M1T... A part I never quite understood..

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
Lately I've been reading abit about M1-Test. And as always some people say it's the bomb and some say it's crap. But looking at the contents of Pacific Coast's M1T, it says: 17aa-1-testosterone (Methyl-1-Testosterone).

So basicly it is the same as 1-testosterone/dihydro-boldenone, only with the 17aa, hence methylated. Then I suppose the significant difference is that M1T is highly heptatoxic compared to 1-test. I've heard alot of people saying that M1T has got serious libido issues and causes shutdowns, but then how come 1-Test or 1-AD rarely or hardly ever has those issues? I mean, if that 17aa is the only difference?

This might be a dumb-ass question, but I guess it gives you educated people the chance to pass on some of that knowledge.. :think:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Lately I've been reading abit about M1-Test. And as always some people say it's the bomb and some say it's crap. But looking at the contents of Pacific Coast's M1T, it says: 17aa-1-testosterone (Methyl-1-Testosterone).

So basicly it is the same as 1-testosterone/dihydro-boldenone, only with the 17aa, hence methylated. Then I suppose the significant difference is that M1T is highly heptatoxic compared to 1-test. I've heard alot of people saying that M1T has got serious libido issues and causes shutdowns, but then how come 1-Test or 1-AD rarely or hardly ever has those issues? I mean, if that 17aa is the only difference?

This might be a dumb-ass question, but I guess it gives you educated people the chance to pass on some of that knowledge.. :think:

Who said that 1-test or 1-AD rarely caused shutdown ?

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
People that've used 1-AD before. And a couple of other forums. Sounds like I've been fed wrong info here. I did try 1-AD sometime back at 300mg for 2-3 weeks and didn't experience anything wrong. Didn't go to the doctor to get checked though as I wasn't alarmed enough.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is not just with M1T, but with methylated substances in general. With 17-alpha alkylated steroids, the conversion from a 17-hydroxy to a 17-keto steroid is prevented. The main difference between 17-aa's and regular steroids is that one retains a free 17 hydroxyl group and one does not, when going through the liver. The reason that 17-aa are toxic is because the free hydroxyl is able to be conjugated with glucuronic acid, forming a D ring 17-glucuronide. It is not the 17-aa steroid that is liver toxic but rather its 17-glucuronide metabolite. So it's not that these steroids are harder to metabolize, but rather the way they are metabolized causes them to be toxic.

RBKing

Awards
the methylation dramatically increases the potency and side effects of 1-test. Unmethylated drugs like epitiostanol and
THP stanazol are much less potent than Epistane and
Winstrol.

RBKing

Awards
This is not just with M1T, but with methylated substances in general. With 17-alpha alkylated steroids, the conversion from a 17-hydroxy to a 17-keto steroid is prevented. The main difference between 17-aa's and regular steroids is that one retains a free 17 hydroxyl group and one does not, when going through the liver. The reason that 17-aa are toxic is because the free hydroxyl is able to be conjugated with glucuronic acid, forming a D ring 17-glucuronide. It is not the 17-aa steroid that is liver toxic but rather its 17-glucuronide metabolite. So it's not that these steroids are harder to metabolize, but rather the way they are metabolized causes them to be toxic.
good post. The a/a potency of the metabolite in question also effects how toxic it is to the liver. M1T>Epi. PA is one
of the experts in this field.

dice404

Awards
I think a good example of how 17aa can effect a steroid would be to look at boldenone and dianabol. The only difference between these two steroids is that dianabol is 17-alpha alkylated, yet the effects of these two steroids are vastly different.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, yeah molecular structures can greatly change the properties and chemical itself.

I think he was after the toxicity effects.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
17-glucuronides (metabolites) are to blame for liver toxicity.

Bile salt independent flow->glutathione+bicarbonates

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
MF210 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 10