Synthol

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have experience making their own? What was the formula you used? Where to buy the ingredients? How much cheaper is it than buying from an online site for aprox 100$?

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Um, thats plain idiototic. Who said I would inject the same amounts as the idiot Greg Valentino? I obviously don't want to look like him. Next time research and teach yourself the facts on synthol, you don't turn into an ugly idiot when using it.

blinky

Awards
I know that the home recipe is primarily MCT oil, however I am sorry I do not know the exact recipe or amounts. Definately heat and run it through a Whatman filter.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I imagine Ba/and MCT, would BB be needed? Any other ingredients?

Genetixx

Awards
VERY simple.........

First, you need a HIGH QUALITY MCT oil. Parrillo's "Captri". Just take 100ml's of mct and 2ml of BA and run thru a Whatman .45 filter into a 100ml STERILE vial. You'll only need one whatman for this because your not filtering any hormone. Does it work? YES. Do they gains last forever? NO. After the synthol was stopped (rear and side delts) they went down within 2 months. But the results were NICE. Good for a summer "picker-upper". I dont give a damn what most think about Synthol use, ya know why? BECAUSE IT HELPS LAGGING BODYPARTS. PERIOD. The price? $40 for 1000ml of MCT oil (Parrillo's Captri), $3 for a 100ml vial, $4 for a whatman filter and $7.50 for the BA. $54.50 ($65 if you include shipping/handling costs) to make the equivelent to 10 bottles of pre-made synthol which would run you $1000, at least. Good luck and be careful bro.

*****Disclaimer: I AM NOT a doctor and DO NOT promote the use of illegal substances OR such practices and am in no way liable for this information, as all information is second-hand. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*********

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
don't you tink you're a little young for this EBE? I'm sure you already have a justification premade, so let's hear it :rolleyes:

Juicemonkey101

Awards
just out of curiousty, should you also bake the final product at the end of is the filtering enough for sterilazation??

supermanstanley

Awards
silica

I thought seo's worked better with silica in it? Yes you can make it but, what about the silica?

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Hey lets just use plain ol' motor oil...What do you guys think. Maybe it will start to leak out and give me a nice tan? Any thought? :eek:
Dick

Genetixx

Awards
I thought seo's worked better with silica in it? Yes you can make it but, what about the silica?
The silica is what you DONT WANT. Why? Because thats the crap that will lay around in your muscle tissue. At least with the MCT/BA recipe, it gets metabolized safely over a short period of time. The solution? Just do another cycle of it. Simple, cheap and very effective. What more could you ask for?.....AND.....DO NOT BAKE IT. The BA and filtering is PLENTY. Baking MCT will pull apart the fatty acids that are necessary to extend the muscle fascia tissue. DO NOT BAKE.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Who said Im using it? And why would I be too young? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I didn't say you were using it necessarily, although when attacked on age you usually come up with a half decent justificatin for use. I thought you were 16 or 17, even if 18, woopee!! :rolleyes:

samahel

Awards
i need help

hi, sorry for my english, iam from brazil.
I will try to make synthol but i dont know
what is "BA",
"2ml of BA"
i bought the MCT but i dont know what is BA, i really need
to use this to made my own synthol?

thanks for the help

Edge

Awards
hi, sorry for my english, iam from brazil.
I will try to make synthol but i dont know
what is "BA",
"2ml of BA"
i bought the MCT but i dont know what is BA, i really need
to use this to made my own synthol?

thanks for the help
I would assume its benzyl alcohol?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 1
117codyawebb Supplements 9