i got an issue libido wise

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i just stopped taking a 5 week dbol only cycle about a week ago and since then my libido has sucked when i was only taking roughly 30mg a day. im getting the presciption nolvadex as a post cycle but what can i take to give me a drive until i recieve it and it starts working. im not relating this totally to the dbol but before it i was completely fine any suggestions?

horny goat weed etc

also anyone ever used hcg for post and what did you see come of it?

dice404

Awards
Next time you need to start the nolva as soon as you stop your oral(if doing an only oral cycle). The dbol shut you down, you haven't started pct yet so you are still shut down and therefore have no libido. You may notice a slight boost from some horny goat weed, but you really need to run your post cycle.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Never start a cycle without all of your post cycle supplements already on hand. Like Dice said, the D-Bol has shut you down, but you should know that. What else does your post cycle consist of and why did you run a D-Bol only cycle?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
3 things.. for one.. dont say anything against oral only cycles for more then half this board uses only orals. 2nd Dbol for 4 weeks at 30mg isnt guna cause shutdown.. Dbol also positiviley effects libido in most if anything. i think your problem lies in the fact that u waited to start pct so your body has LOWERED test levels not shut down probably about 50-60% of your normal levels. it will return on its own bud

3... i would much rather see people running Dbols then all of these unregulated DS/PH who the **** knows what is in these and if they are even suitable to be put into animals bodies yet alone humans..

also Dbol only was my FIRST cycle back a while ago and i put on 25 lbs in 6 weeks and kept 15 of it.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
3 things.. for one.. dont say anything against oral only cycles for more then half this board uses only orals. 2nd Dbol for 4 weeks at 30mg isnt guna cause shutdown.. Dbol also positiviley effects libido in most if anything. i think your problem lies in the fact that u waited to start pct so your body has LOWERED test levels not shut down probably about 50-60% of your normal levels. it will return on its own bud

3... i would much rather see people running Dbols then all of these unregulated DS/PH who the **** knows what is in these and if they are even suitable to be put into animals bodies yet alone humans..

also Dbol only was my FIRST cycle back a while ago and i put on 25 lbs in 6 weeks and kept 15 of it.
Oh by no means was I bashing oral only cycles. I have ran several myself. I just think D-Bol is best used to jumpstart a test cycle because of how wet the gains are, but then again I prefer dry compounds so maybe I am slightly biased. I also agree D-Bol is probably a 1000 times safer than the majority of the PH/PS out now.

Your right about D-Bol's affects on libido, but he said that himself. He said his libido was fine on cycle, but since he's stopped is when he started having problems, a good sign of shutdown. Personally I feel that even just D-Bol at 30 mg is enough to cause shutdown at least to a certain degree and I would always advise the use of a proper serm based pct. Your body might recover naturally from this more "mild" cycle, but why risk losing more gains than your already going to with a D-Bol only cycle. A proper pct will have you back up and going in no time, helping ensure you keep you the most of your gains and continue to gain in the future.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
agreed . towel put it well bud. you dont need a SERM but go grab urself an OTC anti-e and a trib product youl be backto normal in 2 weeks. a SERM for dbol only = overkill i think tamox is probably harsher on you then Dbol. lol. yea towel i hear ya man oral only have their place but nothing beats a dry bulking cycle. for me Test E , primo , and Tbol 12 weeks = 30 solid pounds.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
well i bought some horny goat weed today and i am getting a serm tonight or tomorrow but i took the oral only bc ive always wanted to test the waters and just wanted to see whatd it do but i gained about 10lbs with a lil puffiness but not really noticable. but thanks for the information hopefully i can get this worked out to make it up to the girlfriend stat ha

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
the only reason i stopped 3/4 through cycle is because my source went dry because of legal issues lurking around his sources i would have had enough if i had only taken 4 (5mg) a day instead of going to 6.....just letting you know why i didnt have my pct on hand

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
the only reason i stopped 3/4 through cycle is because my source went dry because of legal issues lurking around his sources i would have had enough if i had only taken 4 (5mg) a day instead of going to 6.....just letting you know why i didnt have my pct on hand
Understandable, but this is the kind of reason you should always have everything you might need before you start. Not bashing you just saying because these kind of things happen. There all sorts of reasons you might have to cut a cycle short and might have to jump into PCT earlier than expected, but just learn from it this time and next time you'll be good to go.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
Exactly But I Enjoyed The Cycle While It Lasted....im Thinking A Test/ Deca Cycle In A Few Months When My School And Work Schedule Changes And I Can Optimize My Workouts And Results

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
now test + deca is a cycle you will really love