Water based vs Oil Based winny.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Besides the water being slightly more painful, does one work any better than the other from personal experience?

Thanks.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I think the water would cause the winny to disipate faster so you may get more of a spike or it may just be faster acting. I don't think anyone can really see much difference between injecting and drinking it though, so why go through the pain...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think the water would cause the winny to disipate faster so you may get more of a spike or it may just be faster acting. I don't think anyone can really see much difference between injecting and drinking it though, so why go through the pain...

Agreed

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mainly cause it's easier on the liver when you inject. For someone like me who gets extremely elevated liver values when on cycle, it's the best option.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
True, never took that into consideration JB.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
been researching, this is taken from DrG, in case anyone else who was following this thread was curious.

"* Water based can more readily be contaminated with bacteria (as it grows nicely in water if BA content isn't high)

* Oil based will be absorbed more slowly into the body, but the active drug (stanazolol) half life is the same once absorbed

* Water based can be a little more painful, as the water is absorbed more rapidly into the body than oil, and as a result the winny falls out of solution and crystallizes, causing irritation and pain at the injection site. Oil based will also fall out of solution, but a lower rate, so pain level may not be as great. BTW, this assumes equal BA content.

* Results are the same if used consistently and at the same dose. I have switch from one to the other before (ran out of zambons and got oil based from a UG lab) and really saw no difference in results."

bigmig

Awards
just started 50mg/ml Winestrol Oil based.
I am a first time user and will try to document all my findings as accurate as possible.

let's keep this thread going!

bigmig

Awards
this oil based stuff HURTS, Im sore for 2-3 days after my 1mg dose. Using 1.5" x 21G and sinking it in gluteal. Ive given up on going in the left cheek b/c the 2 times i did it I had a horrible 4 days of recovery.
My last doses have been orally and it burns about as much that way too, like 151Rum!

About ready to give up........ I am on the other hand looking leaner and tighter. Strength gains arent much. I have noticed a lot more cramping though, any ideas why?

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
A 21G pin? No wonder it hurts. I usually us a 23G for most my stuff. Try some smaller pins and see how it goes.

bigmig

Awards
A 21G pin? No wonder it hurts. I usually us a 23G for most my stuff. Try some smaller pins and see how it goes.
WoW, I can barely draw it out with 19G. It's pretty thick!
thanks for your advice.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Oil-based should faster, in water, the micronised base forms more readily a depot, because the crystals don´t penetrate through cells as easily as winny + oil diffuses.

That was my subjective experience also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 14
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
Anabolics 12
erokyrwrld Anabolics 16
lozgod Anabolics 6