Lowdown on 1-AD, sides and what to stack with?

habit50

Awards
Just found 100 of ErgoPharm's 1-AD. There doesn't seem to be too many user accounts out there on the main boards about this. I gather it converts to 1-test but with rather poor bioavailibility. A few q's

If it doesn't aromatize, like I've been reading, what sides am I looking at? How is it on the hairline, and what about lethargy?

Is it possible to make it a Transdermal. I have some penetrate coming in soon.

What, if anything, would it be good to stack with. I have some Havoc and some "iffy" juggernaut phera-bol. Would a combo of any of these two be worthwhile, or would this be better to run on it's own?

I'm not sure why I can't find any logs of this **** like I can with all the other banned PH's. Is it that bad or is it my weak ass searching skills?

Any input would be appreciated, this **** is getting old and if it's worth a damn I might as well use it.

That brings me to my final question. How hard would it be to make it methylated, or could it be suspended in BA or something along those lines for IM'ing (most likely a dumb question, but thought I'd ask given the poor bioavailability)

TIA

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Just found 100 of ErgoPharm's 1-AD. There doesn't seem to be too many user accounts out there on the main boards about this. I gather it converts to 1-test but with rather poor bioavailibility. A few q's

If it doesn't aromatize, like I've been reading, what sides am I looking at? How is it on the hairline, and what about lethargy?

Is it possible to make it a Transdermal. I have some penetrate coming in soon.

What, if anything, would it be good to stack with. I have some Havoc and some "iffy" juggernaut phera-bol. Would a combo of any of these two be worthwhile, or would this be better to run on it's own?

I'm not sure why I can't find any logs of this **** like I can with all the other banned PH's. Is it that bad or is it my weak ass searching skills?

Any input would be appreciated, this **** is getting old and if it's worth a damn I might as well use it.

That brings me to my final question. How hard would it be to make it methylated, or could it be suspended in BA or something along those lines for IM'ing (most likely a dumb question, but thought I'd ask given the poor bioavailability)

TIA
the old 1-ad has poor bioavailibility????
first time I heard that...
there`s already a methylated version, I believe its methyl xt from est and you also have m1t but they are really harsh on the system...

habit50

Awards
the old 1-ad has poor bioavailibility????
first time I heard that...
there`s already a methylated version, I believe its methyl xt from est and you also have m1t but they are really harsh on the system...
Like I said I couldn't find much info on it, but one source said 30% oral bioavailability. I am not sure how accurate that is though.

Do you have exp with this PH? Any insight on my post?

Anyone else, I know someone on here has used this **** and stacked it.....

TIA

RoidGracie

I used it long time ago, didn't stack it. Gained about 25+ over the course of two cycles....I'm trying to remember, I did at least 4 caps a day. At the time, I had no idea how powerful it was, I don't think anyone really did. There really wasn't any need to stack it, it was incredible stand alone. Looking back, I was pretty lucky messing around with it like I did, only PCT was 6-OXO and I was also on Propecia (no wonder my frikkin libido died).

I don't think 100 will get you through a cycle, as I recall you really needed at least 2 bottles to do a cycle.
I just remembered, the feedback was generally just start at the 3 caps a day and go from there...I think there were 60 in a bottle. Most people from what I read were bumping up from the 3 a day though, but some were reporting results sticking with the 3 a day.

habit50

Awards
I used it long time ago, didn't stack it. Gained about 25+ over the course of two cycles....I'm trying to remember, I did at least 4 caps a day. At the time, I had no idea how powerful it was, I don't think anyone really did. There really wasn't any need to stack it, it was incredible stand alone. Looking back, I was pretty lucky messing around with it like I did, only PCT was 6-OXO and I was also on Propecia (no wonder my frikkin libido died).

I don't think 100 will get you through a cycle, as I recall you really needed at least 2 bottles to do a cycle.
I just remembered, the feedback was generally just start at the 3 caps a day and go from there...I think there were 60 in a bottle. Most people from what I read were bumping up from the 3 a day though, but some were reporting results sticking with the 3 a day.
Thanks for the feedback. According to the bottle, 60 is good for their "cycle"

How long were your cycles - 6weeks?

Right now I got some advice to stack it with a wetter PH like PP, which I have a clone of. I also have about 18 dbol left over from a cycle that I was gonna take for the first week.

If it really is that powerful I might just run it alone, but If I don't have enough for what many to be considered a "standard" cycle of 1-AD (120 caps I guess is the recommended??) then I might as well stack it, no?

How bad were sides for you. I am mainly worried about lethargy and hairloss, possibly acne.

Were you running the propecia prior, or just while one, because I read somewhere that 1-AD has no effect on DHT, which would make propecia seem useless, but that's just what I read.

I am looking for a stack to combat because I want to combat the infamous lethargy. I was hoping a bit of dbol to start and PP would help with that. If not I also have Havoc but I am open to running it as a standalone.

Any input?

TIA

RoidGracie

Yes, I do recall some lethargy but nothing unbearable. As far as the propecia, I had been on this well before the 1-AD so it had nothing to do with using it on-cycle to prevent hairloss. I can't remember if I pushed 6 weeks, but most likely at least 5 weeks. I didn't notice any other sides that made me think the product was having any detrimental effect. I recall a zit or two on my forearms but I'm not prone to acne to begin with. I've have to guess that the overall gain of over 25+lbs over the course of two cycles was about 10+ wet. My diet stayed the same and my training was minimal. Diet was terrible, very low protein and very low amount of overall calories, but the weight just came on day after day. It went up several pounds in a week. I posted information several years back on elite-fitness. I barely lifted also, just did push ups and running yet kept gaining weight. Good luck finding something to stack it with, I'm sure there are more than a few good options.

RoidGracie

I couldn't grapple on M-1T, damn forearms got so pumped and arms were like balloons after a few sets of push-ups, that stuff was something else. I stopped when someone said it looked like my neck was disappearing and face was changing. Too scary for me.

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. According to the bottle, 60 is good for their "cycle"

How long were your cycles - 6weeks?

Right now I got some advice to stack it with a wetter PH like PP, which I have a clone of. I also have about 18 dbol left over from a cycle that I was gonna take for the first week.

If it really is that powerful I might just run it alone, but If I don't have enough for what many to be considered a "standard" cycle of 1-AD (120 caps I guess is the recommended??) then I might as well stack it, no?

How bad were sides for you. I am mainly worried about lethargy and hairloss, possibly acne.

Were you running the propecia prior, or just while one, because I read somewhere that 1-AD has no effect on DHT, which would make propecia seem useless, but that's just what I read.

I am looking for a stack to combat because I want to combat the infamous lethargy. I was hoping a bit of dbol to start and PP would help with that. If not I also have Havoc but I am open to running it as a standalone.

Any input?

TIA
Ey, stack it with 4-AD with ratio 2:1. So if you're running 300-600 mg of 1-AD, take 600-1200mg of 4-AD. It really helps against the sides you're worried about.
I understand it's pretty hard to get in the US, but I know you can get it from UK.

No need to stack it with Havoc or whatever you got, I ran 300 mg for 18 days and gained 16 lbs on that. Of course you gotta eat like never before and work out like never before.. But I guess if you're serious about gaining you'd do that no matter if you're on a cycle or not.

RoidGracie

I imagine what I would have gained if I ate and trained while on 1-AD....25 pounds is not bad just pumping out a few pushups/curls and running a few miles a week. Yes, 4-Androdiol was what I recall being recommended to reduce the lethargy. I didn't use it though. I remember the 1T and the 1-T ethergels....don't remember getting anything from them, but most likely because I didn't wait long enough coming off the 1-AD. Looking back, I was really clueless and very lucky. I shouldn't scratch my head when I wonder why I had and still don't have the same libido when you factor in a few years of Propecia back then.