Awards
My first M-drol cycle (4 weeks)

Please tell me what you think

dosage
Week 1 : 10 grams
Week 2 : 20 grams
Week 3 : 20 grams
Week 4 : 30 grams

I'll be willing to tolerate the increase side affects of the 4th week if it means that I could still be making gains.

Supporting supps
cycle support
taurine

I'll be eating a ton of food too

PCT
Nolva (40/40/20/10) but I've been reading that anything over 20 is overkill. I might do 30/20/20/10 instead
Mass FX
Lean Xtreme
cycle support

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO ONE makes gains in the 4th week.......read up on some logs

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
30mg will only cause you pain.

The odds are incredibly low that you'll gain anything from it.. and incredibly high that you'll be in such poor shape that you'll be incapable of getting a proper workout and diet going during that week, resulting in a LOSS of strength and mass..

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Screw the fourth week man!! You're gains will slow down by the middle of the third, you won't gain much after that. And I think you will get sick of being unable to get a decent nights rest by then. You can do it if you really want to but chances are it'll be a waste of ph and time.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Screw the fourth week man!! You're gains will slow down by the middle of the third, you won't gain much after that. And I think you will get sick of being unable to get a decent nights rest by then. You can do it if you really want to but chances are it'll be a waste of ph and time.

Yup, no reason to go 4 weeks on SD. Run it three, I'm not sure how much you weight, so I can't make a reccommendation on dosing. But I went from 212 to 230 in 4 weeks. I gained only a pound or so in the last week, and the sides started showing only when I increased to 30 MG/ED. Yea, that 30 MG a day wasn't fun.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Thank you guys for your comments. I've looked at a few logs before and hardly anybody even ran it for 4 weeks and some of who did said they stopped because the sides were too much for them. I saw a few people say they made gains. One guy even ran it for 6 weeks and said he made amazing gains but ended up with some bad gyno. Even if the mass gains slow down, what about the strength gains. I'm just wondering what it is about the 4th week that makes gains slow down. I should probably make another thread about it just in case somebody is trying to search for that.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I ran out of weight in the gym by the 4th week. Seriously, you don't need to run it any longer.

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
i been running mdrol at 3 pills a day for the last 11 days and i have experience very little side efffects, no back pumps and little to no acne

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I ran out of weight in the gym by the 4th week. Seriously, you don't need to run it any longer.
I'm just skeptical how people are making such insane gains from getting like 2 workouts for each muscle . Since the first week at 10 grams is supposed to be for your body to get used to the superdrol and then most people are on 4 or 5 day splits. So that's two weeks of working each muscle once a week for most people.

edit: could a mod please change the thread title to include " (4 weeks) ". I tried, but it only changed after you open the thread.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some do 10/10/10.I have debated this.I don't know if i have the will power to stay at 10.But going to 30 is not even an option.Either 10/10/10 or 10/10/20 or 10/20/20.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Some do 10/10/10.I have debated this.I don't know if i have the will power to stay at 10.But going to 30 is not even an option.Either 10/10/10 or 10/10/20 or 10/20/20.

what about 10/20/20/20 if I decide to do 4 weeks

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats fine,but when it's over, you will probably be saying i should of done three weeks.Three weeks=9week break,4weeks=12week break,so thats one way to look at it.Most everyone agrees to do 3 week cycles,one guy on here is going to do a two week cycle.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Thats fine,but when it's over, you will probably be saying i should of done three weeks.Three weeks=9week break,4weeks=12week break,so thats one way to look at it.Most everyone agrees to do 3 week cycles,one guy on here is going to do a two week cycle.
You could be right, but I like to learn from my mistakes. A few people told me that you'll be able tell by the end of your 3rd week by how your body feels whether you should continue for another week or not. And i'd probably wait much longer than 3 months before running another cycle, maybe another 6 months or even year.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I did 10/20/20/30.

Week 4 wasn't fun. Backpumps where hell and I wasn't getting any sleep.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I personally know a guy that ran a cycle of m-drol for 4 weeks at 30mg. He made good gains but nothing crazy about 5 lbs of LBM, and added 65 lbs of the bench. He said he had no negitive side effects as far as back pumps or not sleeping. But he did say his "boys" pulled up. Also that he felt really tired for the whole second week. Then he told me about how great the workouts where, he just said that your heart rate goes up really high. I asked him was it worth it? Instead of answering my question he just started going on about his next cycle. So I guess he did answer my question. I know many people around that use this stuff, and I cant help but wonder is it worth it?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
A few people told me that you'll be able tell by the end of your 3rd week by how your body feels whether you should continue for another week or not.
What makes you think you're going to be the one person who says, "Yeah, I feel good. Let's do that 4th week" and have it actually be worth it? The reason you haven't found many logs of 4 weeks is because it's almost universal at this point that the 4th week isn't worth it. Why do you need to experience this for yourself?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What makes you think you're going to be the one person who says, "Yeah, I feel good. Let's do that 4th week" and have it actually be worth it? The reason you haven't found many logs of 4 weeks is because it's almost universal at this point that the 4th week isn't worth it. Why do you need to experience this for yourself?
I was thinking of that when i went back to work.If the fourth week was worth it,regardless of sides,people would know.You're not the first one wanting to drag out a cycle.From the way you talk,you don't sound to eager so to speak,other than wanting to run the fourth week.Thats why i brought up the part about a 3 week less break with a 1 week shorter cycle(the most common way.)I understand wanting to learn for yourself,but whats the point?The odds are against you,and you plan on waiting 6 months,which shopws a lack of eagerness.Do a three weeker,wait 9 weeks,do another,and then wait atleast 6 months,you will gain more in the long run.If you have m-drol,you have enough for the two.I hate waiting 3 months or even 9 weeks,yet i'm still going to run a three weeker,conservatively dosed.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I appreciate your advice guys. I don't know if I'm one of those guys who will respond well to the 4th week. But I figure I'll try it out and see for myself. I don't think I have much to lose. I could either not see any gains and end up with some bad sides and learn from it, or I could end up with some good gains and I'll know that I could run 4 weeks in the future.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We tried,i know when to let off and quit pressing.So good luck,and let us know.When do you start?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
We tried,i know when to let off and quit pressing.So good luck,and let us know.When do you start?
I appreciate it. I start in about another month. I'll be sure to let you guys know what happens.

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
just curious how many cycles have you done befor ? if you have ?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Unfortunately, I'm thick skulled.

Hey, Indy, there are two practically universal truths regarding oral designer steroids.

First, M1T was incredibly effective and also so dangerous to liver and lipid values that it's not worth it for most people.

Second, Superdrol and its clones are great for three weeks, but almost nobody finds the 4th week worth the horrible back pumps and lethargy... especially if you go to 30mg.

Bottom line, if you run 3 weeks of Mdrol up to 20mg, assuming you have the proper support supplements, diet, and PCT, you WILL have a great cycle and excellent gains. I'll go ahead and bet that if you run the 4th week and/or if you go to 30mg, you will wish you hadn't.

OK, now I'm done. Good luck. :nutkick:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would say this will be a great learning lesson for you. The more you research(you did research right?)the easier it is to see commonality in the cycle patterns. What everyone has told you here is that you will experience the same thing pretty much. Accept it or not I would still listen closely to your body during this time. You can talk much but like most when the rubber hits the road it's a different game.

I hope you make great gains and see the light before you develop some nice double d's or can't walk out of the gym cause the pumps are so bad :D

I sound so negative :D

Honestly though take this plan and walk it out, then adjust dynamically with the feedback your body gives you. Work out like an animal, eat like a horse and sleep like a bear!

Cycle support is your friend.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My favorite is lee priest's"lift like an ox and eat like bear going into hibernation,by spring time you'll be happy."

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
In my fourth week, my gains from Superdrol(Original) where about not worthy of mention.

Almost all of my mass came from the first three weeks, and I didn't notice any significant strength increase from the 4th week. All I had was a case of Depression and sleeplessness with a side of backbumps.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run 20 straight thru for 3 weeks and be done with it.. All of these guys would not be saying this to hinder you.. they are trying to help you out.. Good luck with your cycle..

Run a log if you have time so everyone can see how it works out for you

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
This will be my first cycle. And I've actually been leaning more towards 3 weeks instead of 4 thanks to you guys. It's because I'm beginning to change my mind on how long I want to wait until I do another cycle. I'm still not sure yet.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This will be my first cycle. And I've actually been leaning more towards 3 weeks instead of 4 thanks to you guys. It's because I'm beginning to change my mind on how long I want to wait until I do another cycle. I'm still not sure yet.
Well that explains it!After you're done,you will be counting down the days untill next cycle.Make sure to wait suggested time or you could sacrifice gains,or even get none with only the neg sides.I did this after being mislead to,and will never do it again.Also,since this is your first cycle.I would even consider staying at 10 throughout.Then do 20 next cycle.I have seen guys make good gains with 10/10/10.It's your best bet to being "side free" as well.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Well that explains it!After you're done,you will be counting down the days untill next cycle.Make sure to wait suggested time or you could sacrifice gains,or even get none with only the neg sides.I did this after being mislead to,and will never do it again.Also,since this is your first cycle.I would even consider staying at 10 throughout.Then do 20 next cycle.I have seen guys make good gains with 10/10/10.It's your best bet to being "side free" as well.
:goodpost:

Time on + PCT = Time off

:toofunny:

'now listen up or I'm cutting your ears off with shears' (see my avi)

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
wow m drol for ur first cycle wouldnt something a little milder be betta eg h drol or epistane just my 2 cents

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Ditto. I would actually advise against mdrol for a first cycle altogether. But if you insist on that compound, stick to 10mg. And don't bounce up to 20mg after the first week because, "Dude, I don't feel anything!" Patience. Let the stuff kick in. Then duck. :trout:

By the way, what are your age, height, weight, goals, training style, etc.? That could all help determine the best compound to start off with and dosage.