first injection cycle test-e epistane furazadrol stack

sportf190

hey everyone i got some questions about my first upcoming cycle i did my research and wanted to see what you think of this cycle

week 1-10
test-e 500ml/week

week 1-4 epistane {lean bulk}
20/30/30/30 or 40?

week 4-10 furazadrol [Lean out}
week 5-7 200 mg
week eight-10 250 or 300 mg..

how does this look for a summer recomp/cut cyle.. my stats are 6'0 200lbs. 14% bodyfat....

sportf190

bump guys just a simple yes or no if this is great way to start my first summer recomp cylce...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Just a simple explanation of your PCT will do :p

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha :goodpost: It's hard to answer you question with "just a simple yes or no" until we know the story. So feel free to elaborate and I will give you a yes or no and probably more, I mean it is a forum after all. :thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone i got some questions about my first upcoming cycle i did my research and wanted to see what you think of this cycle

week 1-10
test-e 500ml/week

20/30/30/30 or 40?

week 5-7 200 mg

how does this look for a summer recomp/cut cyle.. my stats are 6'0 200lbs. 14% bodyfat....
I like it, but the epi sweet spot is 40, in my opinion. If you never did any epi's before, start out with 1,2,3,4 for the first few days make sure you can tolerate it, then just bang out 4 a day.

FX01

Awards

week 1-10
test-e 500ml/week

20/30/30/30 or 40?

week 5-7 200 mg

This looks interesting,you could also run the Test weeks 1-8,
and finish things off with the fura.This way,you have a little help with the ester clearance from the test.Now then,what is your plan for PCT?

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm going to sub this thread.

The only thing remaining that I need is Test E and a AI for my cycle.

When will you be doing this cycle?

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Have you done this cycle yet? If so I'm interested in hearing about your results or progress.

I do have one question though, would it beneficial to run test prop for the first 2 or 3 weeks then start the enanthate as it takes a while for this hormone to take effect?