Blood pressure on cycle!!! SERM's?

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
Ok my BP has gone up alot while on cycle of 500mg Test E (EW) 40mg Dianabol (ED) it went from 135/65 (high already I know) to 160/80 now!!! I am not taking an anti-estrogen yet as I was waiting for symtoms of gyno or the like but should I start my Nolvadex 10mg ED now? Would it help out? Is my blood pressure high because of watwer retention? I'm just starting week two of a ten week cycle with only the first four on the dianabol!!! Help anyone please?

So in a nutshell, should I begin SERM's (Nolvadex 10mg ED)? Will it help with my blood pressure?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok my BP has gone up alot while on cycle of 500mg Test E (EW) 40mg Dianabol (ED) it went from 135/65 (high already I know) to 160/80 now!!! I am not taking an anti-estrogen yet as I was waiting for symtoms of gyno or the like but should I start my Nolvadex 10mg ED now? Would it help out? Is my blood pressure high because of watwer retention? I'm just starting week two of a ten week cycle with only the first four on the dianabol!!! Help anyone please?

So in a nutshell, should I begin SERM's (Nolvadex 10mg ED)? Will it help with my blood pressure?
How about you stop doing anabolics ? What about that ? I bet that will help with your blood pressure.

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
If I can keep it down for the most part then 10 weeks won't do any damage ok, and they are effective at what I want them to do so there! Thanks for your help though.:nutkick:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Take Vytorin.

It is a perscription med, but if you can get your hands on it that is your best bet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing to remember is that your BP is almost guaranteed to go up because of the increase in blood volume in the body. Take Cycle Support and you'll be fine.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support + C12 peptide = substantially lower BP

305Rob

Awards
What are your pre-cycle stats? Depending on your experience you may be using too much gear.
But for now take care of that bp asap,dont mess around with that.
Hawthorne berry
garlic
aspirin
light cardio