My 1st Epsitane Cycle.. your comments

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this board and look forward to learn from the more experience members so here's my first post. I recently received my IBE Epistane shipping package and I'm getting ready to start my first cycle and appreciate your feed back.
Here's my background info. 36yrs / 5 9" / 170lbs / 24% bf but i think my scale is lying to me ;D I also weigh myself pretty early (5AM) which is not the best time to get your bf down. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hours but my diet is so so... I have not been able to count my calories and keep it above 3k (i think) and consume 1.5 grams of protein per lbs and drink lots of water over an once per lbs, I currently workout 4 days a week usually around 5:30 AM. My objective is to put on mass 5 - 10 lbs of muscle and maybe lose some bf.

Here's my planed sampled cycles using Epistane, dose x days.
10 x 7 - whats the best consume time before workout or after? I only have 30 min before!
20 x 7 - whats the best consume time for second dose?
30 x 7 - consume more at first or later?
40 x 7 - even split.

Using this sample I will still have 20 doses left which mean I can extend for another week or up the doses else where so here my 5 week plan sample.

10 x 7, 20 x 7, 20 x 7, 30 x 7, 40 x 7 - Not sure which way to go!

As for my cycle support I plan to use:
Fish oil,
milk thistle,
saw palmetto,
multi,
LiverCare,

For PCT I plan using the following:
all the above
Novedex XT dosages not yet determine

Given my inexperience and the open questions above I'd like your feedback on which plan is best to start out with and how I can change it for the better, also review my CS and PCT examples.

TIA

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See the link in my signature and then if you don't find the answer, ask again ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
neo, I have read through your threads and they are fantastic filled w/ lots of information but since my initial plans are different than ones you mention do you have any suggestions on which cycle to use and/or comments on my cycle support and pct?

TIA

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I would dose pre-WO.

I would also up the dose quicker, honestly. I would start at 20 mgs, then 30, then 40, then 40 or whatever till the end.

I felt it more in the 30 to 40 mg/day range. You might feel it less but not sure 10 mgs will really do that much.

Best of luck and do it right - Epi ROCKS!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i think it might be wise to invest in some Post Cycle Support by anabolic innovations for your PCT. novedex XT is ATD which typically destroys most people's libido. probably not really what you want for PCT. maybe stack it with post cycle support at a lower dose starting the third week in to PCT. just my opinions though. good luck

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: (JMH80)but if this is your first time I would still do a couple days with 10mg pre wo jus to see how your body reacts because honestly you never know.

10 x 2 - Take it an hour before if you can if not when you can pre wo
20 x 5 - whats the best consume time for second dose?
30 x 7 - Read Dosing Protocol For Both Pulse & Everyday Cycles in the FAQ >>>here<<<
30 x 7 - As above
30 x 7 - As above

Why go to 40mg if you are making good gains? If this is your first cycle of Epi I think 30mg will do you just fine.

As far as support supps go I would forget the ten separate things and just do Cycle Support & PCS(or Sustain Alpha) if you can afford it!

Heres 5% off from Nutra: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/84143-coupon-code-anabolic.html

AI are really No:1 for cycle support with Primordial Performance coming in a close 2nd for natural cycle support products. :thumbsup: just ask around

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would dose pre-WO.

I would also up the dose quicker, honestly. I would start at 20 mgs, then 30, then 40, then 40 or whatever till the end.

I felt it more in the 30 to 40 mg/day range. You might feel it less but not sure 10 mgs will really do that much.

Best of luck and do it right - Epi ROCKS!
jmh80 thanks for your comments... I will be upping the dosage gradually and see how I feel
your comment about Epi echo's what I've read most, although I've had this bottle for a few days I've been too busy to post these questions and now I feel I'm better prepared to use it right.
Thanks,

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i think it might be wise to invest in some Post Cycle Support by anabolic innovations for your PCT. novedex XT is ATD which typically destroys most people's libido. probably not really what you want for PCT. maybe stack it with post cycle support at a lower dose starting the third week in to PCT. just my opinions though. good luck
heebs10 thanks, I will be adding Post Cycle Support to my shopping cart right now, I only added that in b/c I saw in it someone else's cycle now I'll have to second that thought.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: (JMH80)but if this is your first time I would still do a couple days with 10mg pre wo jus to see how your body reacts because honestly you never know.

10 x 2 - Take it an hour before if you can if not when you can pre wo
20 x 5 - whats the best consume time for second dose?
30 x 7 - Read Dosing Protocol For Both Pulse & Everyday Cycles in the FAQ >>>here<<<
30 x 7 - As above
30 x 7 - As above

Why go to 40mg if you are making good gains? If this is your first cycle of Epi I think 30mg will do you just fine.

As far as support supps go I would forget the ten separate things and just do Cycle Support & PCS(or Sustain Alpha) if you can afford it!

Heres 5% off from Nutra: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/84143-coupon-code-anabolic.html

AI are really No:1 for cycle support with Primordial Performance coming in a close 2nd for natural cycle support products. :thumbsup: just ask around
neo Thanks for your input... this adjustment will do it I think you're right on track for a first cycle and I will follow it and thanks to everyone else who provided their feedback thats great guys I appreciated!
I will also be adding Cycle Support to my shopping cart and will get started once these additions arrive.

BTW, great avatar that you got going... that is one hilarious clip I can watch that over and over again

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
neo Thanks for your input...

BTW, great avatar that you got going... that is one hilarious clip I can watch that over and over again
YW, I do watch this over and over again.."and that's impaassssssssible" <insert kick / flail >:nutkick:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
neoborn, can epistane be used for someone who is doing a recomp or trying to cut

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
neoborn, can epistane be used for someone who is doing a recomp or trying to cut
Yes.

Neo - I took 10 mgs of Epi my first time on it for 5 days - nothing of note was seen.

Hence - that's why I recommended starting at 20 mgs.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yes.

Neo - I took 10 mgs of Epi my first time on it for 5 days - nothing of note was seen.

Hence - that's why I recommended starting at 20 mgs.
S'all good, I agree but I never know who I am talking to. Could be the steroid guru pro one minute and mr.Ijustpickedupaweightandlovetehroids guy :)

I am not against your recommendation we are in agreement. Just helping people to be safe bro...

Rod_Solo

Rod_Solo

Awards
Thanks for all the info guys. I am going Epi soon!