kids in the gym & steroids..

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
recently i had a teenager, looked 16-17, ask me if i used steroids. at first i was ready to awnser yes as it is rather common knowledge as to who is juicing and who isnt at my gym, but then when i thought about what this kid might go and do if i told him yes. i think kids these days see the older people doing it and then think that it is ok to do.. i also have come to believe that it is our job to show them how it can be done without steroids, and how diet and training is all a teen body needs to grow and how he could most likely reach his beach body goals without the use of A.A.S

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol this reminds me how last week a buddy got his friend juicing, and he ended up with gyno and all I heard was his friend reassuring him "There's drugs that can fix that... You're jacked now right! Jacked!!!"

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was reading one time that when your friend is bald with "peanuts" and boobs,it didn't happen to me wont cut it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes, I love using others as guineas...

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Theres a teenage juicer at the gym I work at i think hes 17yo. He separated his shoulder and injured his ligament about a month ago flat benching 265lbs. I saw him recently and he has gotten A LOT smaller and I could see a nice large clump of man bewbs brewing on his chest. I hope he learned his lesson.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully I have always been a person who studies before I take the final leap into anything.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A kid at my gym is 18...did a cycle of test/deca, got swole....and lost EVERYTHING because he was like..."i dont need any post cycle??..whats that...like that 6 oxo stuff"...

I told him he was an idiot, and wait to see what lack of education gets you....I'm bold, I don't give a fukc........

nysole

nysole

Awards
people should get as close to their genetic potential as possible before introducing aas to their workouts... just my opinion 16-17 YO has a long way to go.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
A kid at my gym is 18...did a cycle of test/deca, got swole....and lost EVERYTHING because he was like..."i dont need any post cycle??..whats that...like that 6 oxo stuff"...

I told him he was an idiot, and wait to see what lack of education gets you....I'm bold, I don't give a fukc........
:goodpost: i think thats wat they all need to hear everyones to lazy to do sum research fvck its not hard i have learnt everything i know from this forum but hey fvck it lets take everything we can find and get huuuooogggee tha chicks will luv it, i wonder if they like gyno as well:think:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I kept telling my wifes son but they don't listen. They think they know it all......well they'll know about gyno :lol:

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
I kept telling my wifes son but they don't listen. They think they know it all......well they'll know about gyno :lol:
hey atleats u get that last awesome line I TOLD U SO :nutkick:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully I have always been a person who studies before I take the final leap into anything.
Amen, it's the people that don't do any research that give these products a bum rap.

people should get as close to their genetic potential as possible before introducing aas to their workouts
I like the way you think.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: i think thats wat they all need to hear everyones to lazy to do sum research fvck its not hard i have learnt everything i know from this forum
I have now asked two guys at my gym if they have used ph's before.They both seemed lost and started to ask a question,then they were like oh you mean what dsn has?(close local supplement store)Yeah,i used one of those before.The guys that work their tell you to take a month break after ph,just finish their excuse of a pct,(ax advanced pct or something similar)and then get right back on another.Both guys told me thats what they do.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I have now asked two guys at my gym if they have used ph's before.They both seemed lost and started to ask a question,then they were like oh you mean what dsn has?(close local supplement store)Yeah,i used one of those before.The guys that work their tell you to take a month break after ph,just finish their excuse of a pct,(ax advanced pct or something similar)and then get right back on another.Both guys told me thats what they do.
A long break doesn't help the store make money ;)

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
recently i had a teenager, looked 16-17, ask me if i used steroids. at first i was ready to awnser yes as it is rather common knowledge as to who is juicing and who isnt at my gym, but then when i thought about what this kid might go and do if i told him yes. i think kids these days see the older people doing it and then think that it is ok to do.. i also have come to believe that it is our job to show them how it can be done without steroids, and how diet and training is all a teen body needs to grow and how he could most likely reach his beach body goals without the use of A.A.S
I did steroids because Barry Bonds did!!! :bb3:

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
IMO the main problem, is that no one has a training partner or someone they know whos gotten great gains through hard work alone. Theres always someone huge who they will model after instead who just one day decided to workout, and got big taking PH's. Some one to lead them into success or show them its possible. No one showing them what their doing wrong. Otherwise they fail, and think its the only way to do it.

(yes im bitter lol, someone i know got bigger than me in 5 months after not working out for years and just starting taking PH's in the first month for 2-3 months straight!!!)
**im not big anyway, back to the gym**

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
IMO the main problem, is that no one has a training partner or someone they know whos gotten great gains through hard work alone. Theres always someone huge who they will model after instead who just one day decided to workout, and got big taking PH's. Some one to lead them into success or show them its possible. No one showing them what their doing wrong. Otherwise they fail, and think its the only way to do it.

(yes im bitter lol, someone i know got bigger than me in 5 months after not working out for years and just starting taking PH's in the first month for 2-3 months straight!!!)
**im not big anyway, back to the gym**
I do agree with you on this. I for one had my *bigger* and older brother who is all natural and benches 365 x 1 which showed me that it can be done but in time. Been lifting for 3 years (1 year off and on) and got big...but decided to try...

Remember though, we live in a society of lazy people and want things done at the very instant or as soon as possible! Anybody can go to the gym but to put in the extra umph would require patience and dedication (not being lazy :) ).

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with you on this. I for one had my *bigger* and older brother who is all natural and benches 365 x 1 which showed me that it can be done but in time. Been lifting for 3 years (1 year off and on) and got big...but decided to try...

Remember though, we live in a society of lazy people and want things done at the very instant or as soon as possible! Anybody can go to the gym but to put in the extra umph would require patience and dedication (not being lazy :) ).
I agree completely. I have had so many people ask me if I take steroids and where to get them and these are the same people that don't work out or will work out for a week with no sense of purpose and then go a month without hitting the gym again. Not to mention these guys certainly have no idea of what a proper diet is. It's funny how the only steroid they ever ask me about is D-bol, because it's the only one they've ever heard of and because they don't want to use injectables. They don't understand anything about how steroids work and have no idea of what a proper PCT is.

:frustrate

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it really is a shame.. as far as my experiences go, I've talked to 4 or 5 kids (17-18) using AAS, and finally, after a lengthy list of bullsh!t and poorly justified reasons, they all ended up tying in the constant negative criticism everybody seems to give each other -- ultimately, they want to move towards a physical level where they're both less likely to recieve that criticism, and more apt to dish it out..

Seriously, this is all a product of the increasingly hostile, aggressive, and self-centered trend that seems to now dominate young men.. Everybody is so god damn critical and such an absolute fvck to everybody else I absolutely see where they are coming from (of course I don't condone or agree with their AAS use)..

Sad to say it, but it's only gonna get worse..

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea its sad how teens today care only about being the big man and the tough guy and dont care about their health