Epi + hair loss

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.59%

Epi + hair loss

I;m on my last week of pct and noticed hair shedding in the shower. I wash my hair and I constantly have a couple hairs in my hand each time I rinse.

Is this normal to happen in pct?

I believe to not be prone to mpb either as my moms side is all 40+ and has lots of hair and my grandpa passed away with thin but full hair.

Dad however was bald since mid 30's.. Hes got the landing pad down the middle style.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.59%

It happened to me during my first week of PCT and a friend of mine during his last. However, in both cases it went away in a few days and hasn't been a problem since. I also don't notice any difference in my hairline compared to before the cycle. I'm not an expert by any means but from what I have read on different forums you should be O.K.

My dad's the same as yours and so is my mom's dad so I know I will lose it
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Quote Originally Posted by kidracer69 View Post
    I;m on my last week of pct and noticed hair shedding in the shower. I wash my hair and I constantly have a couple hairs in my hand each time I rinse.

I believe to not be prone to mpb either as my moms side is all 40+ and has lots of hair and my grandpa passed away with thin but full hair.

Dad however was bald since mid 30's.. Hes got the landing pad down the middle style.

Never heard of that one before
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.59%

haha...

So with my history am I prone to mpb?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.59%

So mid-day today I went to the head and rinsed my hair with water. As I ran my hands through my hair about 8 full length hair pieces fell into the sink and about 3-4 were stuck to my hands.

I also noticed when I swept the floor and looked at the dustpan there were a number of different hair sizes mixed in with all the dirt.

I'm really worried and would like to know if this is from epi, mpb or normal hair shedding. It's not coming out in patches and I had this same issue about 7 months ago before I left the states to Iraq. I am 2 days completely done with my cycle..pct and all.
    I noticed the first signs of a lot of hair shedding after my 2nd week into hyperdrol (AI). Could that be a reason?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.23%

your fine humans i think loose about 100 hairs a day. now me, ( 20yrs old ) my hair is falling out, im starting to bald. so my only choice is to shave it. you, your fine.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post

Never heard of that one before
    ha, if you want it illustrated search for pics of Jerry Only. His devilock starts at the back of his head....

(also want to throw in that I'm not a fan of anything they've done after Danzig ended the band in 83)
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.37%

try some Nizoral 2% Shampoo EOD

I noticed Shedding from Havoc in the end of the 3rd a week...I did 5 weeks and it was 1 week too long. I used Nizoral 2% EOD but i'm not sure if it helped at all, thought they say it should
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.02%

Epi made me shed for weeks after I dropped the compound. I have never shed so bad from taking anything in my life and this ugly side effect is permanent. I had an almost full head of hair before Epi and now I am NOTICABLY balding to myself and people around me.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.59%

What do you mean by shedding because it seems like you were losing chunks of hair.. enough for it to be noticeable...

Mines not really noticeable.. I am guessing its just a part of getting older and having my hairline move up. My older brother who is 8 years senior to me has never taken anything and his hairline rose a tad.

Are you prone to mpb? Maybe this substance just sped that up.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.02%

What do you mean by shedding because it seems like you were losing chunks of hair.. enough for it to be noticeable...

Mines not really noticeable.. I am guessing its just a part of getting older and having my hairline move up. My older brother who is 8 years senior to me has never taken anything and his hairline rose a tad.

Are you prone to mpb? Maybe this substance just sped that up.
    Yes, I am prone, and it did speed up the process. I had my head shaved for the cycle so that I wouldn't freak about the shedding so I didn't notice anything until my hair started to grow out about mid cycle. I thought that since I have a widows peak that maybe my hair would recede at the sides but when my hair grew back there was literally at least an inch sized chunk missing from front of my hair line so that I don't have the widows peak so much anymore.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Epi made me shed for weeks after I dropped the compound. I have never shed so bad from taking anything in my life and this ugly side effect is permanent. I had an almost full head of hair before Epi and now I am NOTICABLY balding to myself and people around me.
    Damn that sucks man! I thought I would end up losing hair as I have very soft/fine/thin hair but going bald doesn't run in my family so I didn't know what would happen. I pulsed to avoid much sides and didn't lose any abnormal amount of hair so still curious about a ED cycle
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This is typical w/ epi. Expect it to be ongoing, long after you complete the cycle. MPB really is only a factor to significant hairloss. If you take a steroid, expect your hairline to recede a few millimeters, period. No matter what compound, familiy hist, ect.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.59%

How long are the effects going to last.. Any ballpark time frame?

I wasn't aware that this was typical with Epi... So that explains why my friend who is taking injectables doesnt have this issue.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

How long are the effects going to last.. Any ballpark time frame?

I wasn't aware that this was typical with Epi... So that explains why my friend who is taking injectables doesnt have this issue.
    I was kind of thinking of the correlation between steroids and hair loss the other day and realized that the 3 biggest guys in the gym who admitted to have done steroids back in their "prime" are all now mid thirties and basically totally bald...so they just shave their heads and call it a day...

Anyways it speeds up the process so what damage is done...is done...unless you go about having that hair treatment surgery and whatnot...
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.59%

Well I hope the damage gets done soon because I can still see hair in the shower and when tugging on my shorter hair above the sideburns I can yank out 2-5 pieces each time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH and hair loss
    By Matt Skiba in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 06:43 AM
  2. Hair Loss
    By ButtaButtaJam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 09:24 PM
  3. hair loss
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11