'm currently thinking something like:

Week 1: 20 mg
    Week 2: 10 mg

Any thoughts or comments?

Edit: There is a thread here discussing my original dosing and usage of Letro, but I made it under my old user name, drewh10987, and since I haven't made 20 posts yet I can't post a link.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

bump. i may try a letro run one of these days.

i dont know why you keep changing your usernames...
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    bump. i may try a letro run one of these days.

i dont know why you keep changing your usernames...
    Well my first one had my name in it so I decided that probably wasn't smart, plus it was the same as my screenname on aim and I'd rather someone not be able to figure me out from that. So I changed it but that one was already taken, so I changed it again.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i see.

how is your libido and joints on the letro?
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i see.

how is your libido and joints on the letro?
    I haven't had any problems with dry joints. I didn't work out any last week as it was my college's spring break and it was an off week for me, but before that and so far this week I haven't had any problems whatsoever.

The libido has been weird. It's very up and down. It's hard to explain. Like sometimes it's firing 100% and at other times it's a lost cause and then sometimes it's somewhere in between. I expected a negative libido effect though.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

i also ran letro.. started at the end of Jan for a gooood amount of time.. but i didnt see change (only change was pain went away from the left but came back at the tail end) so im done w/ it, runnin nolva right now then goin back on a higher dose epi run sometime to see if that works; i saw more of a change on epi the 1st try than letro. i got a bb size in my left and a nice big generous nickel in my right, its killin me.. once im done w/ that epi cycle (unless significant reduction) im gona try nolva at 10mg for the summer lol if nothin there, kill myself. shyt aint right

could've just been my body or the letro wasnt as strong as should've been (if that even makes sense); who kno's
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Letro killed my libido and joints pretty hard. As for gyno reduction i saw a size reduction around day 7 and it continued to go down from there. Sensitivity was killed on day 3, but it did nothin for the puffiness of my nipples. Which i think could be caused by higher bf than usual or prolactin indused.
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Letro killed my libido and joints pretty hard. As for gyno reduction i saw a size reduction around day 7 and it continued to go down from there. Sensitivity was killed on day 3, but it did nothin for the puffiness of my nipples. Which i think could be caused by higher bf than usual or prolactin indused.
    Did you run a serm after you finished the letro?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Yes sir, I ran novla at 20,10,10
  10. Advanced Member

Yes sir, I ran novla at 20,10,10
    Thanks for the feedback bro. Did you taper your Letro doses before beginning post cycle? I'm assuming there isn't really a need if your running a serm afterwards.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Yeah, I did a slow front end taper up and a slow taper down. Every 2 days i upped the dosage .5mg till i got to 2.5mg. Then after running 2.5mg for like 2-3weeks i tapered it down the same way.
  12. Advanced Member

Thanks again Link

Anyone else have any opinions on whether or not there is a need to taper the Letro down at all before beginning Nolva?

Not that I don't like your answer Link, or value your opinion. I just want to hear as many experiences and opinions as possible.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

The reasoning for the taper is you want to slowly allow the estrogen back into your body so it can regulate to normal levels. Instead of just dropping the use of letro from 2.5mg and causing a massive rebound in estrogen which can make matters worst than they were before.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

The reasoning for the taper is you want to slowly allow the estrogen back into your body so it can regulate to normal levels. Instead of just dropping the use of letro from 2.5mg and causing a massive rebound in estrogen which can make matters worst than they were before.
    ...and yet people still get the rebounding/flooding

Thinking people keep f'n up their post cycle therapy and not telling us when they are complaining...change dosing protocols based on compound used maybe???
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Of course that is what happens and people dont want to admit the they f*cked up. So they claim they did everything perfect when in reality they didnt.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Of course that is what happens and people dont want to admit the they f*cked up. So they claim they did everything perfect when in reality they didnt.
    Only possible way...besides maybe using AI after PCT to MAKE SURE natural test not converted...if estro still low
  17. Advanced Member

Ok guys just a little update. Letro is killing my workout. Joints are fine but it has completely ruined my strength. I did chest today and my flat bench sets were 30 pounds lower than normal and I still couldn't hit my target rep ranges. Plus my sex drive is completely non-existent. I haven't had an erection in a week probably. I guess the absence of estrogen is really taking an effect. I know too low of levels of estrogen aren't good, but I've never experienced it before.

Well all in all I'm glad I ran it because it has definitely improved my gyno, but the sides suck. Anyone who is currently using Letro or planning on it just be prepared for a significant loss of strength about two weeks in and a complete loss of your sex drive by sometime during week 2.

Thankfully I'm almost done. I'm currently tapering down my doses and should be starting PCT sometime this week. Tonight I'm planning on taking 1.25 mg of Letro. How low do you guys think I need to taper my dose down before I quit the Letro and start my Nolva. If you think I'd be ok, I'd love to start the Nolva tomorrow night. I can't take what it's doing to my workouts. If not then I'll continue to taper it down further and start later this week or weekend.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

How long have you been at 2.5mgs? When i was on letro i was steal gaining strength, but my joints were dried up big time. Every morning i would wake up with a stiff coller bone
  19. Advanced Member

How long have you been at 2.5mgs? When i was on letro i was steal gaining strength, but my joints were dried up big time. Every morning i would wake up with a stiff coller bone
    I was at 2.5 mg for 15 days. My joints are a little sore, but nothing unbearable.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Ok i was making sure that you weren't at 2.5mgs for like 5 days and your now tapering it down. Make sure you lower the dose every 2-3 days so rebound isnt a real threat.
  21. Advanced Member

Ok i was making sure that you weren't at 2.5mgs for like 5 days and your now tapering it down. Make sure you lower the dose every 2-3 days so rebound isnt a real threat.
    I've been lowering it .1 ml a day for the last couple days. Maybe it's a little fast but I don't seem to be having a negative rebound. How low did you taper your Letro dose before cutting it out and beginning your Nolva.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

I lowered it .25mg every other day. The key is to slowly allow the estrogen back into your body.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Letro during cycle to reverse pre-existing gyno?
    By Dchristo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. Bridging letro gyno reversal into cycle?
    By Kramerjuice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:49 AM
  3. Letro Gyno Reversal and Start of Cycle
    By Kramerjuice in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:19 PM
  4. Rebound Gyno Letro cycle
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 09:08 AM