t1 final/t1 pro

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i see there is a good price difference between the two. my main concern is getting decent size and avoiding side affects. with that i think t1pro probably increases the chance of side affects compared to t1final? my question though, based on the price is whether or not t1final is as strong as 1-ad at least. I did notice and like the gains I made on 1-ad. was just wondering if i can at least expect that or greater for gains/potetency

corey

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
tough question to answer, cuz everyone will obviously respond differently. The benefit you will get with getting either Pro or Final is the 4AD along with 1 test. 4 AD is better for bulking based on the idea that you will hold more water while using it (please correct me if im wrong). But I think that you will be very happy with either of BDCs products. I'm just over a week into my T1 Final cycle of 4 weeks and having nothing but praise so far.

I'll be posting before and after pics and stats after my cycle is over.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
do you know if t1 final has more 1test then 1-ad? i realize it has 4ad with it, but i'm very curious if it has the same or more 1test because i responded VERY well on 1ad and want to stick with at least that much 1test if possible.

thx

snoopy

Awards
1AD does not have any 1test in it, it converts to 1test in the liver. the conversion rate is not known but is said to be around 15%. if i remember rightly.
so you cant really compare the two in reguards that the one has to convert and the conversion rate isnt certain. Personaly i think 1AD is the best oral product you can use but it doesnt compare to using a good transdermal product.

what dose was you running of 1ad?

imo id go for a transdermal, and t1 final is a great product!

bigbk

Awards
Best oral 1-AD? Have you ever used 1-T from Molecular or 1-TU from Nutrex? They dont have to convert in the liver therefore higher conversion % and safer!!!!!!

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
do you know if t1 final has more 1test then 1-ad? i realize it has 4ad with it, but i'm very curious if it has the same or more 1test because i responded VERY well on 1ad and want to stick with at least that much 1test if possible.

thx

Yes T1 pro has more test in it. 10g 1 test, 5 g of 4AD. Compared to the 2.5 g of 1 test and 2.5 g of 4AD in t1 Final

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
Personaly i think 1AD is the best oral product you can use but it doesnt compare to using a good transdermal product.
Yeh i think a good transdermal with a high test ratio would be the best bet for you 2g corey

destro19

destro19

Awards
we have T1-pro available in a 4oz version for $45 and if you like it after you try it you can buy the larger version from Power.

snoopy

Awards
Best oral 1-AD? Have you ever used 1-T from Molecular or 1-TU from Nutrex? They dont have to convert in the liver therefore higher conversion % and safer!!!!!!
yes i have used 1-T gels from molecular but not 1-tu! had better results and value for money from 1AD. Fair enough if you have better results with a diffrent product . The feed back from 1AD is usually alot better then other products and they worked for me!

all because they are 1 test orals and dont have to convert still dont mean it gets into your bloodstream any better!

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
how long would 4ounces of t1pro last normally doing the recommended dosage?

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
4weeks is all i wanted to do of it :) i'll make my order in a week when i get in the dorms at school and get my new addy. where should i order my liquid clomid/nolva? i did liquidresearch.com once and their customer service and everything SUCKED imo. any ideas where to go for those two? its a good idea to have on hand even for one 4 week cycle right? my risks of gyno should be low with only a 4 week cycle i hope.

thx man

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established

Yes T1 pro has more test in it. 10g 1 test, 5 g of 4AD. Compared to the 2.5 g of 1 test and 2.5 g of 4AD in t1 Final
T1 Pro = 240ml @ ~$90
T1 Final = 120ml @ ~$30

2 bottles of T1 Final is cheaper than 1 bottle of T1 Pro. If you want more 1-test, then go with T1 Pro. When I was on T1 Pro i did get a little lethargic, but nothing that I couldn't handle. I speculate that BDC lowered the 1-test level in T1 Final to reduce lethargy.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
hmmm lethergy is something i don't want while in school, maybe t1final would be best, forgot about that side affect, was so worried about gyno, thx

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
You can prolly max out T1 Final by adding 1gr of 1-test and 1gr of 4-AD to it. This would give you a dose of 58mg of 1-test/4-AD per squirt.

FishBonz

where should i order my liquid clomid/nolva? i did liquidresearch.com once and their customer service and everything SUCKED imo. any ideas where to go for those two? its a good idea to have on hand even for one 4 week cycle right? my risks of gyno should be low with only a 4 week cycle i hope.

thx man
Go to the Member Store at the top of the page. They have flavored clomid/nolva and their service is excellent. It's always a good idea to have those around.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i went to flavored research chems and i see it all listed by chemical names it appears. any idea what the proper name for clomid and nolva are?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Clomid = clomiphene citrate
Nolva = tamoxifen citrate