trisorbagen - AnabolicMinds.com

trisorbagen

1. Banned
    Answers

trisorbagen

I searched and seen people using it,but never saying how they liked it.Anyone use trisorbagen or like supps,and like them or notice a difference?I seen one at local sup store saying it improves ph's so i'm guessing it's the same as trisorbagen.Seems like a brilliant scam to me.But who am i to say?

2. Banned
    Answers

I guess no one has feelings on it?I have seen huys on here mention it.Personally i would only use it if it were free.Unless ofcourse,people swore by it.

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Answers

The main ingredient in those are found in grapefruits or 100% grapefruit juice the chemical is "Naringin" so yes the science is there if they put the actual chemical in it bc it would be hard to tell if the prodect is actually working....My advice drink grapfruit juice with what ever you are taking

•   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I searched and seen people using it,but never saying how they liked it.Anyone use trisorbagen or like supps,and like them or notice a difference?I seen one at local sup store saying it improves ph's so i'm guessing it's the same as trisorbagen.Seems like a brilliant scam to me.But who am i to say?
    I once asked PA about trisorb and he said that AAS are only partially breakdown by the liver enzymes that trisorb blocks so the product will not be cost efficient, I once used it on a cycle and I cant say if it worked or not so I believe thats not a very good thing...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trisorbagen
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:26 AM
  2. Anyone use Trisorbagen w/ PH/PS?
    By NasD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:39 PM