letro gyno treatment plan

  1. letro gyno treatment plan


    What’s up guys… so I just got my liquifem (letrozole) and liquinolva (tamoxifen citrate) im ready to go at this mild case of gyno I got from a previous cycle. Let me know what you guys think

    Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

    ** I will stay on this dose until my symptoms subside. Once I am happy with the results I will continue use for 5 more days and then begin to taper off much like I tapered up. I will then follow up with my pct with tamox. Could use some suggestions on dosing the tamox and how long. I have found that 2 weeks of pct seemed like enough for most people, feel free to chime in

    Thanks guys


  2. I'm currently finishing up a Letro run of my own to fight a little delayed gyno. It's worked well. I still have a tiny lump but it certainly isn't noticable. I began my cycle with a similar ramping up of my doses. I'm still running it at 2.5 mg per day and am gonna continue for a few more days. I'm unsure about the tamox dosages. Bump for post cycle info.

    Best of luck man. Gyno sucks.

    How long has it been since your cycle? What compound did you run?

  3. about 4 months ago ... winstrol ..... glad to hear you had some success
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by focused247 View Post
    about 4 months ago ... winstrol ..... glad to hear you had some success
    you got gyno from winstrol?????
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by focused247 View Post
    What’s up guys… so I just got my liquifem (letrozole) and liquinolva (tamoxifen citrate) im ready to go at this mild case of gyno I got from a previous cycle. Let me know what you guys think

    Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

    ** I will stay on this dose until my symptoms subside. Once I am happy with the results I will continue use for 5 more days and then begin to taper off much like I tapered up. I will then follow up with my pct with tamox. Could use some suggestions on dosing the tamox and how long. I have found that 2 weeks of pct seemed like enough for most people, feel free to chime in

    Thanks guys
    looks great with the dosing......usually 2 weeks at 2.5 will kill any gyno...(cant remember did you pm me asking me about this)..i get so dam many its hard to remember names...lol
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    looks great with the dosing......usually 2 weeks at 2.5 will kill any gyno...(cant remember did you pm me asking me about this)..i get so dam many its hard to remember names...lol


    yea thats what i am hoping .... what would you suggest for pct dosing wise

  7. How are you dosing Tamox?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***NEED ADVICE/OPINIONS ON DR CRISLER'S TREATMENT PLAN***
    By JoshNyce in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 09:21 PM
  2. GYNO Treatment Question
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 09:24 PM
  3. Nolvadex treatment for gyno
    By mattyboy86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 12:18 PM
  4. Nolva treatment for Gyno
    By mysticman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:36 PM
  5. novel gyno treatment
    By jjjd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Log in
Log in