real gear vs orals - AnabolicMinds.com

real gear vs orals

1. Banned

real gear vs orals

meaning using the needle vs poping pills.. whats better and why?

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

health wise the needle is much more friendlier to the body.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    meaning using the needle vs poping pills.. whats better and why?
    First, they're all real gear. They all serve their purpose just differently.

There are pro's & con's to both. To make orals bioavailable they are methylated which brings about some concerns regarding hepatotoxicity. They do kick in much quicker than most IM, esterfied AAS (unless you are using a suspension of base hormones which is usually more painful and needs to be done daily). I do believe both oral and IM have some similar risks e.g. cholestasis.

I found this at one time:

http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/...ivan.html#box3
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    First, they're all real gear. They all serve their purpose just differently.

There are pro's & con's to both. To make orals bioavailable they are methylated which brings about some concerns regarding hepatotoxicity. They do kick in much quicker than most IM, esterfied AAS (unless you are using a suspension of base hormones which is usually more painful and needs to be done daily). I do believe both oral and IM have some similar risks e.g. cholestasis.

I found this at one time:

http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/...ivan.html#box3
    those are all valid points but wouldnt you agree that orals are harder on the body in the big picture?
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    those are all valid points but wouldnt you agree that orals are harder on the body in the big picture?
    Defintiely. Especially if you were to consider the duration i.e. 12 weeks of Test E vs 12 weeks of Oral Stanazol.

I was actually addressing his title "real vs oral"
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  6. Banned

so WHY do orals? heatlh wise
  7. Banned

If you're going the illegal route,you do needles,it's a no brainer.If you stay legal,then you don't have the needle option.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

so do orals?
    not too sharp are ya?
  9. Registered User

so WHY do orals? heatlh wise
    They serve their purpose. Limited/minimal risk if done correctly. Some of the negatives have been unfairly overhyped.
  10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    They serve their purpose. Limited/minimal risk if done correctly. Some of the negatives have been unfairly overhyped.
    and based off those who abuse.My Dad and Step-Mom's family is full of regular drinkers who do get drunk quite regularly(drunks)None of them have,and likely won't,develop health problems,it takes an extremist like an alcoholic.The world is full of regular drinkers,yet when you hear of problems it's people that go to aa meetings and try to quit but can't.They drink when they wake up and during jobs when they have one,pretty much 24-7,and usually stright liquor.This even takes a while to start causing serious problems.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    and based off those who abuse.My Dad and Step-Mom's family is full of regular drinkers who do get drunk quite regularly(drunks)None of them have,and likely won't,develop health problems,it takes an extremist like an alcoholic.The world is full of regular drinkers,yet when you hear of problems it's people that go to aa meetings and try to quit but can't.They drink when they wake up and during jobs when they have one,pretty much 24-7,and usually stright liquor.This even takes a while to start causing serious problems.

i know when i used to drink alot and often that my body felt more taxed and unhealthy than it has ever felt on liver toxic oral steroids.
  12. Banned

I used to get drunk on a regular basis,even by myself.At the time i was used to it and felt fine,even first thing in the morning.Now i hate it,when i wake up to go to the bathroom i have a headache and then i can't fall back to sleep.Then i feel tired and run down for most of the day with next to no appetite.Some people on here were saying that severe liver strain can cause a loss of appetite.
  13. Certified Travis

Oral gains are fast and hard to keep...especially the bad boys like SD and M1T.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any reason to use OTC PS if you can get real gear?
    By RandomDude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:31 PM
  2. Peanut butter with orals?? For real?????
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:45 AM
  3. done with orals-only, planning the real deal
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 10:03 PM