Homebrew Test Transdermal Question?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
A couple months ago I converted syno and added the test no ester to Avants gel. I used it for 5 weeks and only gained 5 pounds. I used 400mg a day and at 20% absorption that’s 560mg of test a week. I got much better results with trans 4-AD. I looked at the gel and it didn’t look like the test dissolved very well. This makes me think hardly any of the test was going through my skin because it didn’t dissolve in the gel.
Dose anyone know how to make a alcohol based carrier? I think alcohol might dissolve the test better.

jediclampet

Awards
The "classic" recipe for 240 ml of the transdermal carrier to dissolve approximately 12 grams of androgen powder in the mixture below:

40% ISO is 96ml

15% IPP is 36ml

15% IPM is 36ml

10% OA is 24ml

10% PG is 24ml

10% DMSO is 24ml

All of these solvents can be purchased at www.lemelange.com in the bodybuiling section.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Using the above recipe (but 30% ipm no ipp) i've gotten ten grams to dissolve no problem. Haven't gone any higher so can't comment on that.

NE1

when i did my 4 ad cycle, i used tgel. All 12 grams dissolved easily in the heated dmso only...then just add that to the gel. Bottomline...mix the powder in the dmso before putting it in the gel.