thinkin of mdrol, used to have gyno

eb86

Awards
Alright, quick question and hopefully it can be answered with ease. We all know how gyno is a possible sympton with products like this, now my question is... I had gyno while going through puberty (gland and all, but its gone now) would my chances of getting gyno again be high if I took a product like m drol. I have run havoc and had no problem, but I know that havoc and m drol are two very different compounds. Thanks for any help.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, quick question and hopefully it can be answered with ease. We all know how gyno is a possible sympton with products like this, now my question is... I had gyno while going through puberty (gland and all, but its gone now) would my chances of getting gyno again be high if I took a product like m drol. I have run havoc and had no problem, but I know that havoc and m drol are two very different compounds. Thanks for any help.
M-drol itself will not cause gyno, as superdrol does not aromatize to any significant extent, being a 5 alpha reduced compound. There can be delayed gyno from not running a proper post cycle therapy.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
M-drol itself will not cause gyno, as superdrol does not aromatize to any significant extent, being a 5 alpha reduced compound. There can be delayed gyno from not running a proper post cycle therapy.
:goodpost:

If you know what causes gyno, you know how to stop it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

If you know what causes gyno, you know how to stop it.
Kinda like if you know what causes herpies, you know how to stop it....usually :lol:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Usually is the key word!:)Are you saying the gland was removed eb86?

eb86

Awards
good post. Proper pct is very important to me. Good stuff to know. Thanks man

pantera, never got any surgery, the gland seemed to disappear as i aged. I remember when they first formed, i thought for sure i had cancer. I think it left a little estrogen induced tissue behind though in my pecs.

killswitch05

Awards
dude! i just had this same problem as you! i ran Mdrol for FIVE days only, and GYNO! dont do it....seriously...gyno goes, but it will come back...especially w/ superdrol. Good product, but cone nips arent cool.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude! i just had this same problem as you! i ran Mdrol for FIVE days only, and GYNO! dont do it....seriously...gyno goes, but it will come back...especially w/ superdrol. Good product, but cone nips arent cool.
I think you need to not post anymore......thats as nice as I could say it!!!!!...You are lost, and need to not give advice...Thank-you

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to not post anymore......thats as nice as I could say it!!!!!...You are lost, and need to not give advice...Thank-you

Hahahaha That was funny...........................:box:

killswitch05

Awards
wow...then are you going to diagnose what I got? im giving advice because i was in the same situation as him. i ran halo/tren (gyno flare) then epistane (gyno down) then nolvadex and AI. Now, (last week) i started Mdrol and 5 days into it, my nipples started to puff out. I've had this before because I previously got gyno. The guy asked for advice, and it sounds really close to the dilemma i was in. Now Im back-tracked and doing pct early just because of superdrol.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
wow...then are you going to diagnose what I got? im giving advice because i was in the same situation as him. i ran halo/tren (gyno flare) then epistane (gyno down) then nolvadex and AI. Now, (last week) i started Mdrol and 5 days into it, my nipples started to puff out. I've had this before because I previously got gyno. The guy asked for advice, and it sounds really close to the dilemma i was in. Now Im back-tracked and doing pct early just because of superdrol.
Your estrogen is through the roof?

killswitch05

Awards
you know what? i was thinking the same thing. Trip dog was right in that superdrol doesnt convert, but why would this be happening to me? I just quit the cycle and started havoc/nolvadex. I hate the feeling of gyno.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
How long of a break was it between the halo/tren-epi-novla/ai then superdrol?

killswitch05

Awards
halo/epi was in october and now superdrol (march)