real gear vs orals

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
meaning using the needle vs poping pills.. whats better and why?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
health wise the needle is much more friendlier to the body.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
meaning using the needle vs poping pills.. whats better and why?
First, they're all real gear. They all serve their purpose just differently.

There are pro's & con's to both. To make orals bioavailable they are methylated which brings about some concerns regarding hepatotoxicity. They do kick in much quicker than most IM, esterfied AAS (unless you are using a suspension of base hormones which is usually more painful and needs to be done daily). I do believe both oral and IM have some similar risks e.g. cholestasis.

I found this at one time:

http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/173_06_180900/osullivan/osullivan.html#box3

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, they're all real gear. They all serve their purpose just differently.

There are pro's & con's to both. To make orals bioavailable they are methylated which brings about some concerns regarding hepatotoxicity. They do kick in much quicker than most IM, esterfied AAS (unless you are using a suspension of base hormones which is usually more painful and needs to be done daily). I do believe both oral and IM have some similar risks e.g. cholestasis.

I found this at one time:

http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/173_06_180900/osullivan/osullivan.html#box3
those are all valid points but wouldnt you agree that orals are harder on the body in the big picture?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
those are all valid points but wouldnt you agree that orals are harder on the body in the big picture?
Defintiely. Especially if you were to consider the duration i.e. 12 weeks of Test E vs 12 weeks of Oral Stanazol.

I was actually addressing his title "real vs oral"

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're going the illegal route,you do needles,it's a no brainer.If you stay legal,then you don't have the needle option.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
so WHY do orals? heatlh wise
They serve their purpose. Limited/minimal risk if done correctly. Some of the negatives have been unfairly overhyped.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They serve their purpose. Limited/minimal risk if done correctly. Some of the negatives have been unfairly overhyped.
and based off those who abuse.My Dad and Step-Mom's family is full of regular drinkers who do get drunk quite regularly(drunks)None of them have,and likely won't,develop health problems,it takes an extremist like an alcoholic.The world is full of regular drinkers,yet when you hear of problems it's people that go to aa meetings and try to quit but can't.They drink when they wake up and during jobs when they have one,pretty much 24-7,and usually stright liquor.This even takes a while to start causing serious problems.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and based off those who abuse.My Dad and Step-Mom's family is full of regular drinkers who do get drunk quite regularly(drunks)None of them have,and likely won't,develop health problems,it takes an extremist like an alcoholic.The world is full of regular drinkers,yet when you hear of problems it's people that go to aa meetings and try to quit but can't.They drink when they wake up and during jobs when they have one,pretty much 24-7,and usually stright liquor.This even takes a while to start causing serious problems.

i know when i used to drink alot and often that my body felt more taxed and unhealthy than it has ever felt on liver toxic oral steroids.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used to get drunk on a regular basis,even by myself.At the time i was used to it and felt fine,even first thing in the morning.Now i hate it,when i wake up to go to the bathroom i have a headache and then i can't fall back to sleep.Then i feel tired and run down for most of the day with next to no appetite.Some people on here were saying that severe liver strain can cause a loss of appetite.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Oral gains are fast and hard to keep...especially the bad boys like SD and M1T.